My Turn

Brielle's POV

" You are so beautiful." Juliet said that like thousandth of times now. She just kept saying that again and again. I chuckled.

" You are more beautiful." I said to her.

" Nah, you are most beautiful. You should have joined any model agency. You could be Miss Universe. You are amazing." She said to me and I chuckled. " Though my brother doesn't like that idea but you definitely would." She said. I don't know what is the relation between me being Miss Universe and Mr. Krendler's disappointment.

" Yeah, may be." I said to her in a 'not so sure tone'. She nodded.

" I can't believe you can be wild woman. You are so sweet." She said and I chuckled.

" Don't judge a book by it's cover. You might be fooled around." I said to her and she chuckled.

" May be but I like the sweet Brielle most." She said and I nodded.

" Everyone likes that Brielle not only you." I said and she nodded.

" How is my brother? Does he keeps bothering you?" She asked me.

" A lot." I said to her and she chuckled.

" He hasn't changed yet. Just he has become a stone cold person for the world. But one thing you have to admit that my brother is a bit stupid but he has a brilliant brain." She said and I nodded mindlessly.

" And a devilishly handsome appearance to melt people's heart at once." I don't know what took into me that I just said that to her. I looked at her and found her looking at me totally shocked then I realized what I just has said. Damn!!! I kicked myself hard in my mind. " I mean, people say that around. I just was talking about the public reaction on your brother. He has an influence on people around too much to handle it." I said to her and she nodded.

" People must keep waiting to see him." She said to me.

" Yeah, right." I said to her. " Anyways, what are we doing here? Waiting for whom?" I asked her and she chuckled. We were sitting in the Cafe Snowflake since an hour but don't know why.

" I thought you would like to meet my friends." She said and I looked at her weirdly. Really?!!

" You mean your girls?" I asked her.

" Yeah, my girls and boys. I mean all my closest friends who lives here." She pointed her heart. I smiled. She is damn cute.

" That's great. I am actually excited to meet all of them. Specially Aradhya. Though I met her at Aurora's wedding last time. But couldn't talk to her. She was in hurry." I said to her.

" Oh, Edwards!!" She said and I nodded

" Actually what happened was, we had a concert in Naples later that evening. Though they invited all of us but we couldn't make it because of some technical issues of the concert. We needed to stay there." She said to me and I chuckled.

" I can understand that." I said to her.

" There they are!!" Juliet suddenly squealed. I turned to see the other girls of Drama Queen were coming inside with 2 boys. They were continuously mocking each other but the only person was very quiet was the boy looking at Aradhya without blinking. Sweethearts?!! God knows.

" Is there anything between Ari and that boy?" I asked Juliet at once.

" That's Asher. Our leader you can say. The human torch. Shows us the way all the time." She said to me and I chuckled.

" That's great. Every friend circle have some particular person who will always handle every mess and will help everyone without even asking." I said and she chuckled.

" There, there you go." Juliet said. They reached us and took seats.

Heidi was about to sit next to Juliet but the other guy glared at her. She just rolled her eyes before sitting next to Gabrielle. She just chuckled. The guy sat next to Juliet and smirked at her. She just gritted. I chuckled looking at them. What's wrong with this two.

" As I told you all that I will introduce you guys with someone. So, here she is. Ta..... Da...." Juliet said dramatically. I sighed. Actually that name Drama Queen suits them. " So, she is Brielle. Brielle they are my friends." She said.

" Nice to meet you,  Brielle. I am Asher Milverton." The guy from earlier said that. He really is a very am charming.

" Nice to meet you too." I said to him and he smiled.

" And he is Ardeyn the stupid." Juliet said pointing the boy sitting next to her with an annoyed expression. I chuckled as the boy gave her a toothy grin.

" Hi, Brielle." Ardeyn said to me. I chuckled.

" Hello!!" I said to him. " Very happy to meet you all." I said to them honestly. Juliet was talking about them a lot last night.

" Yeah, we too." Whitney said and I smiled.

" So, what do you do, Brielle?" Jordana asked me. I sighed.

It is very uncomfortable when someone asks me what do I do. When I tell them about my profession they will keep looking at me weirdly. People still doesn't used to the thing that a girl also can be a Navy Seals despite of the hard and fast training that even can kill someone in a second. But it was changed now. We are 15 woman who are working in the different sphere of Navy Seals.

"  Well, I work in Navy seals." I said and they smiled.

" You are very strong and beautiful woman. You know that, right?" Gabrielle asked me and I chuckled.

" Is that fun?" Ardeyn asked me.

" It depends if you like adventures or not but overall it is very fun to work in Navy Seals. It's always thrilling and exciting. Just there is one problem. You will never know when and from where the danger will come. You have to be alert all the time." I said and they asked me to tell them some of those story of those adventures. I told them how I rescued Enzy that day.

" Oh, God!!! Poor but lucky girl that you reached her just in time." Aradhya said.

" She went back home in the end of the story, right?" Juliet asked me.

" Actually her home is in London as well. But she never came home for good after that incident." I said to them.

" But why?" Gabrielle asked me.

" Because she is my sister in law now. She got married with my brother." I said to them and they chuckled.

" May be it's your turn now, Brielle." Juilet said to me and I rolled my eyes. Never. It won't be my turn at any cost.