Right Time

Brielle's POV

" No kidding!!!" Aunt Marcella said.

" No. No kidding. I am serious. I am going to marry him very soon." I said to him.

" I didn't even see that coming." Issy said.

" I saw that coming." Seb said looking at me sharply.

" Since when?" I asked him.

" Since the time you become so restless for not able to go to Russia as soon as it possible. I knew something was going on. You were not yourself then, Brie. You were lost somewhere. You were so pissed and desperate to go to Russia. Anyways, I am bringing other topics in public. But I will definitely tell you that I am happy for you." He said to me and I smiled widely. Now if the whole world says that I am wrong still I don't care. Seb said that he is happy for me. That's already enough.

" He is a good guy." I said to him.

" You barely know him from past 5 months, Brie. Are you sure you want to go ahead with that?" Aunt Marcella said.

" I am 100 and 1% sure that I want to marry him only." I said to her and announced to everyone.

" Breaking news!!! The bulletin!!! Brielle Wittgenstein is in love!!! Wow!!!" Kelly said and I rolled my eyes.

" Have you talked to your grandparents?" My grandpa asked me about my maternal grandparents.

" I talked to them about him long back and they always agree with me anything I do." I said to him smilingly.

" And this why you have become so spoiled." My grandma said and I will be lying if I say it didn't hurt me. It hurt me a lot. She always keeps insulting me. It hurts me all the time.

" I will surely agree with you, Mrs. Wittgenstein. My grandparents are not highly educated like you. They are from lower socioeconomic status. They could bring me up in that worst situation of their life that's enough for me to make me feel like making them shoe with my own skin. At least they have given me proper education and gave me a civil life. I am grateful for that." I said totally in a spoiled tone.

" She is your grandmother, Brielle." My grandfather said.

" She is just your wife for me. Nothing else." I said to him. " And her opinion is not at all required or accepted in my life. I just needed to inform you all about that. I did my duty. Your presence or absence will not delay or stop my wedding." I said to them.

" Brie, we are happy for you." Enzy said ignoring my grandparents.

" Thanks, girl." I said.

" You deserve the happiness, Brie. We all are with you. We are still shocked that you find someone. I literally still am registering that in my mind. But I am so happy for you." Cameron said and I chuckled.

" Thanks, buddy. You will be send the invitation soon." I said to him.

" Why so hurry to get married?" Cameron asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Everyone has his or her own choice. I choose mine now." I said to him.

" Won't you let us meet him?" Aunt Marcella asked me pouting. I chuckled.

" You will definitely be informed. He will invite you all to his place. I think this weekend if there is no issues. You all will get the chance to target your guns on him. He will not mind. Specially Seb and Issy. You guys can interrogate him as much as you want to. He will not refuse that." I said to them and they rolled their eyes.

Then we talked for awhile and my grandparents left for their house. Uncle Shane and Aunt Marcella went to sleep. Seb dragged Enzy to the bedroom though she didn't want to leave. But she needs sleep along with the baby inside her tummy. My little Pikachu. I can't wait to be an aunt. Kelly and her parents left for their house. Josie, Issy and Cameron were watching movie. Roberto was just sitting quietly there.

" Rob!!" I called him

" Yes, Brie." He said.

" Mind having a walk with me?" I asked him.

" Sure." He said and we walked out of there.

We went to the garden and I texted Darien that I was in the garden talking to Roberto. If he comes he should check the garden first. I told him that I was going to talk to Roberto today. He knows everything. I know it's hard for me and Roberto both of us. But the things is we are not meant to be together. I don't feel the same he does. I don't feel for him like I do for Darien. There is nothing between us. I can't keep him on a false hope. He is my friend and I care for him. I couldn't see him getting hurt for this reason it will not let me live in peace. I will not be able to see him destroying his life like that.

" How is everything, Rob?" I asked him.

" Everything is good. Why are you asking that anyways, Brie?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

" I just wanted to talk to you. You know about what." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" Suddenly I felt like everything is cleared for me, Brie. It's right that there was a big mistake. Seb tried to warn me but I never agreed with him. I understand that now." He said.

" It's better for us, Rob. You will find someone who will make you feel like you should. I am not the one to make you feel the right. You should feel the thing it is. You have to meet the right person." I said to him.

" You think there is someone for me?" He asked and I chuckled.

" Obviously." I said.

" Thanks, Brie. Means a lot. Even if we can't be together still we can be friends like before, right? Your boyfriend will not make an issue with that, right?" He asked me and I chuckled before answering it. I was about to say something but another voice stopped me.

" I am no one to snatch her freedom, Roberto!!" I heard Darien's voice and smiled. He is here. Appeared in the right time.