725

Visitor

The imperial daughter’s manor:

Xuan Tian Hua’s sudden visit was a bit of a pleasant surprise for Feng Yu Heng, who was bathing the little white tiger. However, the one even more shocked was the little white tiger that was taking a bath.

Feng Yu Heng did not have a bath lotion for tigers, but her space had one that could be used for pet dogs. She brought it out and used it to bathe Xiao Bai. At this time, the Xiao Bai that was covered in bubbles saw Xuan Tian Hua and let out a howl. Jumping out of the tub, it rushed toward him then tightly held onto Xuan Tian Hua’s thigh and clung to his robes. No matter what, it refused to let go.

Feng Yu Heng was speechless. Why was this tiger the exact same as Feng Zhao Lian?

Xuan Tian Hua was not at all unfamiliar with the small animal. After all, the tiger’s mother was one that he had taken care of while in the East. Thus he did not hate that it was covered in bubbles and picked it up. He even leaned close and smelled it before asking Feng Yu Heng: “What did you use? What made it smell so fragrant?”

Feng Yu Heng thought a bit. It seemed that she had only given Xuan Tian Hua some toothpaste and a toothbrush but had never given him any bath lotion, thus she quickly said: “It’s a type of thing that’s specifically used for washing animals. There’s also one for washing people. When seventh brother leaves later, I will give you some.”

Of course, Xuan Tian Hua would not refuse, “The things you have are always good.” While speaking, he patted the little white tiger’s head. The little guy dove into his embrace and ended up causing Xuan Tian Hua’s robes to become soaked.

Feng Yu Heng helplessly received the little thing and pushed it back into the tub to continue washing. The little white tiger let out a few unreconciled cries but it was unable to escape fiendish hands. Xuan Tian Hua felt that this was entertaining, thus he also went forward to help wash the tiger. While splashing some water on the tiger, he said to her: “There is news of the reparations from the Luo Province’s prefect.”

Feng Yu Heng’s eyes lit up, “How much are they preparing to pay?”

Seeing her become like this, Xuan Tian Hua felt helpless, “You aren’t really lacking in money. It’s fine if you just want to mess around with other people, but is there any need to continue the act so much in private?”

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, “Who said that I’m not lacking money. I’m really short on money. Over the years, although I earned quite a bit of money, the majority of it has already been spent. Hundred Herb Hall needs to be expanded and requires investment. It does not sound like much, but when actually putting it in motion, it’s quite a startling sum. Seventh brother, I never told you before, but my Hundred Herb Hall is different from the other medicine shops and medical clinics. It’s working in accordance with my requests and understanding. Although it is still far from the desired outcome, it needs to be handled one step at a time. In this world, I hope that it will make it even better. As for those corrupt officials or those that are not aligned with the courts, their wealth would be the best source of the world’s improvement.”

Xuan Tian Hua was in agreement with this saying, thus he told her: “The Luo Province’s Mu family wishes to use 60 percent of their family’s wealth to repay that pearl from the Eastern Sea. I feel it’s alright. What do you think?”

“If seventh brother thinks it’s good, it’s good. I don’t understand these things and don’t have much of an understanding. It’s fine as long as we don’t suffer a loss.”

Xuan Tian Hua told her: “It isn’t just breaking even, it’s a huge profit. That pearl might be rare, but it’s still just a small item. The Mu family, however, has been running the Luo Province for nearly ten years. There are many merchants that pass through the South, and trade between Da Shun and Gu Shu is very intimate. His family fortune is extremely great. With this, you’ve struck gold.”