646

Do You Not Dislike Yourself

News of Xuan Tian Hua returning to the capital was a huge shock to Prince Lian. He tightly held the guard’s arm and urgently asked: “You are certain of this?”

Yuan Xiao nodded: “It’s certain that he will arrive through the Eastern entrance at noon tomorrow. After returning to the capital, he should be heading into the imperial palace to report.” But Yuan Xiao was also puzzled. Looking at Prince Lian’s look of inspiration, he asked out of confusion: “His Highness the seventh prince of Da Shun returning to the capital, how is that related to master?” Was there need such an emotional response?

“A person that is truly like a deity is worth admiring!” Prince Lian rolled his eyes at Yuan Xiao, “What do you understand, blockhead.”

Yuan Xiao was exasperated: “Wasn’t it said that you should learn to be a bit manlier? Master, although imperial daughter promised that she would treat your illness, she said on the way back that she could only treat the surface; however, she cannot change your foundation. She can recover your male body, but you need to be a man at heart. Master, if you turn your attention for the seventh prince toward a girl, this subordinate would feel much more at ease.”

“So long-winded!” Prince Lian glared: “Which one of us is the master? Why is it that before I said much, you went on a long rant and began lecturing me? I’m really annoyed by you. Make some preparations. We’ll go and find Ya Ya for some tea tomorrow before noon. We’ll have her take this… take me to meet that deity.”

“Do you not feel that to be shameful?” Yuan Xiao frowned and said: “Going on your own to sneak a few looks would be fine. Why is it that you want to trouble imperial daughter Ji An? If she found out that you’re so lacking in promise and actually went to take a look at a man, who knows how she might scold you.” From the North all the way to the capital, Yuan Xiao had found out about Feng Yu Heng’s mouth and her personality that did not fear anything. If she wanted to begin insulting Prince Lian, she would not hold back in the slightest.

“You just don’t know how to analyze that, right!” Prince Lian said with a smile: “Think about it, that is Da Shun’s seventh prince. Even if he is refined and low-key and did not return with his guard of honor, he will definitely be in a carriage. He can’t be walking around on the streets. If I go on my own, I would only be able to watch from far away, as the carriage passed by. What’s the fun in that. But if I bring Ya Ya along, it would be different. Ya Ya is very familiar with him, and I heard that her younger brother is with that deity-like prince. She will definitely be going to greet him as soon as possible. Wouldn’t we be able to make use of this situation to get acquainted!”

Yuan Xiao frowned once more: “You even want to have a conversation? Master, what exactly are you wanting to do? This place is the capital of Da Shun. It’s not the former Qian Zhou. You couldn’t even act as you pleased in Qian Zhou, much less after coming to the capital of Da Shun. Why is it that you’ve become bolder and bolder?”

Prince Lian frowned and said in objection: “Because I was Qian Zhou’s Prince Lian, where I went and what I said would always be noticed by someone. But things are different now. I am nothing more than a normal commoner. Un, I can at most be considered a relatively wealthy commoner. I am living life as a normal commoner. Who would concern themselves with me?”

“But in any case, you should pay some more attention to some girls.” Yuan Xiao finally said the words that he had always wanted to say, “Can you not pay a little more attention to girls? If you find some that you like, just bring them back. Liven up this residence!”

“Do you find that just one in the residence is not enough?” Prince Lian gave up, “Yuan Xiao, I’ll tell you that only after living every day with Wu Li Sheng will you understand why his Highness the ninth prince will only marry Ya Ya in this life. In the beginning, I thought that Ya Ya was fierce and very capable in controlling her man’s heart; however, I found out now that it was just Xuan Tian Ming’s own self-defense. Women are too scary. One is bad enough. What will happen if there are more?”