Peacefully

Darien's POV

" She is trying to get the loan from some other bank. She didn't agree with the conditions." Mr. Jones said to me and I sighed.

" Ok, thanks for helping." I said to him.

" No need to thank me." He chuckled. "I really wanted to accept her application. I have seen her since she was a little girl. Always hard working and determined. What she has gone through in life made her a stone hearted woman. But I don't blame her. If it was me I wouldn't able to endure much." The old man sitting across me said and I smiled.

" Don't worry, Mr. Jones. She is in good hands." I said to him.

" I hope you are saying the truth. I don't want her to suffer again." He said to me and I nodded.

" I will not disappoint you." I said to him. He smiled.

" I will get going then." I said and stood up before shaking hand with him.

I walked out of the bank and found her talking to a guy. I narrowed my eyes. Who is this guy?!! I just don't like his eyes on her. He was giving her a lustful eyes. How I wish I could scoop out his eyes from the eye sockets. I gritted and waited patiently for her to take leave. I called Cole to follow her. I kept waiting for that guy. After awhile she left and that guy was still looking at the way she left. God help me I shouldn't lose my control over anger.

" Excuse me!!" I said to him and he turned to see me. I said that before I don't like the blonde haired guy. All the trouble in my life in blonde. One is John, another is the Vice President then comes this bast*rd.

" Do we know each other?" He asked me.

" No, but we should talk for awhile." I said to him.

" What do you want to talk to me?" He asked me looked back if he can find out my girl.

" She has gone." I said to him. He looked at him weirdly.

" Who?!" He asked me.

" Brielle." I said.

" Oh, you know her?" He asked me.

" She is my girlfriend." I said to him and he started to laugh.

" Dude, I am first on the raw. You should come later." He said and I gritted before picking out my phone and showing him the wallpaper on it.

It was in my office. She took the selfie with my phone kissing on my cheek. I chuckled seeing the expression on her face. She was like kissing a little baby. I turned back to the guy who was looking at me weirdly. I chuckled.

" We are getting married soon. I will definitely send you the invitation." I said to him before leaving him there.

" I have to agree with that you are something that can convince a bi*ch like Kate to be your girlfriend. Do you know how many guys around her and she is keeping them wrapped around her finger?!" He said and I gritted. I didn't want to make a fuss there but he ignited me. I was going to kick him but Jefferson and the other's of Cole's team reached there.

" Sir, we will deal with him. You please go." Jefferson said.

" Next time I see you looking at my girl that will be the last time you will have your eyes. Mark my words." I said to him before walking out of there.

I called Cole and he said that Brielle already has gone home. I sighed. At least she is not roaming around and making me keep on my toes. I was also going back home but I got a call from my grandpa. I picked it up.

" Hello, David!!" I said to him and I bet he rolled his eyes. I chuckled.

" I am your grandpa." He hissed.

" I didn't say that you are my grandma. Did I?" I said to him.

" Don't joke around all the time." He said and I chuckled.

" What made the old man this grumpy today?" I asked him.

" Nothing happened. You go and meet my friend Jenifer. She wants to meet you." He said.

" Oh, is she a widow by any chance and are you trying to get a girlfriend again?!" I asked him.

" Darien!!!" He said and I chuckled.

" Ok. I am going but how will I get the passes for to go inside?" I asked him.

" Her assistant will be there be there to take you in." He said and I chuckled.

" Ok. Thanks for helping anyways." I said to him.

" I thought people help them whom they love and care for." He said.

" Do you love me?! Do you care for me?" I asked him to irritate him. I just love to irritate the old man. It's fun. Hahaha.

" Go and meet Jenifer. Don't irritate me." He said.

" Ok, I will fix you with her. Don't worry about it. I can be a perfect matchmaker." I said to him.

" Bye. Take care." He hung up and I chuckled.

I found Cole with the car. I got in and we reached the office of Jenifer Moore. She was very warm and welcoming. She talked with me about the works and about Brielle too. She was very charming but unfortunately she was happily married. Otherwise I could fix her with my grandpa. Gotta do something for the old man. Otherwise he will be feeling so lonely in the future.

It was the evening when I came out of there and Cole reached me immediately. This guy is something. How does he get to reach me this fast all the time!!! I chuckled.

" Cole, are you by any chance a vampire?" I asked him and he shook his head.

" You should think about your stuffs now, Darien." He said. I looked at him seriously. Because when he will call me by my name that means something serious has happened.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Your bi*ch for the assistant reached Brielle and showed her some fake photographs which has convinced your girl that you are having an affair with your assistant and this why avoiding her all these days." He said and I looked at him totally shocked.

Told you to listen to Grandpa and kick that bi*ch out. My brain screamed.

" What is Brielle doing?" I asked him.

" Getting drunk again." He said and I gritted.

" Get the bi*ch. It's the last day for her." I hissed. He nodded.

Things got more messed now. Why I just can't live a moment peacefully!!!