Fairytale

Brielle's POV

" Decoration is just perfect." Whitney said as we all gathered in Cassidy's house to celebrate Juliet's birthday.

" Yeah, loved it." I said to her.

" I hope everyone will love that because we all have worked hard for that. I hope just it gets admired by the guests." She said.

" Yeah, I admire that already." I said.

" But you are not a guest you are family. So, your comments aren't counted." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Ok. As you say." I said and suddenly I remembered that Josie is a huge fan of Whitney. Should I do something for her?!  But she will kill me for not telling her about this.

" My best friend is a huge fan of yours. She would love that if you talked to her for awhile." I said to her and she smiled widely.

" Really?!!" She asked me.

" Yeah." I said.

" Let's have a video chat with her." She said.

" Like really?!" I asked her.

" Of course. We are not doing anything anyways and the guests are not here yet." She said.

" Yeah, you are right. Where are your friends? With Gabrielle?" I asked her.

" Jordana, Heidi and Juliet are with her. Ari, Asher and Ardeyn have gone to buy gifts for Jules." She said and I chuckled.

" I don't understand why do you guys keep calling Juliet with different names. I heard her parents calling her Julia. Her brother calls her Julie. Mr. Krendler calls her Lettie and you guys keep calling her various names as well. Jay, Jules, Joey. I am kinda confused." I said to her. She chuckled.

" It's an interesting story why does she has different names. So, her grandparents were so obsessed with Shakespeare that that they name their kids and grandkids the characters inspired Shakespeare's characters. Her father's name is Henry, her aunt is named as Cordelia, Her uncle's name is Orsino, Her brother Damien. She herself is Juliet and her cousins are named as : Portia, Antonio, Claudio and Katherine." She said.

" Katherine is my middle name." I said to her and she chuckled.

" But your family had must not given you the name for Shakespeare obsession." She said.

" No. Not at all. It's my grandma's name." I said to her.

" That's it. But her grandparents has given her that name intentionally. This is what she hates the most and she hates her name." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Juliet is a beautiful name. Why will someone hate that name?" I asked her.

" No complain against the name Juliet. The only complain of her is that she has been bullied for having that name." She said. I sighed. " When she entered the highschool it turned horrible. People kept irritating her talking about Romeo and Juliet. So, she declared war against people who calls her Juliet. Thus the name Juliet died and various pseudonym came across. People started to call her whatever they could think as the short form of Juliet." She said to me and I nodded.

How can someone have problem with other's name!!! People are totally disgusting. They will not help people but instead helping they will keep searching for the chance to poke their noses on other's lives without any reason. I just hate this kind of people. They think they are supreme so they can hurt everyone.

" Yeah, that's a great issue. Getting bullied." I said to her.

" Do you have ever experienced bully in your school?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" I used to bully them who used to bully the others. I used to pull horrible prank on them so that they never ever try to bully other students. It eventually worked. I thought it won't." I said to her and she laughed.

" Tit for tat!!! You are amazing." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, I know that." I said to her.

" Let's make the call then. I am also excited to meet your friend. Is she in the Navy Seals with you as well?" She asked me.

" Yeah. She is a doctor. Dr. Josephine Robertson. She works both in the missions and the Seals infirmary." I said to her.

" Cool!!" She said. " Are you a doctor as well?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" I don't want to get a psycho. I am not a medical thing. I was always zero in studies. I somehow completed my graduation taking Economics as my major. In that too I failed twice. People says it's a fun and easy subject but I still failed twice. Now you think how good am I in studies. I wouldn't continue my study if my grandfather didn't force me to do so." I said to her and she shook her head.

" Academic performance can't be a grade to measure someone's talents and ability. It just shows who is better to do serve some specific field." She said and I smiled at her words. A little girl has this big brain literally impressed me.

" Was your friend with you in the Amazon attack?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" Yeah, she was there with me. Not just that mission she and I have been in many more missions together. Those were more memorable." I said to her.

" Yeah, it must be very fun. You guys have a beautiful life. Dangerous beautiful. The beauty which has a danger hidden beneath it. Very complicated." She said and I chuckled.

" You fit for being a real Queen, girl. Some day you will be the Queen of somewhere. You have a chance to be the Queen of England as well. The Prince Edward is of my own age. When you will turn into 22, he will be 26. You guys will be perfect match." I said to her and she laughed so hard.

" Prince Edward is Prince. Born in royalty. He is engaged with the Princess Amelia of Norway. So, no chance. Stop daydreaming. Prince Charming are always in the fairytale." She said to me.

" Yes, but only with Cinderella. No?" I asked her.

" I am not Cinderella. I am Whitney." She said chuckling.

" Alright. He doesn't have to be a real Prince but you will get someone who will treat you no less than a Princess." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Fairytale doesn't exist." She said and I sighed.