623

Lowly Young Miss of a Prime Minister’s Manor, What Were You Thinking

The matter that Feng Yu Heng sought Yao Xian for help was the matter of Bai Fu Rong being poisoned. She and Yao Xian quickly returned to her courtyard, telling Huang Quan and Wang Chuan that they would not be receiving guests. They then went straight into the medicine storage room.

Inside the pharmacy, Yao Xian saw the comatose Bai Fu Rong and was also shocked: “Is this rapid aging disease?”

Feng Yu Heng nodded, “It’s very strange, isn’t it? I also never thought that someone would be able to produce a medicine that could cause rapid aging disease in this era. Grandfather, as you see it, can this be treated?”

Yao Xian thought for a bit then very cautiously said: “This sort of illness was considered a difficult problem in the modern medical world. Top medical experts have researched this illness without any results. But I once participated in a medical conference. During this seminar, there was one medical expert that had brought up the idea of “injecting new life” by using the extracted disease and performing a trial in reverse. The result of this reversed trial would then be used as a type of medicine and injected back into the patient. At that time, his draft was still rudimentary and did not receive approval from the conference. I had also never seen a patient with rapid aging disease. But after seeing her today, I recalled this matter.”

Feng Yu Heng began thinking carefully for a long time. Yao Xian was a specialist in cytopathic bacteria. He was different from her. Her specialization was surgery. This sort of medicine was something that she had heard of before, and it was not completely unacceptable. Either way, Bai Fu Rong did not have any other treatment options. It would be better to give it a try. It would be much better than waiting for her to die.

“Then grandfather, let’s give it a try!” She said to Yao Xian, “When this matter has been resolved, there is another matter that needs to be verified.”

Yao Xian cast an inquisitive gaze at her; however, Feng Yu Heng did not continue to speak, changing the subject and asking him: “How is Yao shi?” After so many incidents, she could no longer bring herself to call that woman mother in front of her grandfather. Finally, that was no longer her mother.

Yao Xian could also feel the change in Feng Yu Heng’s heart and quietly sighed, saying: “I bought a small residence for her, and it’s not far from the Yao manor. Every now and then, your aunts will go and visit her. There’s nothing wrong, and she’s fine. She just keeps worrying about Zi Rui.”

In truth, Feng Yu Heng really wanted to ask if Yao shi had ever worried about her, but hearing Yao Xian’s tone, it was most likely that her thoughts were unrelated to her. Thus she smiled bitterly and told Yao Xian: “That child Zi Rui is also one that can’t be held down. He actually snuck out on his own and went over to the Eastern border to meet up with his Highness the seventh prince. Fortunately, eunuch Zhang noticed and sent hidden guards along to protect him until Zi Rui arrived at seventh brother’s place.”

Yao Xian also felt helpless. In regards to Zi Rui, his feelings toward Zi Rui were never as warm as the feelings that he felt toward Feng Yu Heng. After all, the one before him was his own granddaughter from his previous life, while he was the body’s original owner’s grandson.

The two continued to chat for a while before Feng Yu Heng left the space on her own, leaving Yao Xian inside her pharmacy.

Huang Quan and Wang Chuan were waiting outside. Upon seeing her come out, Wang Chuan immediately asked: “Young miss, will you be going to the Feng residence today?”

Feng Yu Heng nodded, “Un, no matter what is said, I need to go and take a look. Prepare some banknotes. In a moment, buy some things along the way. In any case, we need to give off the appearance of paying them a visit.”