650

Reunion

Feng Yu Heng truly did not dare believe her own ears, not get treated? If you don't want to get treated, what did you come back to the capital with me for?

She reached toward Prince Lian and wanted to ask what exactly he was playing at. As a result, not only did she not manage to grab him, but when she looked again, she began to wonder if her eyes had gone bad.

She saw Prince Lian pounce at Xuan Tian Hua like a starving tiger would pounce at prey. What was the difference between how he acted and how Feng Jin Yuan had gotten tangled up with him?

Huang Quan and Wang Chuan both facepalmed, as Huang Quan said: "Too shameful, can we pretend to not know him?"

Wang Chuan helplessly shook her head, "It's too late."

Feng Yu Heng felt that she could still fix things a bit, thus she went forward to try to drag Prince Lian back before he could reach Xuan Tian Hua. As a result, while Prince Lian rushed toward Xuan Tian Hua, there was another person that rushed toward her. Feng Yu Heng did not manage to react in time, as she saw a figure suddenly leap out of the carriage and rush toward her. While rushing over, they shouted: "Elder sister! I've missed you to death!"

The words elder sister completely recovered Feng Yu Heng's soul. After looking over with a clear gaze, she saw that the little person running over was none other than Zi Rui.

She subconsciously spread her arms. What Prince Lian, what seventh prince, she did not want to care about either. She had not seen this child for nearly a year. She thought of him every day and was so anxious to see him that she nearly could not sleep. Finally having him return to her side, Feng Yu Heng wanted to pick up Zi Rui and hold him for a bit.

But reality proved that when Zi Rui arrived in front of her, the arms that had been spread wrapped around his waist, receiving the child; however, she began spanking him!

"I'll teach you to not listen! I'll teach you to run away from home! I'll teach you to not study! I'll teach you to go to the Eastern border!" Feng Yu Heng's hand repeatedly slapped Zi Rui's butt. This was quite a merciless scene, and the pain caused Zi Rui to cry out loudly.

"Elder sister! Stop hitting me, I know that I was wrong." The child wanted to flee; however, he could not get away from Feng Yu Heng no matter what he did. He was confused. He was now nine years old, and he had more strength than before. He had also been working for a year on the outside. His martial arts ability had improved by quite a bit. He originally thought that he would be able to help protect his elder sister; however, he never thought that he would suffer such a beating after returning to the capital. It just had to be that the strength that he had gained would end up being insufficient to break free from a weak girl. This truly... could not be endured! "Elder sister." His begging became even more helpless. In the end, he simply said: "I beg elder sister to save me some face! Zi Rui is a man! How about you hit a different place. Don't keep hitting my butt. It's too shameful!"

He stopped struggling and simply covered his face with both of his hands. He was afraid that he would be recognized.

Feng Yu Heng did not know whether she should laugh or cry. Her hands did stop moving; however, she said: "You still know shame? You still know that you're a man? Then let me ask you, which one of the things was one that a man should do? What man could be unreasonable and secretly sneak off to the border? Do you know how dangerous the trip is? Do you know how many times you were in danger?"

Zi Rui heard this and was stunned. Thinking back carefully to the trip from the capital to the Eastern border, he could not help but say: "But there wasn't much danger?"