609

This Prince Will Cut Ties with Qian Zhou

Feng Yu Heng’s words caused Prince Lian to have an embarrassed expression. He held Feng Yu Heng’s hand and had a look of extreme gratitude; however, he had to say: “You being able to help this prince is something worth a great amount, but Ya Ya! Can you open your eyes and look carefully. This prince’s temporary residence was not made using quartz! It’s clearly made using ice!”

“Hm?” Feng Yu Heng was startled, “Ice?” As she said this, she threw aside Prince Lian’s hand and began to walk forward.

There were still some guards standing around the pillar, and Prince Lian quickly shouted: “Quickly give way!”

Feng Yu Heng went straight ahead and stood before a see-through pillar. Reaching out, she felt it. In an instant, an immense feeling of cold entered her body. She was startled and subconsciously tugged her hand back; however, things did not go as she wished.

Xuan Tian Ming could see the problem. He rushed over in large strides and used his internal strength to shift a great deal of heat to his right hand. He then placed this hand on the back of the hand stuck to the pillar. After an instant, he was quickly able to pull her small hand away. He then swept his cold gaze toward Prince Lian, saying in a frigid tone: “Feng Zhao Lian, you’re courting death.”

Prince Lian repeatedly waved his hands: “Don’t blame me. It’s really not my fault! It was her that rushed to try and touch it. I didn’t tell her to!” While saying this, he moved to grab Feng Yu Heng’s hand: “Ya Ya, are you alright? Quickly let me see!” While saying this, he kicked the guard at his side: “What are you standing in a daze for? Go and fetch this prince’s ointment!”

The guard left quickly, and Prince Lian held Feng Yu Heng’s hand and began blowing: “This prince will blow on them for you. There’s no pain. It doesn’t hurt!”

Feng Yu Heng angrily pulled her hands back and shook them a bit. Angrily glaring at Prince Lian: “This imperial daughter sees that your shoddy Qian Zhou doesn’t even have a quartz mine. You just use these pieces of ice to fool people, yet you still have the nerve to call it a temporary imperial residence. It’s so shameful!”

Xuan Tian Ming agreed with this, saying: “It is indeed quite shameful.”

Prince Lian did not think much of it. Saying with a smile: “Qian Zhou does not have anything great in its borders. The ice is its lifeline. This prince feels that it looks pretty good. As long as you don’t go and touch it, it’s fine to fool people with it.” While speaking, he gestured for them to go ahead. This time, he said to Xuan Tian Ming: “Your Highness the ninth prince of Da Shun, this prince will be holding a banquet tonight as a welcoming party for you. Please!”

Xuan Tian Ming pulled his wife along and entered the building of ice in large strides. The wind and snow outside were stopped outside; however, the cold inside the hall was something that the outside could not compare with. Feng Yu Heng had checked the temperature outside the city. Luo City’s temperature had already reached negative 30. that was already the limit for the soldiers of the ancient era. As for this hall, she figured in her heart that it had to be at least negative 35 degrees. It might even be lower.

She took a deep breath and moved closer to Xuan Tian Ming’s side. She thought to herself that she would definitely need to bring out some warming strips out of her space. Otherwise, she would no longer be able to handle advancing further into Qian Zhou.

Prince Lian’s hall was very large, but the people that led the way separated to the two sides. In the middle, there was a large open space. It was covered in ice and reflected some light. They could faintly see an ice-scape. After everyone was seated, Feng Yu Heng said with great disdain: “Using ice to build a room is fine, but you Qian Zhou people really do have some strange hobbies. In the middle of this room, you placed a giant ice rink. One surnamed Feng, are you insane? Is this a place to welcome guests or store corpses?”