That Kiss!!

Brielle's POV

" Everything ok?" I asked Josie and she gave me a thumbs up. I nodded. I gave her the coffee cup. She took it and sipped. I sat next to her enjoying the coffee together.

" I was thinking about opening a new wing of our hotel in the west. What do you think about it?" I asked her.

" Umm, what should I think about it? I think it will be good. Expand your hotels around the country." She said to me. I sighed deeply.

" I understand everything. I understand that you don't want to get involved with Cameron or his family for a very valid reason but tell me why are you upset? Is there anything that you are hiding from me?" I asked her.

" What will I be hiding from you, Brie?! You are my best friend." She said.

" That's what I thought but you are hiding things from me that too very cleverly. You think I will not find it out?! If you tell me then it's ok. But if I find it out from others then it will hurt me a lot. I swear it will." I said to her. She chuckled.

" What do you want to know, Brie? Nothing happened." She said.

" I don't know. Has Cameron done something worst to you that you don't want to share with me?! Tell me if he has done something inappropriate. I can talk to him about that." I said to her and she shook her head.

" No need, Brie. We don't want to be more messed now. Do we?" She asked me and I sighed.

" I just want you to live happily. This why was asking." I said to her.

" Leave it. When are you going back to USA and talking to Darien face to face?" She asked me.

" What about never?" I asked her.

" You think he will not come after you?" She asked me.

" I don't know. I threw my phone away. It was distracting me from having my time for myself. I told everyone to contact me on the landline. If I am at home we can talk. I found out it's not too hard to live without phone. You can try as well." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" I still remember when we were kids we used to play outdoor games in the neighborhood. But now a days kids are too addicted to the technologies. You won't find kids playing around in the neighborhood these days. They are at home playing on their phones. Time changed and everything changed with it." She said and I sighed.

" There is nothing more miserable than losing your beautiful childhood." I said to her.

" It's like they are caged in those technologies and their childhood is a prisoner of that. But that shouldn't be like this." She said.

" We need to use technologies but you need to understand if you are using them or they are using you." I said to her.

" How to save kid's childhood from getting destroyed caging inside the four walls with technologies?" She said.

" I don't know. There are a lot seminars going on around. I found one of the advertisement in the newspaper this morning." I said to her.

" Will you join that?!" She asked me.

" I am not a kid." I chuckled.

" As a volunteer." She said.

" I know nothing about it." I said to her.

" They will tell us. They must know about it." She said to me.

" Why are you suddenly so excited about this?" I asked her.

" Just to kill time. I don't have much to do these days." She said.

" Perks of having 4 months of vacation." I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

" I have only 4 months of vacation but what did you thought you will do now?" She asked me.

" Will work with Grandpa for now. Then I will think what to do." I said to her not being sure about it me myself.

" That's it?" She asked me .

" What else do you think I will do?" I asked her.

" I thought you will withdraw the resignation letter." She said. I sighed.

" I haven't submitted it to withdraw it. I am not going back. I am done." I said to her.

" I was still expecting." She said and I chuckled.

" Not happening, Josie. Don't keep hoping about that." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" I can understand. I think I will also quit." She said.

" No, you will not." I said to her.

" I can't continue this when you are not around." She said to me

" I just am tired of seeing those drama around." She said.

" Are you really planning to settle down in Greece after getting married?" I asked her.

" Yeah, kind of. I still have my medical license, dude. I will just start to practice that there." She said sighing deeply. " We don't need huge amount of money for living our life now, do we?" She asked me and I sighed. "Money brings problems, money brings headache, money brings destruction." She said and I sighed deeply.

" True." I said to her. " Leave it. Let's go out and have a beautiful day. We can't spoil our day like that." I said.

" Where to go?" She asked me.

" First of all we will go and have breakfast at our favorite place. Then we will go and enjoy the carnival nearby. After that in the evening we will attend the seminar that is working for kids if you want or we can go and meet Aurora. Your choice." I said to her as she nodded.

" Ok, let's do it." She said and I walked out of their.

I got ready informing grandma that we will not be at home till night. I got a good round of scolds from her for painting the room rainbow color but interestingly the client liked it very much. So, it was a good trial for me.

Josie and I had breakfast then went to the carnival. We enjoyed it a lot. It was to call an awesome day. Later we participate the seminar and it was fun as well. The organizers were very warm and welcoming. We met a lot of people around and then came back from there.

" It was a hell outta fun." I said throwing myself on the bed.

" Enjoyed a lot?!" I heard someone asking.

" Very!!!" I said and realized someone was really inside my room it wasn't my brain. I sat up at once and found the person sitting across me on the couch I thought doesn't even care. I rolled my eyes.

" None of your business." I said and he chuckled.

" If only you knew that." He said mysteriously. Like I am afraid of him.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him and he walked towards me.

" Shouldn't I be the one to ask that?" he asked me sitting next to me.

" No. You lost the right." I said and he chuckled before pulling me closer and before I could say anything he already pressed his lips on mine. Hell!!! That kiss!!!