696

A Disciple Must Get Revenge for Master Being Wronged

It had to be said that Feng Zhao Lian’s ability to differentiate voices was trained when he was still being tested on in Qian Zhou.

For a very long period of time, his eyes could not see clearly as a direct result of the drugs. This loss of vision persisted for nearly two full years.

During those two years, he could only hear but not see. In regards to all those that got near him, only by relying on his hearing could he tell who they were, what their purpose was and what they were doing. It also told him whether they would continue dosing him or just kill him.

It was also during those two years that he trained his hearing to the limits. As long as he desired, he could accurately recognize a person by their voice regardless of how long it had been since he had last heard their voice.

Presently, Feng Zhao Lian was pointed at the madams and young misses in the courtyard, putting his abilities on full display for Feng Yu Heng: “The one in the pink dress, do you see her? Right, the one with the gold hairpin, she is the young miss of the first wife of the prefect of Guan Zhou inside Luo Province. Her surname is Yuan. Take note of it. She’s one of the people that was mouthing off outside.”

“There’s also that one over there that has a purple dress and is really ugly. She’s the young miss of the first wife of Ping Zhou’s prefect, surnamed Li. She’s also one!”

“The young miss of the first wife of Zhao Zhou’s prefect, surnamed Sun. The eldest young miss of the first wife of Zhe Zhou’s prefect and the second daughter, surnamed Wu. Young miss of a concubine of An Zhou’s prefect, surnamed Wang…”

Like this, Feng Zhao Lian named a total of ten people.

Feng Yu Heng very seriously noted down all of these names in her notepad then went verified it, ensuring that she remembered it all. Only then did she say to Feng Zhao Lian: “You did quite well in this matter, un, quite well.”

Feng Zhao Lian was very happy, “Of course.” He then said: “You must not let those mean girls with wicked tongues off lightly.”

Feng Yu Heng nodded, “Don’t worry. I won’t let a single one off.”

The people could not help but sigh for the young misses whose names had been written down. To run into such a grudge-bearing person, they really were unlucky!

Feng Zhao Lian had already finished reporting the success on his end. Only then did he remember to ask Feng Yu Heng: “A-Heng, look, I helped you with such an important thing. Shouldn’t you do something to express your thanks?”

“Hm?” Feng Yu Heng glanced at him, “You want to grow a chest?”

“Hah!” Feng Zhao Lian stomped his foot, “Why did I come into the palace today? Your repayment is very easy! Create a chance for me to be with your seventh brother. Do you understand?”

Before Feng Yu Heng could speak up, Xiang Rong frowned and shouted: “What are you talking about?”

Feng Yu Heng nodded, “That’s right. What are you talking about? My seventh brother is not interested in men.”

“You guys can think of me as a woman.” Feng Zhao Lian’s ability to change his own gender was quite amazing.

But Feng Yu Heng asked: “Woman? That I can do, but can you give birth to a child?”

These words caused Xuan Tian Ge to laugh.

While things were lively on their end, the female members of the Yao family had entered the courtyard and were heading in their direction. Feng Yu Heng quickly reminded Feng Zhao Lian: “Shut your mouth and don’t lose me any face.” She then stood up and went forward to receive them: “A-Heng pays respects to aunties.” While speaking, she saluted.