607

Meeting Prince Lian Once More

Mental disorders needed specific treatments. This was something that city lord Wu understood, but the gap in power between a city lord and a price was too high. This made it feel as though it was just a dream. He feared that Li Sheng would remain in this dream for the rest of her life.

But now, there was a trace of hope that appeared at the bottom of his heart. Earlier, imperial daughter Ji An had said without holding back that she was familiar with Prince Lian, and as he saw it, this imperial daughter was quite protective of Li Sheng. Although he did not dare say that they were close, there was still a bit of a good feeling, thus he summoned his courage and begged: "Imperial daughter, please take pity on my daughter and help her!"

Feng Yu Heng took a deep breath and said: "This imperial daughter does indeed feel a little close with Li Sheng. Although I cannot be absolutely certain, I can promise that I will speak with Prince Lian once more to see if he can think of something. It's just that before this..." Her gaze became cold, as she stared at city lord Wu and said: "I will not ask too much about your own family's matters, but since I have begun handling Li Sheng's matters, I hope that she will not suffer any grievances. Her birth mother should also be at the manor, right? I don't know how many rules there are when it comes to Qian Zhou's wives and concubines, but since Li Sheng is sick, it would be better to have her spend more time with her birth mother."

City lord Wu naturally promised.

Nobody ate much during this meal. Leaving the city lord's manor, they began to walk toward the posthouse, and Xuan Tian Ming asked Feng Yu Heng: "Don't you have a pretty bad impression of the people of Qian Zhou? Why are you so concerned about this?"

She shook her hand, "My only resentment is with Qian Zhou's imperial family; however, I don't want to exterminate all of our future citizens. The matters between Li Sheng and that woman, Prince Lian... that's not right. I really have taken an interest in the matters between Li Sheng and that man. Hah! Xuan Tian Ming, do you think that I love gossipping too much?"

Xuan Tian Ming had also been with Feng Yu Heng for a long time, thus he knew that what it meant for her to latch onto any piece of gossip. He nodded and admitted, "A bit."

"Hah, I can't spend every waking moment thinking about battle! I wouldn't want me to completely eliminate my feminine side and only fill my mind with thoughts of bloody battlefields, right?"

"Naturally, I do not want that." He grabbed the girl's hand and pulled it inside his own large sleeve, "I am hoping that this battle can end quickly. Bringing you to see the world and eating nice foods are both better than spending every day on edge."

"I also want to." Her eyes were filled with expectation, "I've come to the North, and I want to visit the South, West and East. Seventh brother is still in the East. When we get a chance, let's go over and take a look."

"Alright." Xuan Tian Ming held the small hand a little tighter, "As long as you want to, why not go all over the world."

That night, Feng Yu Heng moved Bai Fu Rong out of her space and placed her inside a guest room. Bai Fu Rong's rapid aging was halted inside the space, but once she returned to the current world, her rapid aging began once more.

She could not keep her inside the space forever, and she could not keep Bai Fu Rong asleep forever. She had to provide her with an infusion that she had produced on her own to combat the rapid aging. Feng Yu Heng thought that she would at least need to ensure that Bai Fu Rong could survive until they returned to the capital. As long as they returned to the capital, she could have her grandfather take a look before making any final conclusions. Also...