651

The Distinctively Different Chun Palace

Xuan Tian Hua returned to the Chun Palace with the palace servant. From when he appeared to when he stopped, he did not take a single look in Prince Lian’s direction.

Feng Zhao Lian felt extremely surprised. He felt his own face and said to himself: “Could it be that this face has lost its effectiveness?” He then asked Feng Yu Heng: “Quickly help take a look for me. Could it be that I’m different from before? Has my face become disfigured? The makeup ruined?”

Feng Yu Heng was very helpless: “What’s the single thread of relation between whether your face is disfigured or your makeup being ruined?”

Prince Lian did not understand exactly what this meant but was able to guess the rough meaning, thus he said with great self-confidence: “Because my face is the best in the world, there is not a single person that is its match. There has never been a person that seen this face and not wanted to look at it. Even that damn Duan Mu An Guo had become interested when he saw this face. Unless your Da Shun’s seventh prince is not a man, there is no exception.”

Feng Yu Heng glared at him: “Seventh brother is a man. I can guarantee that, but one surnamed Feng needs to be clear on something. You are not a woman.”

“How am I…” He wanted to say how was he not a woman, but after thinking a bit, he could not say it this way, thus he changed it: “How do I not look like a woman?”

Huang Quan could not bear to continue listening and interrupted: “You do look like one. Do you think that everyone is as blind as Feng Jin Yuan? At least his Highness the ninth prince didn’t think that you were a woman when he first saw you! His Highness the seventh prince is no worse than his Highness the ninth prince. It’s natural that he can tell. Just stop dreaming.”

Wang Chuan also nodded along, “Right, do not harm his Highness the seventh prince.”

“How did it become harming him?” Feng Zhao Lian was very depressed, but there was nothing that he could do. At this time, Xuan Tian Hua’s carriage had already disappeared. There was no longer any purpose in staying. After some contemplation, he felt that it would be better to orchestrate a chance encounter with the seventh prince. Either way, they all lived in the capital. There would still be plenty of opportunities. Thus he waved his hand, “Forget it, I see that Ya Ya is also quite busy. I will be going back first. Let’s meet again.” After saying this, he left without looking back.

Feng Yu Heng was all kinds of speechless. Pointing at Feng Zhao Lian’s back, she said to the two servants: “Why do I feel that him bringing me out was for the sake of taking a look at seventh brother?”

The two servants said in unison: “Young miss only just figured it out?”

At this time, a guard appeared behind Feng Zhao Lian, and Feng Yu Heng was faintly able to hear the guard say: “Master, you must remain firm on this matter. Having your illness treated is most important. Otherwise, if this subordinate dies, I wouldn’t have the face to see the prince and princess.”

Feng Yu Heng helplessly waved her head, “Let’s go. We’re also going back.” After saying this, she grabbed Zi Rui’s hand and began walking back.

Zi Rui was puzzled and looked in the direction of Prince Lian, asking her elder sister: “Who was that elder sister? How did she end up looking so beautiful? She’s even countless times more beautiful than our former eldest sister.”

Feng Zi Rui was still young and had not seen many beautiful women. In his memories, Feng Chen Yu was the most beautiful one. But now that he saw Prince Lian, Feng Chen Yu was immediately suppressed.