Attitude

Brielle's POV

" What's wrong with you?" I asked my boyfriend who like ignoring me these days. I don't know what happened to him now. He didn't go to office last 3 days just working from home on his laptop.

" Nothing wrong. What will be wrong?" He asked me and I sighed. I sat next to him. He sighed deeply. "Why are you here?" He asked me and I looked at him weirdly. He forgotten that completely. I am sure something is going on and he is hiding it from me. I have to find it out. He is being weird these days.

" Can't I come here to see you? You may not miss me anymore for some weird reason but I miss you very much. You are too busy that you don't even remember me." I said to him sadly.

It hurt me for real. I just can't take ignorance from him. I can't. I am done with that. Completely done with that. I can't keep missing him all the time. He didn't even texted me these days. What's wrong with him?!!

" I miss you too. But I thought you are too busy with Issy's wedding preparations." He said.

" I don't see that you miss me." I said to him. " You could just have texted me. It's not that hard."

" I do miss you, Brielle. I just am stuck with something very important." He said.

" More important than me?" I asked him and he startled a bit as he turned to see me completely shocked. I reached him cupping his cheeks " Tell me?" I whispered. He closed his eyes.

" Nothing is more important than you. But I have my duties, Brielle. You have to accept the whole of me if you want to be with me." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Are you regretting choosing me already?! If you are you should tell that to me. I will rather walk away that being in a fake love." I said. He opened his eyes immediately.

" There is nothing like that, Brielle. Why are you dragging that so far?! You are not understanding the situation." He said to me.

" Ok, I will take that answer. You must been fade up with me already." I said to him. He glared at me.

" Nothing like that. Damn it. Why can't you understand that?!" He asked me.

" Give me any reason. I will understand then." I said to him.

" There is no reason." He said.

" Do you want to break up and get your bachelor life back?" I asked him.

" Did I say that myself?! Why are you pulling those things again and again?" He asked me.

" I just need an answer, Darien. Can you give me at least one?! I am to of being ignored. I hate to be ignored. I don't want to be ignored. If you are tired already then you should talk to my grandpa to send me back to my missions. I am missing them. I am doing nothing here." I said to him.

" Yeah, I will talk to your grandpa." He said.

" Thank you." I said and stood up to leave.

He hold my hand at once. He was about to say something but his phone started to ring. He picked his phone and checked the caller ID.

" Don't move. Stay here. I will be right back." He said walking towards the balcony.

No use of being here. He doesn't even want to negotiate, he doesn't give me a reason. Why will I be here?! He doesn't need me anymore. May be he was just trying to melt me. I get melted like a stupid girl. I am feeling like a foolish. I was very right about boys. They are disgusting. Why did I believe in everything anyways?!! I should have known that there is no happy ending for me.

But it will take time to get everything settled again. People can survive fatal injuries then why can't I survive a heart break?! It is already hurting. I really love him. But it seems he is confused with his own feelings. What might have happened that he is having a second thought?!! May be I am not worthy of being with him.

I am very upset now. If I were a normal girl I would cry my heart out but as I am not a normal girl I am not going to cry at all. I know my tears will not buy anything. I need to stay composed. I have expected too much. I thought everything will be like a fairy tale. But it actually is not. I need to know that I the unlucky 13.

I checked the time. It was 1 in the morning and it's my birthday today. He literally forget that. Why would he remember that?! He doesn't even think I am that important. I don't know why every birthday of mine turns out to be messed one. I shook my head and get it straight in my head that I am just unlucky as hell. I was born after 100 Dracula died. I am a cursed thing.

" Ma'am, you can't go out." One of the guards said as I was coming out of there.

" Why?" I asked him.

" It's an order from Sir." He said.

" I don't take orders. Now will you guys let me go or should I clear my way?!" I asked them folding my sleeves. " But let me tell you if I get angry I beat the shit out of the people against me." I said to him.

" Zeno, you can go and do your works." I heard Darien's voice. That guard left.

" What's wrong now?" I asked him.

" Can you being so judgemental?!" he asked me.

" No, I can't. Talk to my grandpa about my replacement." I said to him.

" Yeah, I will talk to your grandpa but about your permanent replacement. I will tell him to fix the wedding date as soon as it possible. If it's possible then next week or with Issy and Kelly." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't want to marry you." I said to him.

" I don't care what you want or you don't." He said dragging me with him.

" You will force me to marry you?" I asked him.

" If it's needed." He said and I sighed deeply.

We reached the backyard which was decorated very beautifully. I was shocked looking at the arrangements. I looked at him and he smiled a bit.

" Sorry for being so rude to you. I am really catch up with something. I don't want to involve you in that." He said. "I am doing something which is very important for the country. Will you not support me?" He asked me and I sighed. He hold my hand and kissed on them. I was really confused with his attitude.