Love Material

Brielle's POV

" Where is your friends?" Mr. Krendler asked me.

We were watching Pokemon currently I was specifically looking at Pikachu waiting for my friends to reach home. My friends are not here yet. I just was watching the cartoons silently. Nothing can distract me right now. I am looking at my boyfriend. La la la la la. He is so cuteeeeee.

" May I help you?" Mr. Krendler asked me.

" For what?!" I asked him

" For jumping inside the TV?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" If I could go there then I would have gone there long long back." I said to him.

" You are looking at the screen like you want to eat Pokemons." He said to me.

" Not all of them but only Pikachu. I would marry him if I was in the Pokemon world." I said. He rolled his eyes.

" True." I said to him and the doorbell rang. I sighed before getting up from the couch. I opened the door and I found my friends.

" Hey!!!" I found Josie.

Her arm was covered with the bandage. She gave me a small smile gesturing her arm. I hugged her carefully. Her arm were injured already. I don't want to hurt her more. I just can't imagine this happened. Roberto was right. Everyone was more or less hurt. Even Roberto himself was hurt. His head was covered with bandage.

" Come in." I said. They came inside.

" How has that happened?" I asked them.

" Result of not having Seb in the team. If he was leading then this would be happened." Roberto said.

" Very good. Come inside." I said to him.

They came inside and found Mr. Krendler who was sitting there checking his phone. They looked at him weirdly and then looked at me with a look. I rolled my eyes.

" He is my new boss. Nothing more. Don't give me that look." I said to all those curious look. " And you stupid." I punched on Cameron's arm. "Haven't you met him already?! Why don't you tell them anything?!" I asked him and he rubbed his arm.

" No, I didn't see his face properly." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Come. Let's talk to him." I said. They followed me.

" Mr. Krendler!!" I said and he looked up at me. " My friends." I said and he nodded before he stood up.

" Josephine, Roberto, Irene, Heather, Jacob, Paul, Oliver, Kevin." I said to him. He shook hand with all of them.

" Oh, Cameron Wilson!! Very nice to meet you." Mr. Krendler said to Cameron who shook hand with Mr. Krendler with a boring face as Cameron glared at me I rolled my eyes.

" You guys go. Get freshen up." I said to them. " I will help you. Let's go." I said to Josie.

" It's ok. You have to set the table and other things." She said.

" Are you sure about this?" I asked her.

" 100% sure." She said.

" Alright then take care." I said to her.

I helped her to go upstairs then came downstairs to set the table. I was going to the kitchen and bumped into someone. I sighed deeply. I surely would shout at the person if it wasn't Mr. Krendler. I smiled at him gritting my teeth.

" Where are your eyes, Mr. Krendler?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Exactly where they should be." He said. I sighed.

" But I don't think so." I said to him.

" Then you are having some problems." He said. " We should go and get appointment of a good psychiatrist." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

I went to the kitchen to set the dinner table before everyone comes back after freshen up but I couldn't found the dishes and plates neither the cutleries in the kitchen.

" What are you searching for? Tell me may be I can help you." He said to me.

" It's my kitchen. If I can't find something then how can you help me, Sir?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I have worked here this evening. I know the placements." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I have kept all the plates, dishes and cutleries here but I can't find them now." I said to him. " And I don't have any extra storage."

" You don't need any extra storage." He said and I sighed deeply to calm myself down.

" Well, then, sir. How will we all have our dinner tonight?" I asked him. "Care to explain?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" The dinner table is already set. You can check that." He said and I found it was really settled.

" Who set the dinner table?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Does it even matter?" He asked me.

" You did it?!" I asked him.

" As there is no one else then it must be me." He said to me.

" Oh, you really don't have to do it. I could manage." I said to him.

" Hmm.. but I decided to help. It's a volunteer activity." He said to me and I sighed.

This guy is totally unpredictable. Never fails to surprise me. We served the dinner when his phone started to ring. He picked it up immediately.

" Yes?" He said.

-----------

" Tell them that I can't attend it tonight. I will explain it later." He said. Is he talking to the event organizer?! May be. Who knows.

We had dinner together then along with my friends. Mr. Krendler was silent as always. He was a very good listener. He just answered questions if he was asked. I sighed. Now he was too silent but he is not that silent all the time. Sometimes he gets angry and acts weird.

" Mr. Krendler, do you think you need Brie to assure your security?! I mean it feels a bit weird." Roberto suddenly asked him and he chuckled.

" It's the president who took that decision. We can't help it. Can we?" Mr. Krendler said. I rolled my eyes as glared and Roberto who looked away at once.

What's wrong with this stupid now?!! I need to talk to him. He is acting weird lately. But if he is stuck with those love things then he is doing a big mistake. I am not love material. I can't ever be one.