Big Question

Brielle's POV

" Why didn't you tell me these things?" I asked him.

" Go to bed and sleep." He said to me putting on his shirt back.

" But you haven't had your dinner." I said to him.

" You don't have to worry about me." He said to me.

" Don't give me that tone. I don't take it." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" I didn't give you any cold tone. It was my normal tone." He said.

" Have you cried earlier?" I asked him.

" No. I don't cry for anything." He said.

" I am not anything. I am your girlfriend and you love me a lot. It won't be surprising if you cry for me." I told him. He sighed deeply.

" I haven't cried." He said.

" Don't lie." I said to him.

" I am not lying. There is no reason of lying." He said.

" Literally no reason?" I asked him. He looked away.

" Go to sleep." He said to me.

" But you-" I was following him but hit myself of the corner of the coffee table. My knee hurt badly. " Ouch!!!" I squealed. Hurt badly.

" What happened?!" He hold my hands before making me sit on the couch back. He knelt in front of me and checked my knee.

" Hit myself on the corner." I said.

" Have you kept your eyes inside your pocket?" He asked me.

" No. I don't have any pocket in my t-shirt and the shorts doesn't have one. So, can't keep my eyes inside my pocket." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Sit here quietly." He said and walked towards the closet.

I kept sitting there silently. He was very upset. How to make it up for him. I actually don't have any idea about it what to do. God helps me. Wait!!! I have to get that bi*ch first. I swear I will shave her head and color her bald head permanently. I will burn her face. It's fixed. Bloody witch. I will burn you. You bi*ch!!! Almost got me puzzled.

" What happened now?! Whom are you killing inside your head?" I heard his voice and looked at him.

" Your PA." I said to him coldly.

" No need to do anything. I took care of it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I will shave her head and color her bald head permanently." I said to him and he pressed his lips together to stop himself laughing out loud. " Why are you laughing?! I am serious. You can't make fun of it." I said and he looked away.

" I am not laughing." He said to me.

" Yes, you are. Don't lie." I said.

" I am not lying. Let me treat your wound." He said going back to his cold self.

He treated my wound and picked me up. He made me lie down on the bed.

" Sleep." He said to me.

" No goodnight kisses?" I asked him. He looked at me coldly. " Kisses has nothing to do with our fight." I said to him. He sighed deeply and leaned to kiss my forehead but I pecked on his lips. He looked at me weirdly.

" I am not a kid. I am your girlfriend." I said. He sighed deeply.

" Sleep. Don't think about stupid things." He said to me.

" Where are you going?" I asked him.

" Going to the couch." He said.

" Why?" I asked him.

" Why?!! To sleep." He said.

" First of all that couch is half of your height and secondly this bed has more than enough space to sleep so you don't have to sleep on the couch." He said.

" I am ok with that. You sleep here." He said and took the pillow before going to the couch.

" When I didn't use to approve someone used to sleep beside me forcefully now I am approving but he is not sleeping next to me. What a pity!!!" I shouted at him.

" Not working. You can go to sleep. Goodnight." He said lying on the couch. I kept glaring at him. No use. He will not come means he will not come here.

" I am sleeping if someone wants to cuddle with me then he can join me." I said.

" Right now no one wants to cuddle with you." He said keeping his eyes closed.

One of his arms covering his eyes another was lying lazily on his stomach. I sighed. Hands were itching to touch him. What to do?! Should I go and join him there?!  Should I?!!

" Don't even think of coming here. We are not in a good term." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" You are reason behind all these. If only you would tell me then this won't happen. Next time don't hide it from me. If you do then it will definitely create destruction." I said to him. "And as for your PA, I told you that she is not at all appropriate for that post. You should have kept a male PA. He will be able to handle it properly than a girl. Because a girl will always get distracted by you. You should understand that."  I said to him.

" Brielle!!!" He called me.

" Yes!!!" I said. I thought he will tell me to join him.

" Go sleep. Don't eat my brain." He said and I glared at him which he didn't even see because his eyes were closed. I gritted.

" Urrrrrrghhhh!!!" I said and covered my body with the duvet.

It was cold. I was literally trembling. I felt myself being hugged from back. I knew it was him. I chuckled inwardly.

" Someone said we are not in good terms." I said to him.

" Hugs has nothing to do with our fight, has it?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't copy me." I said.

" Ok. Go to sleep." He said

" Let me face you." I said to him but he kept hugging me tightly. I sighed deeply. I pushed him a bit and turned to him. I snuggled in his chest hiding myself hugging him tightly.

Was I devastated just because of the fear of losing him or I was devastated because I didn't want to let him go?!! God knows. It's a big question to myself.