615

Urgent News From Da Shun’s Imperial Palace

What of it?

That’s right, what of it.

She was Xuan Tian Ming’s woman. Even if she destroyed the world, he would dote on her. So what if they attacked the small Qian Zhou?

Xuan Tian Ming’s arrival caused Ban Zou and Prince Lian to let out a sigh of relief. Qian Zhou’s ruler also finally understood why Feng Yu Heng had begun smiling despite not having anywhere else to run. To be able to get into Phoenix Pavilion under his nose and steal his opponent, Feng Zhao Yu’s heart began to feel cold. Just how good were Da Shun’s ninth prince’s martial abilities?

At this time, Xuan Tian Ming was pulling Feng Yu Heng along to inspect her all over. After ensuring that she did not suffer any injuries, he began to lecture her: “Really, if I take one eye off you, you run away to cause me trouble. If you want to kill someone, just say something. Why bother with doing it yourself? You’re only 14 years of age. You are still a young girl with small arms and legs. To go and fight with a grown man, don’t you feel any shame?”

Prince Lian rolled his eyes when he heard this and said to himself that this couple really knew how to speak nonsense. Ban Zou was accustomed to this and nodded in agreement.

Feng Yu Heng admitted her mistakes: “I won’t do it next time.”

“Un.” Xuan Tian Ming patted her head, “Good.” He then asked seriously: “How many times did he hit you earlier?”

Feng Yu Heng thought a bit, “At the start, neither held the upper hand, and I did not suffer much of a loss. Later on, I grew tired and was hit three times on the arms, twice on the shoulders, once on my left calf, twice on my right thigh, and my left wrist was the main target, being hit eleven times.”

“Alright.” Xuan Tian Ming nodded and pushed her over to Ban Zou’s side, “Massage your master’s shoulders.” He then exerted his internal strength to turn his whip straight, pointing at the ruler of Qian Zhou with the straightened whip, “A total of 19 times, Feng Zhao Yu, how do you want to die?”

Feng Zhao Yu was brooding over Xuan Tian Ming easily snatching Feng Yu Heng from his grasp. He had always been arrogant and never believed that there was anyone in the world that could defeat him. Even the master that taught him martial arts had been killed by him while he was training. He had investigated the ninth prince of Da Shun in the past. He knew martial arts, and he was not bad, but there was no way for him to have reached such a skill level. Xuan Tian Ming was best at leading troops into battle and deploying battle formations, not one-on-one fights.

Thinking like this, he felt that it had just been a coincidence earlier. It had been his own momentary carelessness. Facing Xuan Tian Ming’s question, he laughed and wanted to say, “How presumptuous.” Who knew that before he could say anything, he heard Xuan Tian Ming suddenly say something that he had said before: “So noisy!” He then began waving his whip around then aimed the whip at his arms and whipped both arms twice. This whipping left Feng Zhao Yu in a daze.

“Your arms should have been hit three times, but the extra time was this prince collecting interest.” He spoke in a relaxed tone, as though dealing with Feng Zhao Yu was the same as handling a dog that had fallen in a ditch. There was not the slightest bit of difficulty.

An aura of cold air surrounded Feng Zhao Yu’s body. The aura of a scholar that had once been there had completely disappeared. At this moment, he was like a ghoul that had come from the underworld. Even if he had to return, he had to drag someone down with him.

He rushed toward Xuan Tian Ming, the fingers on his left hand becoming like a claw, while he pulled out a sword with his right. Light reflected off of the frost on the sword, and even a layer of ice could be noticed.