Urgent

Brielle's POV

" That was awesome." Josie said and I rolled my eyes.

" What was awesome in this?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" I don't know. I just enjoyed your wedding ceremony to the fullest." She said.

" I thought you are getting married before me." I said to her.

" Suddenly I felt like getting married without love will make my life a living hell." She said.

" So what are you going to do now?" I asked her looking at Darien who was currently talking to his colleagues but his eyes were on me. I chuckled.

" I am going to enjoy my time for now. I wasn't living my life all these days I think." She said sighing deeply. " I wanted to be a doctor to serve people. I had a lot of dreams to fulfill but once I joined Seals everything changed. I turned into a cold hearted bi*ch. I was just a robot to go on missions with the teams and serve the wounded soldier which is a great as well but it wasn't what I wanted for myself. I just became lifeless. Things turned worst when they made me a regular officer from a doctor. I was just lost everything. I should have quit long back." She said and I sighed deeply.

" It was meant to be. Because it's the headquarter who made you a doctor. They used you for their own need. So, it's obvious that they wouldn't care about what you want." I said to her and she chuckled.

" True." She said. " You saw Linda?" She asked me.

" No. She came?" I asked her.

" Yeah, I saw her talking to Rob awhile back." She said.

" Oh!!! Let her come. She will meet me anyways." I said to her and she nodded.

" There she is!!" I heard someone and looked back found James and his mother. I know that Darien doesn't like any of these two. I should keep a safe distance from them.

" At last we met, huh?" James's mother said.

" Nice to meet you, Mrs. Coselotti." I said to her.

" Nice to meet you too, Brielle." She said.

We were talking and out of nowhere Cameron came and stood next to Josie. She looked at him weirdly.

" Why are you here?" Josie asked Cameron.

" What is bothering you?" Cameron asked.

" You definitely are." She said.

" Then mark my words, I will keep bothering you all the life." Cameron said and I sighed deeply.

" Guys!!!" I said and they stopped but Cameron kept holding Josie's hand who kept glaring at him which unfortunately didn't work on him.

" So, you guys are engaged?" Mrs. Coselotti asked Cameron.

" Yeah, we are." Cameron said.

" No, we are not." Josie said.

" She is angry with me. Will talk to you later. Let's go, Josie. We need to talk." Cameron dragged her out of there.

I sighed deeply. When will this two end!!! I don't know what to do in this situation. I think I better stay away from this matter and let them solve it. I neither can support Cameron nor blame Josie. I just hate Cameron's dad for creating such a messed up situation here.

" So, Brielle, what are you doing these days? Heard you resigned?" Mrs. Coselotti asked me.

" Currently helping my grandparents in their hotel business." I said to her.

" But David said that you are trying to open a law firm?" She asked me.

" I wanted to but as for now I will keep helping my grandparents. They need it." I said to her.

" That's great." She said and they left after talking to me for awhile. She was very curious about my law firm which I haven't even started yet. What's with these two!!!

" Hey!!" The first lady said to me and I smiled widely.

" Hello, Ma'am!!" I said and she rolled her eyes.

" You can call me by my name." She said to me before hugging me tightly. I hugged her back.

" There's the great Brielle Wittgenstein." I heard Mr. President. I smiled at him and gave him a brief hug.

" You are looking like my sister in her wedding attire." First lady said. I chuckled.

" She was a beauty queen. I can't be compared with her." I said and she shook her head.

" You are more beautiful." She said.

" At last you guys get married!!! I am glad that you guys are together now. I almost became the reason of your breakup when I literally wanted you guys to live happily ever after." He said and I chuckled.

" It's ok." I said.

" What did you think about withdrawing your resignation letter?! I still haven't signed any of resignation letters that you 3 girls have send." Mr. President said.

" I don't think we will like to lose our freedom again." I said and he sighed.

" I can understand." He said.

" Don't worry there will be new people. They will be more skilled than us." I said to him.

" Can't be more skilled than you guys." He said.

" Time will say that." I said.

They left after talking to me for awhile. I was walking around meeting the guests.

" Brielle!!" I turned to see my father. I was rooted in my place seeing him after all these years. What is he doing here?!!

" You!!!" I said.

" Your mom has come as well." He said.

" Oh!! Ok. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

" I invited them, Babe." Suddenly Darien said standing next to me and I looked at him weirdly. Like really??!!

" Why?" I asked him.

" They are your parents, Brielle. At least you should invite them in your wedding." He said. I laughed sarcastically.

" They didn't invite me in their wedding. I was still alive." I said to him coldly.

" Forget it, Brielle. They are here to wish you a happy life in future. You should except it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" My life can be better without their well wishes. I haven't died all these days without their well wishes. I think I won't die in future as well." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" It's not like that, Babe." He said.

" No more arguments on this topic." He said.

" Please, Babe for me." He said and I sighed deeply and took a deep breath.

" I am not okay with this." I said to him.

" You will be okay with this." He said.

I didn't want to talk to my parents but just for my dear husband I had to. I didn't have any other choice. I couldn't get him insulted in the reception party like that. But that doesn't mean I will let this matter go like this. We have to settle this thing later and it's very urgent.