619

Master, Drink Some Tea

“Where is the piece of the map to Qian Zhou’s dragon vein that their imperial family had?” The Emperor asked, “The ruler has been killed. There should have been some clues that were discovered, right?”

Feng Yu Heng facepalmed, “We forgot about it at the time.”

“Forgot about it?” The Emperor was stunned, “Don’t mess around.”

Xuan Tian Ming was very vocal and direct, saying: “We did indeed forget about it at the time, but I did remember it later on.”

“Un.” The Emperor nodded, “Then?”

“There is no then.” Xuan Tian Ming said: “I already said that I only remembered it after the fact, which is to say that by the time we remembered it, Qian Zhou’s ruler had already died. Not only had he died, but Qian Zhou’s imperial family had also been completely eradicated. Oh right, there is still a Prince Lian remaining. He tagged along and returned to the capital with us, but he was always someone at odds with Qian Zhou’s ruler. In regards to the dragon vein map, he does not have any information.”

The Emperor angrily gritted his teeth, “In the past, We felt that you two were quite smart. That’s why I thought of you two when there was anything nice. Even this throne is being kept for you two. As a result, you two did this stupid thing for Us. It really is too disappointing to Us.”

Xuan Tian Ming extended his hand, “Then how about you think about your other sons.”

“I’ll consider them my ass!” The Emperor exploded with anger, “Between you and your mother, neither of you lets me feel at ease! Neither of you lets me feel at ease!”

Zhang Yuan was desperately trying to convey a message to Feng Yu Heng with his eyes. Feng Yu Heng finally found a chance to interject and said: “Father Emperor, do not panic. Either way, Qian Zhou is already part of Da Shun’s territory. Also, this earthquake and avalanche caused every part of the country. The matter of the dragon vein can be discussed at a later time. It’s possible that it will be shaken out by another earthquake someday.”

The Emperor had nothing else to say. He suddenly felt that he no longer had any reason to speak to the two. If the two wanted to anger someone, even a deity could die of anger. Thus he took two deep breaths and did his best to adjust his mood. Finally managing to suppress his anger, he asked Feng Yu Heng: “Since it’s become a ruined land, what do you plan on doing?”

Feng Yu Heng revealed her plans: “The cold lands are not suited for human living, but it is very good for unique crops, it is very beneficial. There are also special animals that can be bred there. Qian Zhou’s wolf horses for example and the ice silkworms that produce moon palace silk, both are worth investigating. Daughter-in-law plans to turn Qian Zhou into a testing grounds for Da Shun. Some things that cannot be done in Da Shun’s border will be handled over there. Some new ways of thinking and experiments can be carried out over there for Qian Zhou to be brought back and serve Da Shun fully.”

Xuan Tian Ming also mentioned the arrangements for Qian Zhou’s citizens and told the Emperor about the troops that they had picked up in Qian Zhou. Gradually, the Emperor’s vigor was turned toward important matters, and the three began discussing things in earnest.

This discussion started during the day and concluded at night. At the same time, Xiang Rong’s lecture to the fourth prince also lasted entire day and only ended at night. She pointed at Xuan Tian Yi, trembling with anger: “Who was it that made a guarantee to me that the embroidery would be good? Who was it that said that if he could not even embroider a pair of mandarin ducks, he may as well have his hands cut off? If you have the ability, speak up! A perfectly fine piece of Sichuan brocade ended up with you embroidering a pair of common ducks on it. You did it on purpose didn’t you? Your Highness the fourth prince! I know that the Emperor telling you to learn embroidery from me was quite difficult for you, but that was still an imperial order. It’s unrelated to me! Do you think I’m happy to teach you? If you have any objections, bring them up with his Majesty. Is there a need to harm me behind my back like this? Right now, I am nothing more than the daughter of a concubine to a commoner. She is a young miss of the current prime minister. Can I afford to offend her? Tell me, you’ve caused such a big problem for me. How should I handle it?”