671

Xuan Tian Hua Is a Special Existence in This World

The ice zither was made using thousand-year-old ice, thus it would not melt even if placed under the bright sun on a Summer day. The strings were made of silk from an ice silkworm. Every time the strings vibrated, a cold fog would arise, and the people listening to the instrument would be covered in a layer of frost, causing them to step back.

Xuan Tian Ming told Feng Yu Heng: “Seventh brother’s ice zither was made five years ago. The structure of that zither is not of the same level of Qian Zhou’s thousand-year ice. instead, it is an ice essence from the center of the North Pole. There is only one piece like this in the world, and seventh brother got it.” While speaking, he looked toward Xuan Tian Hua, shrugging and smiling, “But he has never been willing to say how he managed to retrieve such a piece of ice.”

Feng Yu Heng became interested and looked up at Xuan Tian Hua, pleading for Xuan Tian Hua to tell about how he had come across the piece of ice. Xuan Tian Hua, however, just shook his head, only saying: “The origin is difficult. It’s fine if it isn’t mentioned.”

Xuan Tian Ming had guessed that this would be the outcome and did not seem to be particularly disappointed, saying: “Ever since this zither was brought back, seventh brother has only played it in front of others once. That one time it was played, everyone that was listening ended up covered in frost. After the song ended, a palace servant brought a brazier to warm the people up.”

Feng Yu Heng clicked her tongue upon hearing this, “How is that a zither. That’s clearly a weapon. The rumor of ancient people being able to kill people with a single sound, but it seems that seventh brother has this ability?”

Xuan Tian Hua only smiled faintly but did not reply. She, however, saw a look of acknowledgment in his smile. The admiration and curiosity in her heart could not help but be increased by a bit.

While they spoke, there were servants that brought a long wooden box into the yard. Feng Yu Heng noticed that they were not normal servants. Instead, they were experts from the Chun Palace. But even if they were experts like these, when they brought up the box covered in a layer of frost, their bodies still trembled.

It was not that they could not carry it. It was because it was cold. Although the icy aura coming from the ice zither would not spread, for a layer of frost to cover things in a small radius was normal. With the wooden box being frozen in ice, those people were effectively carrying a block of ice. The difficulty could be imagined.

Finally, the wooden box was placed on the wooden table, and Xuan Tian Ming took the initiative to splash it with wine. Feng Yu Heng leaned forward to bring her face closer to the wooden box. A strong cold force rushed over, causing her to shiver.

“Be careful.” Xuan Tian Hua reminded, “This ice essence is cold. If you’re caught off guard, you’ll be shocked.”

Feng Yu Heng, however, did not feel too cold. She even reached out to touch the box. Feeling it, she felt a cold enter her body, but it was very comfortable. “Very good.” She said, “It’s very comfortable.”

The two revealed a shocked expression with Xuan Tian Hua saying: “To be able to say that the cold coming from this ice zither is comfortable, you’re the first person aside from me.”

“Really?” Feng Yu Heng rejoiced. She then looked toward Xuan Tian Ming with a look of provocation.

Xuan Tian Ming smiled bitterly, “This girl will show off as soon as she is given any benefits. She has never known the word modesty.” While speaking, he went forward and pulled the little girl back a few steps then simply sat cross-legged on the ground.