Craziness

Brielle's POV

" Good morning!!!" Kelly's squeal make me wake up at once. I clutched on my heart. Who does that?! Crazy girl!!!

" Hi!!" She said.

" Bye!!!" I said and lied down on the bed covering myself with the duvet.

" Like really, Brie?" She said.

" Go away." I said to her.

" I am not staying here anyways. I am going on a date with Issy." She said.

" Then go, why are you here to disturb my beauty sleep?" I said to her.

" I came to give you the file you wanted." She said.

" Ok. Put it down there on the desk." I said to her.

" Aren't you going to withdraw the resignation letter?" She asked me. I sighed deeply.

" No. You go enjoy your date." I said to her.

" Alright. You too need to go on a date some times." She said and I sighed.

" My boyfriend is so busy with the internal affairs of the country. He can't give me quality time right now." I said to her.

" Then kidnap him. You deserve his attention as well." She said and walked out of the room. I thought for awhile.

She is right. I too need his attention. He keeps buried himself under his works. He needs to realize that he has a girlfriend now. He can't forget that every time. I took my phone and called his grandpa. He picked it up after 3 rings.

" Hello, Brielle!!" He said.

" Hello, Mr. Krendler!! How are you?" I asked him.

" I am absolutely fine. What about you?" He asked me.

" I am fine as well." I said.

" Suddenly you remember this old man early in the morning? What's the matter?" He asked me.

" Uhh... Can I kidnap your grandson for today? He isn't paying attention to me these days. Why are you making him work too much these days?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Ok. You can borrow him for today." He said.

" Tell Cole to borrow me his car for today otherwise I won't be able to kidnap your grandson today." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Ok, I am saying that to Cole." He said.

" Ok, thank you so much." I said to him.

" Mention not." He said.

" Ok, then bye. Gotta go and get ready." I said to him.

" Bye. Take care." He said.

" You too." I said to him and hug up.

I quickly got up and took a shower before getting ready. I walked out of the room and found Josie having breakfast with Nancy, Karina and Roberto. What is Rob doing here early in the morning?! Then I just remembered that my house is not just a place where I live it is the station and second home for my friends. I sat next to Josie.

" Good morning everyone." I said to them.

" Morning." Karina said.

" Good morning, Brie." Rob said.

" I am a bit shocked to see you here early in the morning." I said to him.

" I came to meet Josie and have something to talk to you." He said.

" You came to meet Josie? You tell me to believe that?" I asked him.

" I had something to inform her." He said.

" What do you have to inform her?" I asked her.

" It's about .... Let's talk later." He said.

" He is confused." Nancy said and I sighed. He rolled his eyes.

" I think you are always confused, Ms. Michaelson." He said and she rolled her eyes.

" Funny!!!" She said.

" No. Not at all. I know you must have different type of choice to have fun and you are not at all going to the bar type of girl. Am I right, Ms. Michaelson?" He smirked at her and she looked at him in horror. What's wrong?!!

" What's wrong here?" I asked her.

" Nothing wrong. Just one of my friends were too excited about the strip club and went inside without thinking about the consequences a few days back. That's it. I just don't want Ms. Michaelson fall in that kind of trouble." He said to us. I rolled my eyes.

" No, she is not." I said and we had our breakfast.

I came out of the house with Roberto and I was really curious why he suddenly came to meet Josie.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Cameron told me to talk to Josie." He said and I sighed.

" Tell him not to bother Josie and find someone else. It won't be hard to find out a perfect girl for a guy like him." I said to him and he looked at me totally shocked.

" What are you saying, Brie!!! He loves her truly. How can you say that straight on my face?!! Can you leave Darien?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

" Our topic is different. Darien and I both love each other. Here Cameron's love for Josie is one sided which will never ever find out the way to light, Rob." I said to him and he chuckled dryly.

" Don't discourage someone if you can't help, Brie. No one have asked you to help. Let him solve it." He said to me. I sighed.

" He can't solve it." I said to him.

" How are you so sure about it?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" Because it was his father for whom Josie's parents had to leave the country. Do you think they will still get their daughter married with Cameron??!" I asked him.

" What!!!" he said totally shocked.

" Yes. Please, tell Cameron to let her live her life." I said to him.

He didn't say anything. I sighed.

" I gotta go. Talk to you later, Rob. I will talk to Cameron myself. No worries." I said to him and he nodded weakly.

I walked out of there and reached the place Cole texted me. I reached there and found Cole already waiting for me.

" Hey!!" I said and he turned.

" Here. The key." He said.

" You should take your wife on a date as well." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" She is pretty boring on date stuff." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Then spend time with her." I said to him. He rolled his eyes and walked out of there.

I got in the car and found him coming out after awhile. He got in the car and I started to drive. He was thinking about something very deeply that he didn't even realized that we were not going to his office. Then suddenly he found us not going to his office and he thought it was Cole. I winked at him through the rear view mirror.

" What are you doing here, Babe?" He asked me.

" Kidnapping you." I giggled.

" Not funny." He said.

" Taking you on a date." I said to him.

" Where is that?" He asked me.

" I don't know myself. Adventure is quite enjoyable, Mr. Senator." I said and he rolled his eyes. I chuckled.

God gives him strength to bear my craziness.

SLS#9# Arrow Of Seductionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें