641

The Ninth Prince Restores his Standing as a Man

Feng Yu Heng was carried out of the imperial carriage by the ninth prince. As though she was a small cat, she was carried under his arm. No matter how much she shouted or hit him, there was no effect. Xuan Tian Ming’s arm was quite strong. From the entrance of the palace all the way to the bedchamber, his expression did not change. After entering the room, he kicked the doors, closing them with a “boom” sound. Feng Yu Heng thought to herself that it was over.

It’s over. Xuan Tian Ming threw her onto the bed!

It’s over. Xuan Tian Ming began taking off his clothes!

It’s over. Xuan Tian Ming began taking off her clothes!

Feng Yu Heng really wanted to close her eyes, but when a certain person exposed their body, her eyes could not control themselves and stared straight at his flesh. Eh? The corners of her lips were a bit moist. Wiping them, what a disappointment. It was drool!

She climbed up in bed and did not pay attention to her untidy clothes. She reached out to touch his body; however, she was pushed back down in bed by a certain person.

Thunk, flesh stuck to flesh.

“That uh…” Her face was a bit hot, “Your comrade is a little naughty.”

“Un.” A certain person said very shamelessly: “It said that it wants to communicate its feelings.”

“Can I curse you for being indecent?”

“Up to you.” He pushed her down a bit more, and a certain place caused her to feel flustered. “Just now, who was it that said that this prince does not look as good as seventh brother?”

She replied to this question very happily: “Imperial concubine mother.”

A certain person gnashed their teeth: “And who was it that agreed to that statement?” While he spoke, his hips moved slightly, causing Feng Yu Heng’s face to turn red.

“I just… wanted to support imperial concubine mother.” She wanted to avoid it, “That uh, negotiate with your comrade and have it calm down. This… this is not good.”

“This prince feels that this is very good.” He brought his face closer to her, “Look closely, between this prince and old seventh, who looks better?”

Feng Yu Heng really did open her eyes wide to look for a while. She then felt that she could not go against her conscience, thus she changed the way she spoke: “You look a bit cooler and more dashing, while seventh brother looks more refined. Each has its own merits, each has its own merits.”

“Then which one does beloved consort prefer?” He had a wicked smile on his face. Lowering his head, he nibbled at her collarbone, causing Feng Yu Heng to begin giggling. “Speak!”

“You! I like you more!” She was weak to being tickled and laughed until her belly hurt; however, she did not think that this body rolling up would create another wave of pressure in a certain place. The person leaning against her began breathing even more heavily.

A certain person had become quite addicted to nibbling on her collarbone and was enjoying it quite a bit. Feng Yu Heng wanted to ask, are you eating Juewei Duck Neck?* But in this sort of situation, she felt that saying this sort of thing would bring another round of “retribution,” thus she endured and did not say it. But it really was very ticklish!

She could not control her own laughter and repeatedly begged for forgiveness; however, a certain person said: “You know to beg for forgiveness now? It seems to be a bit late.”