Fragile

Brielle's POV

" At last!!" Josie said and I chuckled. It's always good to come back home.

" Not much preferable like Athens." Tania said.

" You are just a little mouse living inside your hole. Expand your world spreading your wings, sweetheart." Josie said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" You are also going back home with me after this." Tania said and I sighed deeply.

This turned too much messed. I don't know now whom to support in this war. Because my point is none but Cameron in his family is actually someone to be trusted. But Cameron loves his family a lot as well. May be he isn't aware of those facts yet. It will break his heart but I have to talk to him. I am damn sure Roberto didn't inform him yet any of those things I have told him last time. God helps us to come out of this situation because I am not seeing any way to come out of it. Everything is just too messed. Josie may not know the true reason behind Jasmine's suicide 4 years back. That's because Cameron's brother Jacob has broken her heart. She used to be a student of fashion designing here is NYC. She was a very bubbly and cute girl but one day she was found dead in the dormitory. We never knew the reason behind her death. Now it's clear Josie's family didn't want us to know. She must have informed her family how Jacob has cheated on her and she wasn't able to take that. I never thought Jacob can do such things. He always was a very nice person whenever we met. He was a big brother to all of us in team beta. But it turned out to be we were apparently wrong about him. I sighed deeply.

" You girls go home. I will check Darien first." I said to them and they rolled their eyes.

" When will you be back?" Josie asked me.

" She won't come back tonight. Let's go." Tania said and I chuckled.

" Nancy and Karina are there. You guys won't be facing any problem there." I said to her. They rolled their eyes. I chuckled.

" Bye." Josie said with a grumpy expression.

" Ok. You guys go." I said chuckling. "Bye. See you tomorrow."

They left and I walked out of the airport as well. I smiled widely. I am going to meet my husband in awhile. I can't wait. I texted Cole to know where he was staying. I know he will not be at our house. I think he is staying with Taylor or may be in some hotel.

When is his meeting with the President? I am still angry with him for not stopping Darien when he took all the punishment. He could still do something about it but he decided to stay silent that day. He didn't say anything when that bast*rd for a Vice President just insulted grandpa in front of him. I am very very upset with him.

I sighed and looked for a taxi. I found one of my ex-colleagues. I wanted to talk to him but suddenly I heard someone screaming.

" Help!!! Help!!! My bag!!!" I found a girl running after a masked man and I immediately understood what actually happened there.

I fastened my backpack on my waist and started to run after that man. He was too fast but I wasn't able to reach him that fast. What happened to me?!! I am getting tired very easily. That never happened to me. I kept following that guy. He suddenly entered the a big building nearby. I followed him. He took the lift upstairs. I looked at the office building weirdly. It was Darien's office. I looked around if anyone is following me but I found none. I looked ahead but the lift left.

" Shit!!! No." I gritted.

I ran to the first floor and got the lift. I don't know on which floor that thief was. I reached 5th floor and found the thief going upstairs with the stairs. I went to the 6th floor but he already left for 7th floor. I was damn tired to follow him by stairs. I decided to use the elevator instead. I reached the 16th floor and it was the end. The next one was the penthouse. The thief wasn't there. I sighed. Suddenly I found him going toward the penthouse.

" You bloody...." I quickly followed him and entered the penthouse.

Everything happened too fast that I couldn't realize when I entered inside the penthouse and why the door was wide open. That thief was breathing heavily and so was I.

" Hi, Babe!!" I heard Darien and looked at him in horror at once. He glared at me hard. I gulped hard.

" You can go, Owen." He said and that guy left.

" This was a trap!!!" I said looking at him weirdly.

" You are not smarter than me, Babe." He said and I rolled my eyes before sitting on the couch. He sat next to me.

" Why are you here, Babe?" He asked me. " Missing me?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" I was missing my family. I was missing Justin a lot." I said and he chuckled.

" So, no one was actually missing me?" He asked me.

" No. No one." I lied looking at him with the corner of my eyes.

He chuckled and leaned on me. I tried to figure it out actually what he was trying to do.

" You look more cute when you try to lie." He whispered before kissing my ear which send chills down my spine. He pulled me in his lap and I hugged him tightly as I sighed. " What happened?" He asked me.

" I don't know. I had a bad dream last night." I said.

" Did that bring you here only?" He asked me. I smacked his chest and he chuckled.

" I missed you too." He said kissing on my forehead. I just kept clutching on him tightly.

I was super tired to even move. Whole body was aching. When the hell did I become that fragile!!!