Home

Darien's POV

I found the kids running around and playing games in the backyard of Beverly house. I chuckled seeing Brielle, Josie and Juliet playing with them as well. I smiled. It reminded me that how I used to play with my grandpa when I was young. We were more like friends. But now my friend is no more. He has gone far far away from me.

I looked up at the sky it was full of stars. I kept looking at the sky. Grandpa used to talk to my grandma looking at the stars. I tried to find out my grandpa there but it was in vain. He wasn't there. He wasn't near me.

" Miss you, Grandpa." I said softly. " I will find out your culprit and give that person the worst punishment ever." I sighed deeply. " But can that bring you back to me?" I asked looking up at the stars. " It wasn't your time to leave, grandpa. I am sorry I couldn't help you." I said. " I love you a lot. I will always keep missing you. No one can be replaced you. You were a great person. I want to be like you one day. You must be there with God. Request him to lead me the right way. I want follow your footsteps. One day I will fulfill your dreams. I will make you proud of myself. You will be watching me from there all the time, right?" I asked him and waited for him to say something though I knew he won't reply or even if he does it's far far away from here to for me to listen to his words.

" He will." I heard my wife and turned to see her sitting next to me on the ground. I chuckled.

" Games over?" I asked her.

" No. I am tired. These kids are too active. I can't follow their pace." She said and I chuckled.

" Really?" I asked her. " You too can't match their pace?! Very well." I said.

" Well, they are still young full of energy. I am getting old." She said.

" Really?! You are only 24, Babe. How can you get old yet?" I asked her.

" It's something else you won't understand. Come help me with the BBQ." she said and I nodded.

I was helping her with the BBQ. The atmosphere was so beautiful around. It was very nice to have people around you. 

" I can't live without people around. It suffocates me." She said and I chuckled. I kissed on her cheek. She chuckled.

" You are whipped, Mr. Krendler." She said and I smiled.

" You are the reason Mrs. Krendler." I said. She smiled.

" I am glad that I could be the reason." She said.

" You will always be the reason." I said to her.

" That's good for you. If not then you know what can be happened to you." She said and I smiled.

" You don't have to remind me that because you will always be there. There is no way that someone else will be able to replace you, Babe." I said and she smiled then kissed on my cheek.

" Kate!!!" We heard someone squealing and found a girl coming toward her.

" Hey, Tania!!!" Brielle said and hugged her. " She is Tania. Josie's cousin and Tania, you know him already. He is Darien, my husband." I said.

" I know him. Nice to meet you Darien." She said. I nodded.

" Nice to meet you too." I said.

" Can I borrow your wife for awhile if you don't mind?" She asked me.

" Sure. Take your time." I said to her.

They walked away and I found Taylor and Cole coming toward me.

" I am going back tonight. Cole will be leaving later. I think it's better for him to stay with you these days." Taylor said.

" You take care and be safe. Tell your people to keep a sharp eye on White House. I am damn sure the first attack will be there. If you find anything wrong just call me. I will be there in no time." I said.

" Mr. President is very worried about you and Brielle." He said.

" We will be safe and sound. You assure their safety. Remember, my aunt and cousins are also there. I don't want any of them get hurt." I said.

" Don't worry they will be safe abd sound." He said and I nodded.

" Ok." I said. " Leave tomorrow morning. Stay here tonight. It's been awhile we haven't spent time together. You will love it." I said

" And who knows you can find out someone around. There are a lot of beautiful girls around. All you need to do is just look around." Cole said and Taylor rolled his eyes.

" Die." He said. Cole laughed.

" Cole is right. You are getting old. You can try it with Josie. She is quite nice girl." I said to him and he looked at me weirdly.

" No offense but she is not my type. She is too wild to be tamed." Taylor said.

" You don't have to tame her. She already has someone to tame her." Cole said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Who?!" I asked at once.

" Cameron. Who else!!!" He said.

" How are you so sure about this?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes.

" You don't know me yet if you are asking me that, Darien." Cole said and I sighed. He has numerous sources.

I was going to say something but I heard Juliet's voice. She was singing a song.

" Let's go. I am fan of Juliet anyways." Cole said and I chuckled how he ran to the crowd.

We sat there as well. Juliet sang a few songs. People love her. I chuckled. She was a enchanter.

" Your turn, Brie. Sing us that song you used to sing when we would go to the missions far away from home." Josie said and I smiled. She chuckled and took the guitar.

" Your wife is a multi talented woman, dude." Taylor said and I chuckled.

The words of the song was touching my heart deeply. It's like those thirsty soul being far away from home. I could feel Brielle and Josie's emotional attachment with this song. They have faced this situation. Waiting eagerly to go back... Home... Just like I am waiting right now.