Hell With Me

Brielle's POV

" Damn my life!!" I cursed myself. I wiped my tears. Until how long should I hold it back.

I slowly got up from the bed and walked towards the washroom to get freshen up. I took a shower for a long time and wrapped myself in the towel and came out of the washroom as I didn't have anything else to wear. My dress was torn. I sighed deeply. I walked towards the bed and found a bag laying on there. I checked it and found my clothes neatly packed there. I sighed. I wore my clothes and sat there. He knew I will be needing my clothes.

I was hungry as hell. But I think I have to go to bed empty stomach tonight. So bad!!! I went to the bed and pulled the duvet on myself. I was very cold. I shouldn't have taken a bath at this hour of night. I closed my eyes but felt like someone pulling me to sat up.

" Who is dying?!" I asked him.

He pointed the food on the coffee table. I looked at him and he looked away. He definitely was angry with me. Why the hell is he angry with me?!! Won't I be angry with him?!!

" I am not hungry." I said and was about to go to sleep but he hold my hand before picking me up in his arms. He made me sat on the couch and I rolled my eyes.

I started to have my dinner but he was sitting there with a sour face just playing with the food not having them. I looked at him irritatingly.

" Why aren't you having food?" I asked him and he looked at me. His nose tip was red also his eyes were puffy and red. Has he cried awhile back??! Oh, God!!! Why?!

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Have food." He said to me coldly.

" Not before you tell me what happened to you." I asked him.

" Nothing happened to me and it's not like you do care about me. Don't show your concern." He said.

" I do care about you. Because unlike you I do love you and I will always love you. But unlike you I never broke your heart." I shouted at him.

" Did you let me explain?! Did you let me give you the reason? You never could came out of your fear, Brielle. You never thought I can be different from people." He said and sighed deeply. " Now you are saying that unlike me you love me very much. I told you I love you from past 8 years. I love you since the time you didn't even know my existence. I can never break your heart, Brielle. That's way to precious for me to let it break." He said to me and I looked at him weirdly. Suddenly I started to feel guilty. Did I make a mistake?!! He took his phone and called someone.

" Hello!!!" He said.

----------------

" She is with me. Can you please explain her?" He said.

-----------------

" Ok, I am making a video call." He said and hung up.

" Who was that?" I asked him and he decided not to answer me. Instead he kept typing on his phone.

" Hey, Brielle!!" My eyes open widened as I found Mr. President.

" Hey!! How are you doing?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" Not good. Hell was going on these days." He said.

" What happened?" I asked him shockingly.

" Will tell you. But you tell me first why did you resign?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

" I realized I forgot to live for myself. This why I resigned. I need some time for myself." I said to him.

" I still haven't signed on your resignation letter. You still can't withdraw it." He said. I shook my head.

" My decision won't change. I can't play with danger anymore, Sir. I am tired." I said to him.

" Suddenly Linda resigned as well." He said to me and my eyes opened widened.

" Really?! She did a great thing." I said to him.

" She is getting married and settling down in her life." He said.

" Everyone has the right. I wish she will be very happy." I said.

" Is your grandfather the reason behind it?" He asked me.

" No. It's my choice." I said.

" I will not sign your resignation letter, Brielle. If you change your mind you can join back." He said. I sighed.

" I don't know. I can't promise." I said to him.

" Alright. Now what I wanted to tell you is about Darien." He said and I looked at Darien.

" What about him?" I asked.

" You are upset with him because he has ignored you for all these days, right?" He asked me.

" Who won't?" I asked him.

" Then listen to me..." He told me what happened these days and I looked at him weirdly. Like really?!! Why didn't he tell me?!! Now I am feeling guilty. God!!! What should I do now?!!

" But he should have told me. If he did there won't be any problem." I said to the president.

" Because Henry told him to keep it very secret. I didn't expect him keeping it secret from you. He proved that he is very loyal to the country and to his party as well." He said and I sighed.

" I know." I said to him.

" Then settle your things discussing yourself. Goodnight. I will see you both soon." The President said and hung up.

I looked at him and he looked away immediately.

" Don't give me that attitude. You still need to explain what was going on with your secretary." I said to him and he sighed before taking off his shirt.

Hot!!!! My brain shouted at me. I rolled my eyes.

" There is no tattoo on my body. You can check. That guy was clearly not me." He said to me and I looked at him shocked. How can I be so stupid!!!

Alright you are stupid!!! My brain screamed at me. Hell with me!!!

Hey, there.. you guys must be wondering why am I not answering your comments... Actually catch up with studies.. once the book ends I will answer all of them... promise...

Remember me and my family in your prayers. I will do same for you...

Stay blessed and happy read ❤❤❤❤❤...

P.S : Mid term postponed for 2 days... A bit relaxed... 😊😊😊😊😊