Super Tiring!!!

Brielle's POV

" Are you for real?!" He asked wrapping his arms around me and I sighed deeply. The big teddy bear is now cuddling me more like crashing me into him.

" No, I am hallucination." I said to him and he pouted like a kid.

" I also think you her. But does hallucinations feel so real?! I can feel your body warmth. Your lips tasted heavenly like always." He said and I rolled my eyes.

He is jyst having a fever but acting like he is drunk. I placed my hand on his forehead. He was burning with fever. I was very worried now. How can he be so careless going to meeting like this?!! He was not doing well. How could he go along with. If it was me I wouldn't be that worried because I was trained hard to face those difficulties. But he wasn't. He still needs to adopt things. He can't do this to himself and make me so worried. I tried to get up from his lap but he kept hugging me tightly.

" Don't go." He said.

" I am not going anywhere. I am just getting you something to eat and have medicines." I said to him.

" Can I have you as my dessert?" He asked me and I glared at him. " Oh, I think I can't. It's ok though. But don't go. I don't want food. I want you." He said burying his face on my chest.

I sighed deeply. What am I supposed to do with this guy who turned into a kid after having fever. I will have a hard time to handle his craziness. But I have to try to his sake. He will be more sick if he doesn't have his medicines right now. I need to convince him to have medicines.

" If you have food and medicines like a good boy then you can have me as your dessert later." I said to him. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

" Really?!" He asked me and I nodded.

" Yes, really." I said to him and he smiled widely.

" Ok, done. I will do anything if you be mine." He said and I cupped his face before placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

I literally never felt like this before. I never felt this attached to any other man in this whole world like I feel with him. I just feel this is so precious for me. This is so beautiful. I just think this is my destiny which I should accept already. I just can't keep denying my luck. And then if I keep neglecting him I may lose him. The mere thought of losing him made me feel so terrible. I was feeling like being whipped to die. I can't bear to lose him. I need keep holding on if I want to be with him. Do I want to be with him?!! How long do I want to be with him? Until how long can he keep making me feel like that?! Until how long can I handle this?!!  Until how long can this keep me attached to him?!

What about forever?!! My brain asked me.

I looked at him who was already looking at me with those dreamy eyes. I found myself being drowned in those eyes. Is there any way to save myself!!! I wish there is none because I don't want to come out of that as well. I want to drown without any other thinking about anything and everything. I just want to remember ourselves forgetting everything else what is around us. I just don't have any idea what was happening to me.

" Why don't you just marry me?" He whined like a kid. I sighed looking at him so childish. Like he wants to have an ice cream which he isn't getting from me.

" You want to marry me?" I asked him and he nodded his head immediately.

" Yes, so badly." He said to me.

" Why do you want to marry me?" I asked him.

" What do you mean by why? If you marry me then you will be my wife and I will be able to hug you and kiss you anytime I want. You will be with me and I don't have to keep missing you. I will be able to spend time with you every now and then. No one will be able to snatch you from me then. I will be relaxed." He said and I chuckled.

" Give me a reason to marry you." I said to him raising his head to putting my finger on his chin to make him meet my gaze. I thought I will melt him but I found myself being melted in his arms.

" Because I have everything to make you happy." He said.

" Convincing but not impressing." I said to him.

" I am going to make you a Queen." He said to me and I chuckled.

" I trust you." I said to him.

" And I am hot as hell. You should melt already with that hotness." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" That was a cocky answer." I said to him.

" That was an honest confession, Sweetheart." He said to me.

" Whatever." I said. He was right though!!!

" Then let's go and get married." He said.

" I haven't agree with that. I didn't say we will get married." I said to him.

" If you don't agree then I will marry you forcefully. Nothing can stop me you should know that. Not even you yourself. If someone else tries to have you then I will kill that bast*rd at once. Don't take me lightly." He said and I sighed deeply. How can I take him lightly?!! He is damn serious about that.

" Alright. We will discuss about it while having dinner. You go get a shower then we will have our dinner and sleep." I said to him.

" And my dessert!!!" He whined at once.

" Yeah, you will get that as well." I said to him sighing deeply.

He agreed to take a shower and came out wrapping the towel around his waist only. I rolled my eyes. This guy is damn hot. I am doomed.

" Where is your clothes?" I asked him.

" It doesn't matter. It's only you, Babe." He said.

" Naked body will not get even a kiss." I said to him and he sighed before going inside the closet to get himself dressed. I quickly went to the washroom and got freshen up as well.

We had dinner with him whining like a little kid. I should take videos and show him later. After a lot of whining he fall asleep at last and his body was too hot. I just removed his shirt and covered his body with the quilt. I went inside the closet to lazy to open my luggage I just borrowed his hoodie and wore that before going back and sleeping next to him. Finally I can call it a day. Super tiring!!!