What To Do

Darien's POV

" There's the Coselotti house." Cole said.

" I have my very own eyes, Mr. Gonzalez." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Thanks for informing, Sir. I wouldn't be able to know that if you didn't inform me." He said.

" You guys!!! Stop now both of you." Taylor said. " Let's go inside and talk to Mr. Coselotti. It's more important." Taylor said and I rolled my eyes.

" Let's go." I said.

" Should we call James before going?! What if they are not at home?" Cole asked me.

" If they are in the town they would be at home only." Taylor said.

" That's not necessary. May be they went to any party or some works. They are in the town doesn't mean they will be at home only." Cole said and I rolled my eyes.

" Ok. Let's go." We were about to go inside but suddenly we heard several gunshots. We were shocked. What just happened?!! Have they killed someone?!!

" Stay back." Cole said as he picked out his gun.

I picked out my gun as well, so did Taylor. We don't know how many of them are actually inside. For now 3 against a force. Very well. I sighed deeply.

" I am going inside. You guys stay here." Cole said.

" Cole, no!! Don't go." I said to him.

" Trust me." He said before going inside Coselotti house.

" Does he think he is a vampire?!" Taylor asked me. I chuckled.

" He may be one for real." I said to him.

" I don't understand him sometimes. How can someone jump into danger like that?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

" Let's wait for his signal. That's what he told us to do." I said to him.

" I swear I am a foolish for coming to meet Coselotti like this. We should meet them in a public place." He said and I chuckled.

" Are you scared?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Yeah, very." He said sarcastically. I laughed.

" Stop laughing." He said and I shook my head.

" What were those gunshots about?" He asked.

" May be they were practicing shooting." I said.

" In the middle of the night?!! Useless excuse." He said.

" Then why asking, Dude?! I am standing here with my eyes very next to you since we are here. How would I know that?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes at once.

He was going to say something but before that a few cars passed us. Taylor quickly took out his phone at tried to take pictures of the number plates of at least a single car. I looked at the car weirdly. Are they running away after hurting someone inside!! Or they are taking the injured people to hospital?!! I don't understand it. Who were those people?! They just moved away at once after the gunshots. What is happening here?!! Where is Cole now!!! Is he safe?!! He must be. But why isn't he come out yet?!

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I picked it up at once. It was Cole.

" Where are you?" I asked him.

" Come inside at once." He said before hanging up.

" What is he saying?" Taylor asked me at once.

" Let's go inside." I said and we walked inside.

My eyes opened widened as I found the guards there laying lifelessly. We checked their pulse. But they were already dead. They were shot as well. We walked inside the house and found a few dead bodies. They must be the servants. We checked if any of them is alive but unfortunately none of them was alive. We walked in the living room and found James aunt Martha's body. She was shot in her head. Blood was all over there. I closed my eyes. A few feet away her son Robin's body was found. Everyone were dead. We walked inside the study where Cole was. We found him with James. He was struggling with breath.

" James!!!" I immediately ran toward him. He looked at me for once but couldn't say anything. I hold his hand. No matter what he was still my brother.

" Darien!!" He called me softly.

" Ok, don't talk. Nothing will happen to you." I said.

" Mom." He said with much difficulties.

" We will find her out." I said and we took him out of there.

He was shot several times as well but those bullets didn't hit his vital organs. He became weak of losing a lot of blood. We reached the hospital and the doctor said to arrange blood immediately. Taylor called some of his friends and I donate him blood as well. I was still thinking who can do such a cruel thing!!! They killed the whole family together.

" Darien!!" I found Cole calling me.

" Have you find Mrs. Coselotti?" I asked him. He sighed.

"  No more." He said and I sighed deeply.

" James must be the luckiest one." Taylor said.

" I think the hospital is not a safe place for James. If the doctors give us a green signal then we will take him home as soon as it's possible." I said to them.

" Is that necessary?" Cole asked.

" Why not?" I asked him.

" Alright, your wife arrived. You should go back to the penthouse." Cole said and I sighed.

I told them what to do once James get his sense back. I came back to the penthouse. I found her chasing Fallon and coming toward the penthouse. I sighed deeply. Cole really has a brain. He knew that he can't kidnap her in the traditional ways so he used the trap. I wanted to give him another idea but he did a good thing. She came into the penthouse and then stopped. May be she remembered now that it's the penthouse. She was shocked seeing me.

She was so tired after that and I let her sleep. I took her to the bedroom and made her sleep properly. I came out of there and called Cole. He said James woke up already. I knew now what to do.