Playing Evil

Darien's POV

" Why don't you tell me where are you taking me?" She asked me but I just smiled at her. She looked at me irritatingly. I chuckled.

" You will see when we reach there." I said to her and he rolled her eyes.

" What's wrong in telling now?" She asked me coldly.

She was still angry with me because of yesterday's event. I didn't know her parents did those things to her. I thought as my parents are no more at least her parents can fulfill that for her. But it turned out to be messed the whole things. I wanted to make her happy but I made her sad instead. I need to be careful about her parents next time. I am not going to let them meet her ever again. She gets upset seeing them. They really made her suffer a lot that she hates them that much.

This why I kept wondering all the time why does she hates them that intensely just because they have got divorced?!! Many people around getting divorced but having a good relationship with their kids. The fact is her parents didn't even kept contact with her and the most horrible thing is they kept torturing there little baby. They really don't deserve to be forgiven.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Nothing, Babe. If I tell you that then it won't be remained a surprise. So, I decided to keep it a secret." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Are we going on our honeymoon trip?" She asked me.

" Yes, the most awaiting one." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" I have never heard or seen anyone to go to honeymoon trip with a gang of monkey." She said pointing my security teams. I chuckled.

" We have to take them with us. Your husband is VVIP, Babe." I said and she rolled her eyes. " Besides I am taking the most important and valuable thing with me. There should be the highest security possible." I said.

" Which most precious thing you are carrying with you that I don't know?! What is that?" She asked me.

" Why aren't you with me?" I asked her.

" Yes. What's that can do with it?" She asked.

" Aren't you the most important and prescious thing for me?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" I don't need them to protect me. I can protect myself. You are forgetting I was one of the most skilled officers of Navy Seals. I am not that weak to be protected. In fact I was send to protect you, Mr. Krendler, I hope you haven't forgotten that." She said to me and I chuckled.

" How can I forget that?!! Yeah, I know that you are very strong and skilled to protect yourself but still you need to be protected sometimes. I will always keep protecting you." I said to her.

" Overly dramatic. Wake me up when we reach our destination. Don't bother me before that." She said

" Ok, Babe. You sleep. Nothing will bother you." I said to her. She really slept in awhile. I chuckled before putting the jacket on her. She was sleeping peacefully like a baby like she always does.

We reached our destination after 3 hours. She still was sleeping. I decided not to disturb her. I picked her up in my arms. She hugged me at once in sleep. I chuckled at her childishness. She is just acting like a little kid. We came out of the jet and it was already very cold outside. I found the car waiting for us and quickly got into the car. It started to move. I kept hugging her all the time until we reach our destination.

I kept thinking how to erase her anger and say sorry to her. She was very angry with that. But when I told this to Sebastian and Issy, they supported this. Why didn't they stop me that time?!! If they did then I wouldn't be bringing her parents there. I sighed deeply. Now can it be like Brielle never shared her tragedy with anyone else?!! May be. She is very secretive about these things may be no one actually know about her suffering truly.

" Sir, we are here." Cole said and I looked out at the mansion.

" Everything settled?" I asked him.

" Yes, Sir." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You don't need to call me Sir. How many times do I have to remind you?" I asked him and he just shrugged.

I came out of the car with her in my arms. I walked inside the Villa which was decorated just like I wanted it to be. Very well. I walked inside and found our room. I made her lie down on the bed. She was still sleeping peacefully. How can she manage to do so??! I chuckled. I walked into the washroom and took a long shower.

I came out and stopped right there. I found her unbuttoning her shirt. She looked at me and rolled her eyes before grabbing the towel and walking inside the washroom throwing her shirt at me. I chuckled at her weird behavior. She is still childish inside though she is grown up now her brain is still childish sometimes. I sat on the couch and she opened the door after awhile. I was waiting for her to come out but she didn't.

" What happened, Babe?" I asked her. She didn't reply. " Babe!!" I called her again.

" I... Errrrrrrrr.... My clothes." She said.

" What happened to your clothes?" I asked her.

" I forgot to bring them in.." she said and I chuckled inwardly.

" Now??" I asked her.

" Can you bring my clothes?" She asked me. I smirked.

" What would I get if I bring you your clothes? It should be a deal." I said.

" Go to hell." She said and I chuckled.

" Ok, Babe. If you want that." I said to her and sat back on the couch. I was sure she was going to call me again. I kept waiting. I started to count 50 to 1 and she called me at 39. I chuckled. So fast.

" Yes, babe?!" I asked her.

" I agree. Bring my clothes." She said.

" Are you Sure?" I asked her.

" Yes." She said.

" You can't back out later." I said to her.

" No. I won't." She said and I smirked.

You are gone, Babe. So gone. Playing evil helps sometimes.