Bloody Hell!!!

Brielle's POV

" You are acting weird. What happened, Mr. Krendler?" I asked him as we got into the car but he didn't answer my question. I rolled my eyes.

Why do I care?! I should keep my mouth shut from uttering the silly things. I shouldn't be interested in his personal issues. He wasn't feeling well this why he just has come back from the party earlier. I shouldn't ask him silly things.

I leaned back closing my eyes imagining myself getting married with Pikachu where my favorite characters from cartoon world are invited. Wow!!! That would be really very beautiful if I would be in Pokemon world and can marry Pikachu for real. How cute he is!!!

" What did he tell you?" Suddenly Mr. Krendler asked me and I looked at him opening my eyes.

" Who?" I asked him confusedly.

" John." He asked me.

" Oh, he was just asking my name." I said to him. " But why are you asking that?" I asked him.

" Just stay away from him. He is not a good thing for you. He is just a bad news." He said to me. I sighed.

" I am not at all interested in any of boys in the world. They are just too selfish. It was just a kind gesture to say hi to him. I don't even want to be here with you but I am stuck here. That's it. You don't have to act crazy for that." I said to him and he stayed silent for awhile.

" Good for you then." He said looking out of the window.

" Yeah. But who is this new guy? Why do you hate him that much?" I asked him but he kept silent. I shrugged. Then looked away.

I wanted slap myself hard. I keep saying myself that I don't want to involve with someone's personal issues but I got stuck with that. Why do I have to ask him about that?!! I knew if I open my mouth I will ask him stupid things but still. I have to ask silly things. Damn me. I am a stupid.

" He is my step brother." He said and I looked at him weirdly. His step brother?!!

" Really?!" I asked him. He just rolled his eyes.

" Why would I lie to you?" He asked me.

" But if he is your brother then you guys should share a good relationship and bonding between you two. But you guys don't." I said to him.

" Oh, what kind of relationship do you share with your half-siblings?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Your and my situation is totally different. My parents got divorced and got married with different people. They are happy in their lives. I just don't want to make a mess. But I know my half-siblings. My mother has two daughters Amy and Lizelle. My father has got a daughter and two sons from his second wedding. They are Jasmine, Henry and Daniel. I know them but they actually don't have don't know they have a big sister." I said to him and he sighed.

" It's good that they don't know you exist." He said.

" But why do you hate him so much?" I asked him and he sighed.

" Can't tell you that right now." He said.

" Oh. Ok. As you say." I said. " Are we going home now?" I asked him. He sighed.

" I will leave you home don't worry." He said to me and I nodded. " I hope you trust me that I will not do something wrong to you." He said and I chuckled.

" Mr. Krendler, I have sent to give you security. If I can't save myself from the dangers then how will I protect you from dangers. I don't have any trust issues with anyone I just don't need it. I can protect myself from things. This why they told me to protect you actually." I said to him. He nodded and the car stopped at the same time.

" Then you stay here. I will be back." He said and got down from the car. I looked at him weirdly.

" Where are you going?" I asked him.

" I will be back in 10 minutes." He said to me.

" Ok, I will be waiting for you here." I said and he nodded before crossing the road.

" Where is he going?" I asked the chauffeur.

" May be going to visit his parents." He said.

" Parents?! Oh, they live here?" I asked him.

" Yeah, you can say that. They are here, sleeping peacefully." He said.

" Sleeping peacefully?" I asked him.

" Yeah, resting in peace." He said and suddenly it clicked my mind.

His parents are no more!!! All the time I kept thinking that his parents are divorced. God!!! What the hell has happened to me!!! I should have understood that when he was talking about his parents.

" Alright. You stay here. I will just come." I said getting down from the car.

I crossed the road and went inside the graveyard. It was not so dark inside. But still I needed to turn on the flashlight. I turned on the light and walked inside. I wasn't scared but it was still making me feel a bit uncomfortable as it was a dark night. I don't know where to find him out here. I should have come with him when he was coming here. Now it's like a horror movie. I am walking inside the graveyard lonely in the night. What just took over me.

" Calm down, Brielle. Horror movies are so bloody stupid crazy things. They are not true. You are a brave girl. You are not scared of anything at all. You are the bravest girl in this whole world." I kept saying to myself.

Suddenly someone kept hand on my shoulder and I got frozen. Does those horror movie effects that much when it's not needed?! I just hate this effects of horror movies. I am Brielle Wittgenstein. The crazy terrorist groups never could scared me now would I be scared here in a graveyard?!! Not at all.

" What are you doing here?" I heard Mr. Krendler and turned to see him.

" I came to... Ummm... Wait, are you Mr. Krendler for real?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes. 

" Are you here for kidding me in the middle of the night?" He asked me.

" Come on tell me something that only you know." I said to him picking out my gun pointing that at him. He rolled his eyes.

" Your boyfriend Cameron Wilson is so coward." He said and I looked at him weirdly. He took the chance and tricked me to snatch the gun from me. I was shocked. Bloody hell!!!