So Mysterious

Darien's POV

" You just didn't trick me, Mr. Krendler." She said to me but I ignored her whining like all the time. She will keep whining until you will keep listening to her.

" Hey!!! Stop. You can't just do that to me. You can't trick me." She said.

I didn't say anything. This girl is really hard to handle. I am so doomed. I will get a very hard time to tame her. And yes, don't wish me luck. It will not work here. Now I am thinking like I should have called her family for real. How to shut her mouth?!!

" Do you like my kisses that much?! You just have to ask for that, Sweetheart. You don't have to use this trick. I can do anything for you." I said to her and she glared at me.

" What rubbish!!! Why will I like your kisses?" She asked me.

" You know that if you keep whining I will kiss you hard to shut your mouth. Still you are whining. What does that mean, Babe?" I asked her.

" Don't Babe me." She said to me.

" Then what will I call you?" I asked her.

" You don't have to call me anything. Forget it." She said.

" I didn't call you ANYTHING. I called you Babe." I said to her and she glared at me hard.

" Don't irritate me." She said.

" I didn't irritate you at all." I said to her.

Actually I was irritating her and it was fun. She was so cute with her nose tip turned red in anger.

" You!!! I will kill you some day." She said to me and I chuckled.

" I am ready to get killed by you." I said to her.

" You!!! Urrrrrrghhhh... I ... F*ck you." She cursed. I chuckled.

" Sure. Whenever you want." I said to her. Her eyes widened and she glared at me then.

" Never." She said to me and I nodded.

" Ok, as you wish. No one is forcing you anyways." I said to her.

She kept glaring at me all the time. I kept ignoring her. People were looking at us weirdly. As she was glaring at me but I was acting calm. But who cares!!! She must have expected me to fight with her. But I am not going to do that. She was trying to find out a way to pull a fight with me all the time. I could understand that he was getting irritated by that. I was just enjoying her irritated face.

" We need to make an agreement here." She said out of nowhere.

" Love is not an agreement, Babe." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" You are pretending." She said.

" Ok, I am pretending." I said to her.

" Why are you pretending?" She asked me.

" I don't know. You tell me." I asked her.

" How will I know about that?" She said to me.

" I myself also don't know. What to do now?!" I asked her.

" Irritating!!" She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, I know that." I said to her.

" I am going back. Can't take you anymore. You are literally eating my brain." She said to me.

" Ok, let's go home." I said to her.

" I will not go with you. I know how to go back. You don't have to come with me." She said to me.

" Either you can walk with me like a good girl or as for option two I can carry you. Now you decide what to do." I said to her and she cursed under her breath. I chuckled and got a death glare from her. I chuckled.

" Don't laugh. Damn you." She said.

" So, what have you decided?" I asked her.

" Go. I will follow you." She said.

" Good girl." I said pinching on her nose and she slapped my hand away.

" I am not a kid!!!" She said to me.

" Excuse me!!!" We turned and found a guy with blonde hair.

I am 100% sure that he dyed his hair blonde. It looks so unnatural. The thing I most hate in a man is blonde hair that too the unnatural one. Don't judge me but it gives me a odd feeling. I think it happened because of John. He too keeps dyeing his hair blonde which looks awkwardly odd.

" Are you talking to us?" I asked him.

" Yes, talking to you. I am noticing you both from long back. Why are you bothering her from that long?" He asked me and I gave him a flat expression. Who is this guy!!!

" Who are you to judge us?! Please, go and do your work." I said to him.

" You are harassing a girl that too in daylight. What do you think we should do?" He asked me back.

" I am very glad that you are this much of concerned about girls being harassed but this is not what you are thinking about. Don't create a fuss here." I said to him. Though I wanted to give him a tight slap.

" You will not get it like that. Wait, let me call the cops first. They will tell you what to do." That guy said.

" Excuse me!!!" The Queen decided to open her mouth at last. I rolled my eyes. " He is my boyfriend. We just had a fight. You can leave without creating a mess. Please?" She said.

" You don't have to be afraid of him. He can't do anything here." That guy said and I rolled my eyes.

" Afraid!!! Do you think this guy is scary!!! Look around girls are drooling over him. He is dashing to die for. Don't you think so?! Why would I be scared of him?! We were just having a bad argument." She said as she dragged me out of there. I sighed deeply.

We reached home and she kept ignoring me all the time. I sighed. This girl is eating my brain and mind equally.

" What happened, brother?" Juliet asked me and I sighed.

" Hell happened." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Why don't you tell her that you love her?" She asked me.

" Only told her to be my girlfriend then she is acting this grumpy. If I tell her that I love her then she will tie my hands and feet then drown me in the Mariana trench." I said to her.

" Only you think like that. Nothing like that is happening. Just confess your love." She said and I turned found Brielle standing looking at us weirdly. Did she hear anything?!! God knows!!!

" Your chocolate, Juliet." She smiled as she handed her the chocolates.

Has she heard us?!! God knows!!! She is so mysterious.