Sudden Decision

Brielle's POV

He was arranging his stuffs in the luggage. I was looking at him weirdly. Why is he going to USA saying it's very urgent. Why is he going back when they cancelled his citizenship?!!

" I don't know why are you going to USA. They kicked you out once." I said to him.

" Babe, Mr. President wants to talk to me. It's very important." He said to me.

" But how are you going there? They have cancelled your citizenship." I said to him.

" They can't stop me because I can still have a tourist visa. You don't worry." He said but my mind wasn't agreeing with letting him go.

" You can just make a video call why do you need to go. Please don't go." I said to him and he turned to me smilingly before reaching me. He hold me by my shoulder then kissed on my forehead.

" Why are you so worried, Babe?" He asked me.

" I don't know. I just don't want to let you go. If you are going then let me come with you." I said to him.

" No, Babe. I will be back in just 3 days." He said to me.

" Just 3 days!!!" I said to him. Is he crazy!!!

" Yes. 3 days will be passed away so soon. I will be back then." He said and I chuckled sarcastically.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" I can't stay away from you for 3 days. You should know that. Do you want me to have a heart attack and die?" I asked him and he hugged me tightly. I sighed deeply hugging him back.

" Nothing will happen. I will keep calling you everyday. You will be fine." He said kissing the side of my head. I clutched on him tightly.

" You have to go?" I asked him.

" I will be back." He said and I sighed.

" Let me come with you." I said to him.

" It's just a small issue." He said and I don't know what to say.

" Ok, keep calling me and updating me about your whereabouts." I said to him and broke the hug. I heightened myself and pecked on his lips. He chuckled before picking me up by my waist so that we can continue the kiss.

" Damn!!! I love you to the death." He said and I chuckled.

" I love you too, Mr. Krendler. You are really something." I said poking his chest biting my lips trying to tease him. He narrowed his eyes at me.

" Not the right time for this, Babe. Let me come back first I will grant all of your wishes." He said winking at me and I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled before hugging me tightly. I hugged him back. I don't know how long we were in each other's embrace. I just was feeling the silence between us. The night was still young but my heart was feeling an unknown fear to loose the hold on him. I don't know why I was feeling like that.

The chain of my thought got interrupted by the the knock on the door. I got a bit shocked and turned to the door.

" Darien, are you ready to leave?" We heard Taylor.

Darien smiled looking at me. I was feeling like crying. I don't know why I was feeling so emotional today.

" I gotta go, Babe." He said to me. I sighed deeply nodding.

He walked out taking his stuffs and I followed him. I walked out of the house with him and he went away with Taylor and Cole. I don't know why my mind was continuously poking me inside that something bad is going to be happened. I sighed deeply.

" He left?" I turned to see Josie and Tania.

" You guys haven't slept yet?" I asked her.

" No. Just was wondering-" Tania was saying but Josie glared at her and she stopped. " Nothing."

" What were you saying?" I asked her.

" Nothing. She is just acting weird today. Let's go have a walk in the neighborhood. You will feel good." She said and I nodded.

We walked around the neighborhood but it didn't made me feel that good. In fact, I was even more worried now. Why does he suddenly need to go back to USA in a short notice?!! I can't solve this mystery. What is he hiding from me?!! God knows!!!

" What's wrong?" Josie asked me.

" Nothing wrong. Let's go home. I am sleepy." I lied.

" Ok, ok. Let's go." She said.

We came back home and I went to my room. I was tired of being too tensed. I decided to relax a bit though I was still restless inside. I lie down on the bed and heard a knock on the door.

" Who is that?" I asked.

" It's me Tania." She said from outside and I sighed. I opened the door and she walked in looking around.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" I wanted to talk to you about it in the evening but Josie was there." She said and I nodded.

" What is it?" I asked her.

" Is Josie in love with that Cameron?" She asked me. I looked at her weirdly.

" Who told you these?" I asked her and she showed me some pictures of them kissing.

I thought for awhile. May be it was that day when they went on a date. But anyways she didn't tell me anything about this.

" How deep is their relationship?" She asked me.

" They are just good friends." I said.

" Then what are these?" She gestured the photos.

" How did you get these photos?!" I asked her and she sighed.

" Does that even matter?" She asked me.

" Josie doesn't like him." I said to her.

" Then it's better for her. Her parents will never ever accept Cameron. Neither I will. His father has troubled us a lot. We don't want them hurt our Josie. She is too dear to us." She said. "Even if I have to play an evil game I will protect my sister from that cursed family." She said sadly.

" What are you planning to do?" I asked her.

" Trapping Cameron until Josie gets married and starts her new life." She said sighing deeply. I shook my head.

" Is this a right thing to do?" I asked her.

" It will not spoil his life. I promise. But I can't let him spoil my sister's life like his brother did to my sister. Do you still ask me to trust him?" She asked me and I looked at her weirdly.

" It was Jacob??" I asked her and she nodded.

" I don't want Josie too follow my sister's footsteps. I don't want anyone else commits suicide for them." She said before walking out of my room.

I don't know what I should say or do. I just knew now that Josie and Cameron wasn't going to end up in the same page of the book. Not that easily. I lied down on the bed and slept at once. I woke up in the morning but my mind was eating me alive. I found Josie coming inside. I got up and took my phone.

" Good morning." She said.

" Get ready. We are going to USA." I said to her and she looked at me weirdly. I was shocked at my sudden decision but it's the right thing to do right now.