Epilogue

23 years later...

White House
USA, Washington DC
08:00 PM

She was dragging her with herself but she wasn't willing to go and she couldn't upset her friend as well. She was in awkward situation.

" Come on, Aiyaana. We will be back soon." She said in Portuguese as her dear friend was weak in English which she was trying to help her to improve.

" But...your big brother is coming today. He will be angry if he doesn't find us home at this hour. Look, it's already 8, Dakota. Your parents aren't home. Your twin will come home and have dinner alone. He is definitely make it an issue later." Aiyaana tried to convince her friend not to go outside at this time.

" Leave my twin. He is a stupid ." Dakota said.

" Is it necessary to go?" Aiyaana asked.

" You know how crazy I am for him. If I can't meet him today then I will be never ever be able to meet him again." Dakota said and Aiyaana rolled her eyes.

" And if I accompany you then your dear brother will scoop out my eyes. So that I won't be able to see anything in future. Very good proposal you kept. I appreciate." Aiyaana said sarcastically. " This is not like Victor is dying  that you can't meet him ever again."

" Justin will never ever do that, Babes. He loves you." Dakota said ignoring her crush fact that Aiyaana said to her and Aiyaana rolled her eyes.

" Yeah, very much that he keeps scolding me all the time." She said.

" That's because of your fault, love. You can't blame my brother. It's you who had tons of ice cream and caught a worst cold last month." Dakota reminded her. She pouted.

" I was a bit upset because he scolded me the day before as well." Aiyaana said.

" That's because you were willingly help that f*ckboy who was totally waiting for a chance to take you in his bed." She said and Aiyaana sighed deeply.

" But how will I know that he is a 'f' boy?" Aiyaana asked. Dakota thought for a second.

" Ok, I will count that on my fault list." Dakota said.

" Ok, then I am calling your brother telling him to scold you." Aiyaana said.

" No, no, no. Don't tell Justin. I will buy you your favorite chocolate and bring you your favorite ice cream." Dakota said and Aiyaana thought for awhile. The offer was alluring. She couldn't say no.

" Ok. But next time be careful with me." Aiyaana said.

" Ok, ma'am. Now let's go." Dakota said.

" We are still not agreed with that." Aiyaana said.

" Oh, come on. We are just going on the premier. We will be back after the movie ends. Who knows I can get a chance to meet him in person!!!" She said in a dreamy tone twinkling her eyes.

" Leave those stupid thinking." Aiyaana said. " I don't think Victor is that good guy like he wants to show. There is some major problem in him." Aiyaana said and Dakota glared at her.