Not Easy

Brielle's POV

" I hate to being around you. Don't you understand that?! You gave me a feeling like I am a garbage. I don't want to be with you." I shouted at him but it didn't work like all these 3 days that he is irritating me like hell. I don't know how to make him understand that I am already done with his ignorance.

" I am sitting right in front of you. So, lower your voice. You don't have to shout. Lower your volume." He said sipping the coffee while checking the newspaper.

He has guts to say that to me. God bless him. I am fuming and he is fueling me more. I swear if I pour the glass of juice on his head now don't blame me later.

" You should listen to him at first what he wants to tell you." Grandpa said to me.

" I am not interested in anything he says. He can take his reasons and go back home, find out someone else who can survive his ignorance for days." I said to him.

" This is why you have to listen to him at first what he wants to tell you. You can't judge someone without listening to his points. You have to let him explain first." He said to me and I sighed deeply.

" I am to of drama. Why aren't you still telling him to go back?" I asked him.

" Kate!!" My grandma warned me. " Is that a manner to talk to someone?" She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" I am outta here." I said.

" You are acting like a kid." Josie said.

" Enough!! No one will support him." I said to them.

" If you are not listening to him then you can't hold him guilty about anything." She said to me.

" I don't want any explanation or any reason." I said to them.

" You can't be that stubborn." My grandpa said.

" I am going to talk to Mr. Jones for the loans. I am outta here. You guys keep him." I said

" Loan for what?" Darien asked.

" It's none of your business." I gritted.

" I didn't ask you, Brielle. I asked your grandpa." He said and I gritted.

" I am out of here." I said.

" You said that several times and we heard that as well." Josie said and I gritted.

" Don't talk to me." I said to her.

" Hey, I am going with you." She said.

" I don't need you to come. You can enjoy your time alone." I said to her before going out of there. Hell with my life.

Darien's POV

" It wasn't suppose to be like this." I said to them and they sighed deeply.

" Can't help. She got her stubbornness from her mother. Her mother was this obstinate. She was like something she wants will get anyhow. Brielle got that." Her grandma said. I sighed deeply.

" Where does she live now?" I asked her.

" She lives in Naples with her family." She said sadly.

" I am sorry for asking, Mrs. Beverley." I said to her.

" It's ok, dear. It's just she has forgotten that she has parents as well. She just has forgotten everything." She said and I nodded.

" Hmm.. don't talk about her. For me she is dead." Mr. Beverly said.

" I think it's a very sensitive topic here. Let's not talk about it anymore." I said to them.

" Alright." Mrs. Beverly said.

" But now tell me what will I do?! She is not going to forgive me for what I have done." I said to her.

" You shouldn't have ignored her in the first place. She hates being ignored." Mrs. Beverly said.

" I know that. But what should I do now. The damage is already done. It can't be repaired but I want to make it up for her." I said to them.

" God knows how will you do that." Mr. Beverly said. I sighed deeply.

" I should follow her to see what she is doing." I said to them.

" If she finds out that you are stalking her then she will be more furious." Mr. Beverly said.

" I just am totally messed up." I said to myself because it was completely out of my hand now. " Where had she gone now?" I asked them.

" She applied for a bank loan. She went to talk to the authority." He said.

" Really?! Why does she needs a loan all on a sudden?" I asked him.

" She was planning to open a wing of the hotel in the west." Josie said.

" Oh, that's why?!" I asked her.

" Yeah." She said and I thought for a second.

" May be I can help her." I said to her.

" She will not take your help." She said.

" I know that." I said to her.

" Then what will you do now?" She said to me and I chuckled.

" Who is this Mr. Jones by the way?" I asked Mr. Beverly.

" He is my old friend. We used to be in the same college. His bank has helped me a lot all these years to run my hotel. This why Kate has gone to talk to him if he can give her a loan for now." He said.

" Really!! Ok. Very well." I said to him.

I took my phone and called my grandpa. He picked it up after 3 rings.

" Hey!! You sort it out? She agreed to come back with you?! When are you guys coming back?" He asked me. I sighed deeply.

" Calm down, old man. Nothing like that happened yet. She is like a rock. Hard to melt." I said to him.

" Then?" He asked me.

" As for now, you help me please." I said yo him.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Do you have friends in Finance ministry of Italy, right?" I asked him.

" Yeah, Pablo works there, umm... There is Julianne and Jenifer as well. Why do you need help from them?" He asked me. I explained him the whole plan and he chuckled.

" It will be done. When are you coming back?! The next meeting is tomorrow. You will miss it." He said.

" She is more important than my career. You know that very well. I don't want to mess it up." I said to him.

" As you say." He said before hanging up.

I need to work hard to get her back. It won't be easy.