799

Who Is Truly Rich

The inside of the space was a void that existed in space and time to the outside world. Even for those hidden guards that had seen something, they could not find the slightest bit trace of anything. Feng Yu Heng stood in her space in a daze, and her eyes were opened wide. She practically did not dare to breathe too loudly. Although she clearly knew that the other side could not drag her out of her space, she could not free herself of this nervous feeling.

After a long time, she finally heard voices come from the outside: “Indeed, there was a person’s figure. They wore black clothes, and I couldn’t tell if it was a man or a woman.”

“You’re certain? With so many people watching, not to mention a person, but even if a bird flew past, we could catch it. Why is it that we have not found anything until this point?”

“Who else saw the figure?”

“I also saw it, but I can’t be certain that it was a person.”

“Search a little longer.”

The hidden guards outside began speculating on their own, and Feng Yu Heng felt extremely shocked. It seemed that mid-air was within their area of observation. Fortunately, not only had she worn a black mask, but she had also used a black cloth to wrap up her hair. In addition to this, she did not put on any perfume. She had also bound her chest tightly to hide her feminine features. Only like this was she able to prevent them from figuring anything out.

She stood in her space nervously and listened to the people outside search for a while. They even went under the mountain to search. After making sure that there was nobody there, they returned to their original positions. But the sounds of a discussion continued, as someone said: “If there really is someone that broke into this place, they are definitely searching for riches. His Highness has 30 guards in his courtyard and will definitely be fine. We just need to stay on guard here. The one that wants the riches will definitely need to come out.”

“I fear that the opposition may be too quick, and we won’t be able to catch them.”

“Even still, it’s fine. Either way, it’s just one person. There are no banknotes inside. It’s all gold, silver and gems. How much could a single person move?”

With someone saying this, the other people outside no longer took the threat seriously. Indeed, to them, a single person coming in to steal things, how much could they take away? At most, they could take a few bundles, and the Sheng Palace was large. How could they miss a few bundles of gold? They really wanted to see what sort of person was so bold as to dare to come to the Sheng Palace. At the same time, they secretly admired it. To be able to reach this point, they had to be an expert amongst experts.

At this time, Feng Yu Heng had already entered the mountain. She had also heard what the hidden guards outside had said; however, she sneered internally. How much could be taken away? Just wait and see. This grandaunty will empty out this underground treasury to let you see the power of a single person. Of course, after taking everything, she could not leave the way she had come. She would wrap around the back and pass directly through the back wall to return home.

There were no people inside the treasury. This was something that Feng Yu Heng could be certain of; however, there was a great deal of water. Not only were there puddles on the ground, but there was also water dripping from the ceiling. The puddles were not deep and did not reach the surface of her shoes, but after a few steps, her shoes were still completely soaked.

She felt irritated and simply brought out a pair of modern rainboots from her space. Walking through puddles like this was far better than walking through them in cloth shoes.