672

Girl With a Hidden Disease

Just as these words were spoken, she was forcefully picked up from her pillow by that person. Someone wrapped grabbed her neck and very impolitely asked her: “Did you make a mistake and want to use me like a maidservant?”

She was given a start and woke up, but the words that she said caused the person to become even angrier: “I can still tell the difference between men and women. I thought that you were a eunuch.”

A certain person became speechless. The hand wrapped around her neck pulled back a bit. He had to tidy up this girl a bit.

Feng Yu Heng was in a troubled situation from being strangled and struggled to break free. Frowning, she looked at him: “Aren’t I just using you once. You want to strangle me to death or something? Can I not be thirsty?”

“It serves you right that you’re thirsty.” Although he said this, Xuan Tian Ming still got up and very helplessly poured a cup of tea for her, “It was prepared earlier this morning for you. It’s tea to sober you up. Drink up!” Seeing her receive the cup and down it before coughing a bit, he could not help but scold: “Serves you right!”

Feng Yu Heng could not be bothered to argue with him and handed the cup back over. She then lay back down in bed while cradling her head and whining: “My head hurts, and I’m dizzy. Xuan Tian Ming, I definitely have not sobered up yet. Let me sleep for a little longer!”

Xuan Tian Ming glared at her: “If you aren’t embarrassed to, go ahead. Either way, I’ll tell you that this is the Chun Palace. It’s currently noon, and the servants outside are laughing at you.”

She was given a start, but she did not focus on the point about her lazing about in bed. Instead, it was: “The servants of the Chun Palace dare to laugh at me? Does seventh brother not concern himself with these matters? Why would a master be laughed at by servants for sleeping? Tell me which ones are laughing at me. I’ll have seventh brother chase them out of the palace later! They really are annoying.”

Xuan Tian Ming smiled bitterly. This wife really was very stubborn!

The little girl held her head and began to argue, “I was quite good at drinking before! Why did I get so drunk last night?”

“Because the wine you were drinking was different!” He helplessly explained, “The wine from last night was not any normal wine. It’s been aging for over 100 years. It’s quite pure. It’d be weird if you didn’t get drunk. Even we didn’t dare drink too much. Only you downed it as if it was water. We couldn’t even stop you.”

Only then did Feng Yu Heng remember the situation from the previous night and muttered to herself: “If I knew sooner, I would have eaten a pill to reduce the effects of the alcohol.” She then slowly climbed out of bed and put on her shoes. She was still feeling a bit weak. “Where’s seventh brother? Did you two get up late?”

Xuan Tian Ming shook his head, “We aren’t like you. Seventh brother went to court.”

“Oh, then what about you? Do you not need to go to court?”

“I already came back from court.”

Very well! A certain person admitted defeat. It turned out that in the time she had been sleeping, they were able to do so many things. “I’m going into my space to get washed up. I won’t trouble the servants of the Chun Palace.” She said to Xuan Tian Ming, “I’ll also take a pill to sober up. Keep watch outside for me.” After saying this, she disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Xuan Tian Ming, however, recalled the conversation between him and Xuan Tian Hua from the previous night. Feng Yu Heng had always mentioned her Persian masters, and he had believed since long ago that it was completely fabricated, but if there really came a day when someone really used this to cause trouble, he would need to think of something to combat this.