Explain

Brielle's POV

" Why are you going to Russia suddenly?" Seb asked me as Issy and he came to leave me at the airport. I sighed.

I myself don't know either why am I going there. He is sick. Isn't that enough for me to be with him?!!

" My job. The old man will not be happy if he finds me at home when Mr. Krendler has gone there to Russia. He told me to follow him everywhere." I said to him and he sighed.

" Even in the washroom, Brie?" Issy asked me and I glared at him. When will this stupid grown up!!!

" Stupid!!!" I said.

" Who?! You?" He asked me.

" You. It's you. Only you." I said and we almost started to fight like angry cats there if only Seb didn't stop us already.

" You both stop fighting." He said in a authoritative voice. I sighed but kept glaring at Issy. He did the same to me.

We were walking to the flight. Though my uncle insisted to use the jet but I said it was okay to use the flight for today. It won't be a problem. Besides I will later come back with Mr. Krendler only. So, no need to take the jet. Seb went to grab me something to eat. Issy and I were sitting there talking to each other about his wedding. Suddenly a guy passed me throwing a nasty comment on me. I glared at him.

" Come with me." Issy hold my hand and dragged me to follow that guy. Suddenly a girl appeared and Issy smirked.

" So, this is your bi*ch?" Issy asked him.

" You bast*rd!!! She is my sister." That guy threw a punch on Issy but he dodged it very easily and let that guy kiss the ground. He just bend to meet that idiot's eyes.

" It's you who seems to be a Bast*rd for throwing nasty comment on other's sister. That girl standing there is also my sister. Just only your sister is standing there this why you are going home with your own feet otherwise you would need someone help you." Issy said and hold my hand to drag me back. I pouted. He just chuckled.

" You are still my younger sister, Brie. You won't ever grow up for me. You will still remain the little one." He said pinching on my nose. I glared at him.

" Hey!!" I said and he ruffled my hair. "You stupid!!!!" I kept hitting him and he kept hitting me. Literally we started to fight like a kid without bothering who is watching us abd who is not.

" You both!!! Stop!!" Seb's voice stopped us both. We both acted innocent at once and created distance from each other.

" He started."

" She started."

We both said in the same time and Seb rolled his eyes.

" You guys can leave. I will handle them both. They are my siblings." Seb said and then we realized there were people around us looking at us like we were aliens. I sighed deeply.

Seb gave us a lecture and we kept glaring at each other. Then it was the boarding time. I had to go. I said bye to my brothers who kept telling me to inform them immediately if I face any problem the possibility of that is zero. Still I assured them for peace of their mind. Once the flight took off I was suddenly very excited to reach the destination which never ever happened to me before. I was never that excited to go somewhere. I was like going home. Feeling like I was going to get my destination. God knows actually what that was but it felt good.

" I am sorry but can I sit there on the window side?" I turned to find a girl asking that.

A beautiful girl actually. Having brunette hair and hazel blue eyes, with snow-white skin. Her face was showing actually how she was feeling. Her eyes were red and puffy like they were ready to shed tears anytime. His cheeks were red even nose tip as well. She must have cried a lot for some reason. She wasn't looking well. I bet she has gone through something very bad.

" Sure." I said and let her sit on the window side.

" Thank you so much." She said and I sighed.

" I am Brielle Wittgenstein. Nice to meet you." I said to her and she smiled extending her hand toward me.

" Chiara Zesper. Nice to meet you too, Brielle." She said.

" I think you have cried a lot because you are leaving home." I said to her.

" I am from Milan. I went to Toronto to meet my cousin and came here to meet my friend." She said.

" Seriously?! I used to live there for several years as well." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Yeah, big city you know." She said.

" Where are you going to Moscow? Meeting friends or having a vacation?" I asked her.

" I got a job there. I will go there forever." She said.

" And your family?" I asked her.

" Left them at my grandparents house in Canada." She said.

" You are not going back to Milan again?" I asked her and she gave me a sad look. I think something bad happened there.

" I am sorry for asking that." I said to her.

" No. It's ok. Actually my work there is done and I am unwanted there. So, I just am trying to settle down my life." She said to me.

" That's great actually. You will do the best in your life. Don't worry." I said to her.

" I wish I could say the same thing!!" She said gulping down her tears. I so badly wanted to ask her what happened but it will not be nice to ask her that suddenly.

" Leave it. What do you do?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" I am in Navy Seals." I said and she smiled.

" Brave and strong woman." She said. I chuckled.

" What about you?" I asked her.

" I am an architect." She said and I nodded.

" You are brilliant." I said. She chuckled.

" And messed up in her life." She sighed deeply.

" Sorry?" I said.

" Nothing. Why are you going to Moscow? Vacation?" She asked me and I shook my head.

" Going to meet my boyfriend." I said to her. She smiled sadly.

" That's great. Go meet him have a great time." She said.

We really had a great time on the flight talking about different things on the flight. We reached Moscow and I gave her my number and all that we could contact each later. She left for her destination and I for mine. I reached the hotel and called Cole who was utterly shocked seeing me there. He told me that Darien has gone to attend the meeting. Has this guy gone mad attending meeting with high fever?!! Is everyone else dead?!! Damn him!!! He has a lot to explain later.