Accident

Brielle's POV

" I don't understand. Why are you not going to sleep, Brie?" Kelly asked me.

" Darien said he will come. I will wait for him." I said though I was quite sure that he won't come he has forgotten this completely. I still kept hoping that he will come.

" Look at the clock. It's already 11. He will not come." She said to me.

" He told me that he will come. I called him awhile back and he said he is on the way." I said to her.

I lied actually because he didn't call me. I just texted him and he didn't even answered me. He was ignoring me again. I don't know what happened again. It just is frustrating me like hell. I am again having a doubt about these whole thing. I don't know what to do now.

" Are you sure he is coming?" She asked me and I nodded smilingly.

" Yes, you go sleep. The girls may be still up. You go sleep. Goodnight." I said to her.

" I can accompany you until Darien comes." She said to me but I shook my head.

" You go have some sleep. We have a lot to do tomorrow." I said to her and she nodded unwillingly.

" But I can literally manage. I will stay here. You will not be bored then. I will ho back to my room as soon as Darien is here." She said.

" No need, Girl. You go to sleep. You will get dark circles otherwise." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" Ok, you take care. He must be coming. If you need anything just do a single thing call me." She said and I sighed.

I was sitting there playing games on my phone. I kept waiting and fall asleep and when I woke up I found myself sitting just there with waiting for him. I checked the time. It was half past 12. I took my phone and called him but he didn't pick it up. I texted him several times but he didn't replied me. I sighed deeply. I should have been use to this ignorance but it still hurts. I don't want to be ignored. It hurts a lot. I went to my room. I was very hungry but I didn't have any mood of having anything. I went to my room and sat on the bed. I just want to forget everything and live tonight without any pain without any sour past. How can I forget everything?!! How?!!

I thought for a second and decided to forget everything tonight. Yes, I can't be like this anymore. I don't care if I am totally messed after this. What more mess will it be!! What more!!! I am done with my life. I am getting depressed. I have to come out of it. I have to help myself. I need to enjoy my life. Like he doesn't care about my existence I also don't care about his presence in my life.

A big fat lie. My brain said and I rubbed my eyes to push the tears away because my brain was right. I do care. It does matter to me. But what can I do if he doesn't feel the same!!! I just can't force him to do anything. I am just wasted. I need to fix myself. I need to fix my brain.

" Let's do it." I said to myself.

Though my brain was not supporting that thing but I stubbornly was willing to do that. Darien or no Darien my life will still keep playing hard with me anyways.

Darien's POV

" Great work, Daren. We have already tracked them." Jimmy said and I chuckled.

Then sighed deeply. I have committed a lot of sins these days. I didn't picked up her calls or answered her texts because my own phone was trapped. I don't want her to be involved in this. Now that everything is settled then I can go and meet my girl first. She must be very angry with me by now. I need to make it up to her but convincing her will not be very easy. She must be on the verge of exploding time.

" What are you thinking about?" Jimmy asked me.

" My girlfriend will kill me. I kept ignoring her all the time." I said to him.

" Oh, she is still with you? I thought she has already broken up with you." Jimmy said and I rolled my eyes.

" Shut up." I said and he chuckled.

" If I were her I would have broken up with you already." He said.

" This is why you are not her." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You can go to her now. Things are done." he said.

" It's 2 in the morning. Will go and get some sleep. I will meet her tomorrow morning." I said to him and suddenly my phone started to ring. I picked it up at once as I found it Cole.

" Hello!!!" I said.

" Sir, are you free now?" He asked in a very shaky voice. My guts were saying there is something wrong.

" What happened, Cole?" I asked him.

" Sir, ma'am..." He said.

" What happened to her?" I asked him standing up at once. My heart was beating fast in fear.

" Sir, ma'am... She got drunk and ..." He stopped in between.

" And what?!!" I asked him. " Clear it out. What happened to her?! Is she ok?" I asked him.

" She is not." He said and my heart got squeezed in fear.

" What happened?! For God's sake stop making puzzles and tell me what happened?" I asked him.

" Sir, ma'am got drunk and met an accident." He said and my eyes opened widened.

" How the hell has she met an accident if you guys are around!!! What were you all doing?" I almost shouted at him.

" She was driving the car alone. She didn't let us drive her." He said and I tried to calm myself down but it wasn't possible because I was dying inside.

" How is she now?" I asked him.

" We are taking her to the hospital, Sir. You come fast." He said. I hung up and ran out of there at once. What has she done!!!