Beautiful

Darien's POV

" Goodnight!!" She said to her friends as they left.

" Goodnight, Brie. See you tomorrow." Roberto said. I narrowed my eyes at him. What's with this guy now?!!

" I don't think so. Have something to do." She said to him. Very good!!!

" What to do in the weekend?" He asked her.

" She has to go to London with me this weekend and she has been said to assure my security 24/7. So, she hasn't got a weekend. She has to stick with me all the time." I said to him.

" But Mr. Krendler, she is also a human. She has her family and friends as well." He said and I chuckled.

" I thought you guys have taught that your duty comes first for you. It is also her duty." I said to him.

" Yeah, you are right. Then see you later when you are free." He said and she nodded.

" I also have something very important to talk to you, Rob." She said and I examined her with the corner of my eyes.

" Really?!" He asked her.

" Yeah. I think it's time to move on." She said. " I will talk to you later." She said to him.

What?!! What does she want to talk to him?!! What did she mean by moving on?!! Does she wants to settle down with him?! No worries. I have my plan B for that. I am waiting for her for 8 years. Now someone will suddenly come and try to take her way it won't be happening ever. I will not let this happen ever.

" Sure. I will be waiting." Roberto said. That day ain't coming ever. 

" Good then." She said and they left.

" Hmmm... They left." She said as she closed the door.

" Yeah, it seems they did." I said and sat on the couch next to her.

" Yeah, Josie has also slept." She said.

" Does she live here with you all the time?" He asked me.

" Yeah, she does. Her family is from Greece. They used to live here in New York City as they migrated USA but 2 years back they shifted back in Greece. So, whenever Josie is here in New York City she lives here with me. It's more like both of our home." She said to me and I nodded.

" How have they got injured like this?" I asked her.

" They went to Egypt to chase down the terrorist group we are trying to reach from long. They attacked them and those terrorists open fired on them. This is how they got hurt. They are actually very hurt. You can see. They are severely hurt." She said and I sighed.

" Yeah, your works are too hard and dangerous." I said to her.

" We play with danger and it fun." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" Fun?! Are you crazy?!" I asked her.

" Yeah, a bit." She said.

" Not a bit. You are crazy for real." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I should have become a mad by now after what I have gone through in life." She said to me and I sighed.

I know that. Her life was never so easy for her. It has always played the hardest to her. She was always suffering in her life. So, if she has gone mad already then it would justified her situation. She hasn't gone mad because she had fought with her situation never ever the defeat. She was a real fighter in life. She chose to be brave and defeat that situation. I am really proud of her that she has never given up.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Nothing." I said.

" Alright. It's already late." She said.

" So?" I asked her.

" Aren't you going home tonight? Your grandpa will be worried." She said.

" Not until you are with me. After all you will save me from all the dangers. Won't you?" I asked her and she nodded seriously. 

" I will protect you with the last drop of my blood and last breath of mine." She said crossing her heart. " If it is needed. Duty comes first and Brielle has never ever failed to fulfill her duty." She said and I sighed deeply. 

" Ok, I understand that. You don't have to swear by God." I said to her.

" So, are you staying here tonight?" She asked me.

" Yes, yes. You can. I can't say no to you either. So, yes you can." She said.

" Tell me one thing." I said to her.

" Yeah, what's that?" She asked me.

" What's with that Roberto guy?" I asked her.

" It's personal matter. You shouldn't ask about that." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" He likes you, doesn't he?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" Yes, he does. From long back. Now what?" She asked me.

" For how long?" I asked her.

" Does it even matter?" She asked.

" Yes, it does." I said to her.

" Ever since we have met." She said.

" When did you meet him?" I asked her.

" Why is that so important?" She asked me.

" It is. Just tell me." I said to her.

" 5 years. Since I have joined Navy Seals." She said.

" Hmm... Alright." I said to her.

Well, I know her from long back even before him. Even if I didn't still she would be mine. If she doesn't agree then I will execute my plan B even if it's crazy.

" What alright?!" She asked me.

" Nothing." I said and turned on the TV to check the news if the plans are successful or not. Mr. President has to handled that properly. I chuckled my own.

" Ooohh!! Didn't see that coming." She said and I smirked. She narrowed her eyes at me.

" What?!" I asked her.

" You did that, didn't you?" She asked me.

" They were trying to betray. It better to expose them in front of the whole nation." I said to her.

" You were talking to Mr. Presidend about the same thing that day. It it that only?" She asked me.

" How do you know that?" I asked her.

" I were standing a few feet away keeping my eyes on you." She said and I chuckled.

" Exactly. You should keep your eyes on me. Only me." I said to her and she rolled her eyes at this. Crazy girl. Crazy but beautiful.