Doomed

Brielle's POV

" Hey!!" Juliet said as she saw us entering the house together.

" Hi." I said to her.

" Have you guys enjoyed today?" She asked me and I so badly wanted to roll my eyes.

" Yeah, very very much actually." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" What does that mean?!" Juliet got confused looking at us as both of our expression were just totally opposite.

" Yeah, it was quite fun." I said to avoid that awkward situation. If not then she would keep asking questions.

" Very well then." She said.

" Yeah." He said as he walked upstairs. I sighed.

" Have you gone to meet Mrs. Cassidy?" I asked her.

" Yeah, I had." She said.

" How is she doing now?!" I asked her and she sighed deeply.

" Unchanged. She is still the same." She said to me. I nodded.

" She will just be fine. Don't worry." I said to her.

" It's not the issue now. The issue is she fixed Gabi's wedding date it's on next Sunday. And it's kinda serious. She wants to get Gabi married for real." She said.

" She wasn't joking anyways. But what is bothering you?! It's for her own good you know?! He will save her from people who are not appropriate for her. He will deal with those d*ck headed people" I said to her. She nodded mindlessly.

" What is bothering you?! Do you not want her to get married?! Or you have any issue with the groom?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"  Nothing is bothering me, Brielle. It's like... Leave it. No one has an issue with Cassius. He is definition of Prince Charming. But the thing is..." She sighed deeply. " If she gets married then we will not be able to hangout every now and then. She will be with her hubby and we will keep missing her all the time. You know I always used to whine for a sister when I was little. But since I have got my 5 best friends I no more regret not having a sister because I got 5 from another mother. I always want things goes easy for them so that they can live their lives to the fullest. But these days it seems all of us kinda lost the tracks. Now she is getting married starting a new life so early will effect our place in her life." She said. I chuckled.

" Who are you to her?" I asked her.

" Her best friend." She said.

" You are constant in her life for last 15 years, Juliet. It's not a very short time. It's more than a decade. No one can ever snatch your position in her life. She lived the best time of her life with you, girl. You don't have to worry if she is getting married. You should support her in this along with your girls. She needs your support for mental and psychical strength. You guys are her strength. Give her some strength. She needs it." I said to her. "You will still remain her BFF. No one can erase you from his life or effect your friendship. Because true friendship never dies." I said to her and she smiled nodding her head.

" No more thinking about it, girl. She is your BFF. She will never ever forget you." I said to her and she nodded.

" I think I have overreacted. I should support her in this state. She needs it. You are right." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Yeah. Let it happen. You will not regret later. Besides Gabrielle and Cassius both love each other. They will be very happy after the wedding. They will be safe and sound. I hope you understand why I am insisting you." I said to her and she nodded.

" Then I should get ready for the wedding. I am going to be one of the bridesmaids. But still we need a bit time to get used to with that. That's it.  It's not easy for us anyways." She said to me.

" Everything will be fine." I said to her.

" Yeah, hope so." She said and I nodded.

" It's your birthday tomorrow. You should think about it as well." I said to her.

" Yeah, going to celebrate my birthday at Cassidy's place to cheer grandma up. She needs to be taken care of. And it will help her a lot." She said and I nodded.

" Great idea though." I said to her.

" Yeah. I know. Ari said that. Otherwise Gabi won't be able to be with me in the party. And I have never ever celebrated my birthday without Gabi. I can't do that either." She said to me.

" Yeah, can understand that. Do whatever you want that can make them feel a bit relaxed. They must be worried already." I said to her and she nodded.

" Yeah. Thanks for your advices, Brielle." She said and I chuckled.

" No need to thank me. Just enjoy your birthday to the fullest." I said to her and she nodded.

" You should go and get freshen up now. Dinner will be served in awhile." She said.

" Yeah, I am going." I said and went upstairs.

I checked if Mr. Krendler was there. I smirked as he wasn't waiting for me there to state his condition. I think he has forgotten about that. Better for me. That's it. I went inside my room and locked the door. As soon as I turned I found him smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. Doesn't he have other things to do but giving me shocks like that?!!

" What are you doing here?" I asked the dashing devil standing in front of me.

" I do need to state my condition, don't I?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes. This devil is going to create a big fuss for me. I literally know that.

" Ok. State your condition." I said to him.

" You can't back out. You have made a promise." He said to me.

" I won't." I said to him.

" Then marry me." He said and my eyes opened widened at once.

" What?!!!!!" I asked him at once.

" Why?! Don't you want to?! Are you scared?" He asked me stepping closer.

No, no,no. Don't come closer. Urrrrrrghhhh!!!

" I am not scared. Why will I be scared?!" I asked him.

" You are scared of talking in love with me." He said and I rolled my eyes eyes.

" No." I said.

Yes, I am. I am very scared of fall in love and get hurt. I can't let anyone break my heart. I am happy with living my life alone.

" Then let's make it easy for you. Let's date. If you fall in love with me then you have to marry me but if you don't then you are free to go." He said.

" What?!! This..." I thought for a second. It's a chance to get freed. " You can choose any girl around." I said to him.

" They are not my type and they are not perfect." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" What made you think that I am perfect?" I asked him and he walked closer trapping me between him and the door. Damn it!!! Not this close!!!

" Because you are." He said.

" Until how long?" I asked her.

" Until you fall in love with me." He said.

" Hmm.. ok." I said and then realized what he has said.

" Hey!!! They are the same thing. What benefit am I getting from this condition?" I asked him.

" You lose the bet so you are getting none." He said to me.

Urrrrrrghhhh!!! I am trapped badly. How I wish I didn't bet him earlier. I am doomed.