Like Really?!

Brielle's POV

" I am pissed with those parties. Can you please leave me for today?!" I literally begged him. He didn't answer my question. Just kept doing his work.

" At least answer me when I am asking something. That's so rude." I said to him but he still didn't answer me. 

I sat down on the couch and picked out my phone. I started to play candy crush. Suddenly it started to ring with my favorite song 'Black Magic' and he was shocked on this sudden ringing of phone. He looked at me weirdly placing his hand on his heart. Like really?!! It's not at all a horrible song. It's very beautiful song and he got scared of it?!! I rolled my eyes. He can go to the graveyard alone in the middle of the night in dark but is scared of a song now?!! Do you tell me to believe that?!! Unbelievable!!! I picked the phone up. It was Roberto. Suddenly he called me?! What's the matter?! Are they in trouble?!

" Hey, Rob." I said as soon as I picked the call up.

" Hey, Brie. What's up?!" He asked me.

" Is everything ok?" I asked him.

" Why do you think something will be wrong?" He asked me.

" I don't know. Is everything ok?" I asked him.

" Yeah, we are back. The mission is successful. We captured them." He said.

" Cool." I said to him.

" Not so cool, Dude. Josie is injured and Linda is severely wounded. Each and everyone is injured more or less." He said and I sighed deeply. 

" What happened to Josie and Linda?" I asked him.

" Josie has gotten her arm factured. She will be released today or tomorrow but Linda has got three bullets on her body. She is still unconscious. Doctor is saying everything is fine just she needs time to heal. She lost a lot of blood. Though I don't like her at all but still feeling bad for her, Brie." He said.

" How come she got bullets?" I asked him.

" She was covering Cameron but they found her." He said and I sighed.

" Does she needs more blood? We have the same group of blood. If she needs blood then I will donate her." I said to him.

" Hoping that she will not need anymore but if she does then we will definitely inform you." He said to me.

" Where are you guys now? I will go there and pick Josie up for home when I am done working." I said to him.

" Sure. I was thinking if we can have dinner together tonight. All of us." He said.

" Sure. You reach my place with team beta then. I will be home you guys bring Josie home." I said to him.

" Ok, then." He said.

" Bye then. Take care." I said.

" You too." He said and hung up.

I found him still looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" What happened to you?" He asked me back.

" My friends are back from the mission and they wants to meet me. They are not doing well." I said to him.

" You are supposed to go to the party with me tonight." He said.

" I didn't say no. I will go with you." I said to him.

" Then what about your friends?" He asked me.

" They will wait until I go back home." I said to him.

" Very well." He said to me.

How can he be so selfish!! I thought he will tell me that I can go back home earlier tonight. I just hate him for that now. I can't wait to meet my friends. God knows how injured they are!!! I am stuck here with this evil guy.

" What happened?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" Nothing happened. Just nothing." I said.

He shrugged and kept doing his works. It was lunch hour and he dragged me out of the office to have lunch. I just gritted. This why I don't want to praise someone. They shows their real color the next moment. I was totally pissed with him. I didn't say anything whole the way. When the car stopped I looked at him weirdly as I found ourselves in front of my house. 

" Like really??!" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Don't you want to meet your friends?" He asked me and I sighed.

" But what about your party?" I asked him.

" You don't have to worry about that. I will take care of it. You go." He said to me and I nodded. I reached the door and opened it. I was about to close the door but he stopped me.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Won't you invite me in?" He asked me.

" Seriously?" I asked him.

" Yes, seriously." He said.

" Come in." I said giving him space to come in.

" Thank you. You can close the door now." He said and sat on the couch in the living room.

" You are staying here?" I asked him.

" Can I have a coffee?" He asked me and I nodded.

I made him a coffee and found the doorbell was ringing. Must be Josie and others have reached already. I went to open the door and found some unknown people on the door.

" Sorry, whom are you guys searching for me?" I asked him.

" Is this Ms. Wittgenstein's house?" One of them asked me.

" Yes, but who are you?" I asked him.

" Let them in." Mr. Krendler said and I rolled my eyes. They were his people.

I let them in and found them carrying some groceries. I looked at them weirdly.

" Excuse me!!! Why are you carrying these inside?" I asked them.

" Really?! I thought you wanna cook a nice dinner for your friends." Mr. Krendler said and I looked at him weirdly.

" Yes, I do." I said to him.

He kept the cup on the table and removed his jacket. What is he gonna do?!

" Come on, help me. Be my assistant for today." He said as he went to the kitchen. He found out the apron and wore that. I looked at him. Like really?!