Worst Part

Brielle's POV

" Hey!! Good morning!!" I found Nancy and Karina coming downstairs. I smiled at them.

Actually they are staying here at my place. They wanted to stay back in the dormitory but I didn't let them. I mean what use of me having this villa if I have to stay here alone all the time?!! Most of the Josie and I stay here. But two people is not enough to stay here. I get so bored time to time. It's just too much boring if we have to stay alone in this big house. It keeps making us feel weird.

" Hello, girls!!" I said to them.

" Hey, Brie!!" They said as they reached me.

" Come let's have breakfast." I said to them. They nodded.

" But where is Josie? Isn't she going to have breakfast with us?" Karina asked me.

" She has gone to the Headquarter. She has something very important to handle." I said to them.

Actually, she left in hurry saying Rob has something very important to discuss with her about the mission. Team beta is in a new mission. I am also a part of team beta but currently inactive as I am given another responsibility. But I can still co-operate. I mean it's my job anyways. I am used to it.

" Oh!!! I thought we are going to have breakfast together." Karina said.

" Usually I have breakfast earlier but you girls are late. I was waiting for both of you. Josie has left for the Headquarter 3 hours back. She may be will come back now anyways. It's 11 already and I have to go to Darien's office as well. Boyfriend or not, I am bound to do my duty." I said to them.

" Now with more interest, right?" Nancy teased me and I chuckled.

" Very much." I replied winking at her.

" No one is asking to elaborate from you. You can literally keep it secret." Karina said and I chuckled.

" Thanks, girls!!! You are so generous." I said and they giggled at this together. I shook my head. Childish much!!!

" Girls, you should plan to get married as well. See? Your best friend is already having a baby. You guys are not married yet." I said to them.

" Well, Karrie can get married as she found Damien but I don't have any plans to settle down any time soon. I am just not settling down so soon." Nancy said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why not?" I asked her.

" Because I have many plans and ambitions of life. Don't be so hopeful on me. I will only disappoint you." She said and I sighed.

" Why do you think like that marriage will be an obstacle on your path of success?" I asked her.

" Of course. It is. Look, if I get married and have husband and his family then there are kids. There are too many things to do. It will keep me caged pretty badly and I will not be able to enjoy time for myself which I want for now. I am not that old yet. I am still 22. I will get married before 30. So, I don't have any hurry or a rush to get married because ultimately no one is going to force me to get married around me." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" It's not about that. Ok, leave it. Let's go and have breakfast first." I said to them and we reached the breakfast table and sat there having breakfast talking about various things.

Most of them were girls gossips on silly topic. There we had a bet Enzy's baby inside her tummy is a boy or girl. So, if the kid is a boy then I have to keep treating her with chocolates every now and if it's a girl then she has to do that same vice versa.

" Can we join you guys if you don't mind?" I heard Josie's voicem. She was coming inside along with Roberto. I chuckled seeing them.

" Done with the works?" I asked Josie and she rolled her eyes.

" Done!!! It has just started. Another story of guns and shoots." Josie said and I chuckled.

" What are you both talking about!!!" I asked Josie and tried to give me a for explanation but I know that's that situation was completely out of hand but that's why we can't still do something about the situation.

" Brie, keep your eyes on your guests where they are going or not." Suddenly Roberto said and I looked at him weirdly.

" What do you mean?" I asked him and looked at the girls.

Karina was all ok but Nancy was looking at him narrowing her eyes like trying to figure it out what he wants to talk about. It that related ti her?! Why is she so serious?!!

" Why do I need to keep my eyes on them?! Is there any specific reason behind that?!! Why do I feel like you are hiding something from me, Rob." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Not hiding. Just was making you aware about some recent incidents. There are a lot of places around that they shouldn't go." He said and I nodded.

" I will take care of it." I said to him and he nodded.

" That's it then and keep an eye on Ms. Michaelson specially. Check her friends' background as well." He said and I chuckled.

" Like really?" I asked him and he nodded.

" I am serious, Brie." He said and I nodded.

We finished having our late breakfast. Then Josie again left with Rob. The girls left for their classes and I went to Krendler's office. Darien was having an important meeting with his colleagues. I just went to his cabin and only to find it empty. He must be in the meeting till now. I just lie down on the couch trying to make myself comfortable as I started to check the magazines kept there. I don't know when I fall asleep. I wake up only when I heard light tapping on keyboard like someone typing something on the laptop. I opened my eyes and the first thing I found is my dashing devil sitting across me typing something on his laptop. He was working but still managed to look hell dead gorgeous. I looked at myself and found I am covered with his suit. He must have put that on me. I chuckled. It will not be bad at all to find this guy next to me when I wake up every morning. I am getting addicted to him day by day. Worst part of reality.