789

It Can’t Be Called a Problem If It Can Be Resolved with Money

Feng Yu Heng going tit for tat left the entire hall completely speechless for a little while. Even the eighth prince, Xuan Tian Mo, did not make a sound. It seemed that he was about to lose.

But Feng Yu Heng did not intend to let him off so easily. Damn, she used her own abilities to contribute to Da Shun, but it ended up causing her problems. Could she choose to not vent this anger? She looked at the eighth prince and snorted coldly: “Since Your Highness the eighth prince feels that the origin of my abilities is unclear, from this day forward, A-Heng will not bring it out for people to use. I will inform Hundred Herb Hall tomorrow to close its doors. In the future, we will not be treating anyone else. As for the steel that is being produced outside the capital, I will also have them stop and have the people disperse. In the future, steel will not be produced. Your Highness, what do you think of this? I really don’t understand. I used my own abilities to treat others and produce steel for Da Shun. Working for the country and contributing, why do you find it to be so troublesome? Why can’t you just look forward to seeing Da Shun improve? Chasing after me to ask about the origin of my abilities? What do you care where I learned them! What does it matter to you where I learned my abilities?! If I asked you what sorts of things your master taught you from childhood and where those things came from, would you talk about it? Or would your master talk about it? Which family doesn’t have some things that are handed down that can’t be spread? Have you ever heard of anyone publicizing their own family’s secrets everywhere or seen anyone tell people about where their family’s secrets came from and let them go learn them? At the very least, I make use of it in the open to provide contributions to Da Shun. Your Highness the eighth prince, do you dare tell me about your secret martial arts? Then spread it to everyone in Da Shun?”

Feng Yu Heng vented all of her frustrations in a single breath, and every sentence was an accusation. These accusations left the eighth prince completely speechless. He had underestimated Feng Yu Heng’s ability to argue. It seemed that this girl had been taught very well by old ninth, as she had perfectly learned the essentials! In regards to Feng Yu Heng’s questioning, Xuan Tian Mo did not have anything to say because it was as Feng Yu Heng had said. Every person had some secret abilities that were handed down that could not be spread to the others. Moreover, when he met these Persians, he had not thought about that sort of thing. Now that Feng Yu Heng brought it up, he had indeed neglected it. One was a medical practitioner and the other was a group of dancers. How could they represent Persia? Even an imperial physician from Persia could not represent Persian medicine. At the very least, Da Shun’s divine doctor Yao Xian had many techniques that others did not know about.

Seeing that he did not speak for a long time, the Emperor finally could not bear to continue watching. He was waiting to watch a show, and he had waited for a long time. Old eighth was just using this to mess with him? What A-Heng had said was right! Why should I tell everyone about my master’s abilities? Is it illegal? What is it, if you haven’t heard of it, I can’t know about it? Fucking hell, he even had a special way of snoring that he had discovered in the last three years. Aside from little Yuan, who else knew about it? His eyes bulged with anger, as he glared at Xuan Tian Mo and loudly said: “Impudence! As We see it, your head has become dumb after such a long time in the South, willing to just say anything you want in court! A-Heng is a child that has done all sorts of great things for Da Shun. She’s a spy? It would be best if more of this sort of spy is brought here for Us! It would be best if each country provided one. My Da Shun would flourish even more thanks to those spies!”

With the Emperor getting angry, Xuan Tian Mo had nothing else that he could say. He knew that he had done things improperly. Persians were truly too hard to come by. For just these dancers, apparently, the majority of their group had died while traversing the sea by boat on their way to Da Shun. At that time, his head had become hot, and he brought them back; however, he did not foresee this outcome.