Destiny

Brielle's POV

" There she comes!!!" Kelly squealed as I entered the house. I chuckled.

" Hey!!!" I said to Enzy as I kissed her cheek and on her tummy. My little cutie pie inside. She giggled. " Did you miss Brie, little cupcake?" I asked the baby and Enzy rolled her eyes.

" The baby can't hear you yet, Brie. It's only 3 months going on now." She said and I nodded but still I can't keep my excitement in bay. It will come out anyways.

" Hey, girl!!! There is another good news!!!" Kelly squealed.

" What's that?" I asked looking at her childish expression on her face.

" Issy and I are getting married next month." She said and I chuckled.

" I know that. Issy told me, Babe. He is my brother first then your finance." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Alright." She said.

" Has he proposed already?" I asked her.

" Not yet." She pouted.

" It's ok. He will." I said to her.

" Where is Josie anyways?" I asked them.

" She has gone to the headquarter. Sudden meeting was called." Kelly said.

" Her arm?" I asked.

" Better than before. Seb said he will arrange it so that she can come home early. You go get freshen up. She will be home any time soon." Kelly said and I nodded.

I walked out of there and walked to my room. I threw myself on the bed as I closed the door behind. I need to get freshen up but I needed to have rest for awhile. I just lie down there closing my eyes thinking my own.

I was just too much happy today as I came back home. I am happy to my friends. But at the same time I was feeling awkwardly weird as I left him at his house and came here. May be I was just used to have him around me and giving me comfort zone.

I myself am confused about this fact that how did he managed to get close to me. I literally didn't let any man come close to me ever. But he didn't care about those wild behaviors of mine just kept trying to get along with that. I know that I was acting like a stupid to let him reach me all on a sudden because I thought I was just cooperating with my works but now it has gone too far than just work. It's not something professional anymore. It is complicated for both of us. May be only for me who knows!!!

But I don't know how this happened to me. Why did I not stop him doing things to me like I did to other people. It surprise me as well. I think all of these started with that kiss. Damn it burned me with an intense bi*chy need like having that feeling for all of my life. It just was a boom and blew me away with an electrified feeling all over myself which I have never ever felt in my life before. It just burned me at once melting my heart. I don't know what happened to me since then. I have been acting like a crazy psycho woman.

I never took that chance to mingle anyone with that manner because I was too scared to end up left with a broken heart and cheated by people. I didn't want to end up like my parents splitting in the end of the day.

I am not sure why I can't be firm with him. I never could voice out a loud protest against him. Everytime I tried to avoid him it turned into a mess and brought us closer than before. I don't know if I should take this as a positive sign or negative that my heart reacts weirdly seeing him. May be it knows the reason itself. But I am still unknown about that. I am trying to figure it out. Who knows may be I will be able to figure it out soon. May be I want to give him a chance who knows if it works or not.

I think I sound like a bi*ch now. All these days people kept trying to reach me and I shut them down but suddenly he came and I am willing to give him a chance. Is that wrong?! I mean everyone wants the best thing for themselves. If he is the best thing for me then why can't I just choose him?!! Why will I sound bi*chy!!! Everyone has their right to choose their own happiness. Do I not have the right to be happy?! Is that too hard for me to find out happiness for myself?!

I am just a bit awkward now. Seeing my friends getting married and making beautiful memories makes me want to make my own as well. They all are happy then why can't I be happy?! Why can't I just make my life beautiful!!! Just like Seb always keeps saying that Enzy is the brightest star in his life who keeps shining and keeping him giving the strength and faith to be with him to the eternity. Why can't I get my own brightest star??! Why can't I be that brightest star of someone's life?! Why can't I get some who will look at me like Issy looks at Kelly?! Not for lust but always with immeasurable love that will last for a lifetime and never fade away.

Why can't I be someone's life like all the couples at home?! Can't I just choose to be selfish for once to find out my own destiny?!! Is that wrong to be selfish to find out happiness?! Is that wrong to let things go and try to make a beautiful start for myself?! Why can't I be like them as well?! May be I am too afraid of not having a happy ending like them. After all I have a little luck on that. Should I just challenge my fate and prove it wrong this time?!! Am I really sure about my own feelings?!! I don't know.

I was thinking about it but I don't know when I fall asleep. I woke up when I felt a hard surface beneath my head. I got a bit irritated and opened my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes I got a big fat shock. I rubbed my eyes but it was still the same. I pinched myself hard and no it wasn't at all a dream.

" Mr. Krendler!!!" I was totally shocked seeing him lying next to me.

" My name is Darien. What with that Mr. Krendler? Who calls her boyfriend like that??!" He answered but his eyes were still closed. I looked at him weirdly.

" No use of looking at me like that. It was you who hugged me like a teddy bear. I was just lying next to you only. I am a gentleman. Didn't hug you without your permission." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" But you kissed me several times. Didn't bother to ask me before that." I said to him.

" That doesn't count in it." He said and I gritted.

" How have you get in here?! Has anyone seen you already?" I asked him.

" Nope. I have my own ways. But your sister in law came to check on you. See, she removed your shoes and jacket. I didn't do anything. You should know that." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Who told Enzy to do things!!! She is freaking pregnant!!! Damn with that woman!!! I need to have a serious conversation with her later.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him.

" I was missing you badly." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" It's only 3 hours since I left you home." I said and he sat up this time.

" Yeah. Still it was making me crazy. I rolled my eyes. Crazy!!! " He said and hold my hands. " Let's get married and be with each other. Then I don't have to keep missing you all the time." He said and I looked at him weirdly. He didn't just proposed me in a awkward situation or did he?!!! I just kept looking at him. Should I let things go and find out my destiny?!!

Chapter dedicated to tribnrj
It's her birthday today so happy birthday, dear. Have a beautiful life ahead. Good bless you.