649

His Highness the Seventh Prince Returns to the Capital

When Feng Yu Heng’s group left the Yao manor, they could hear the sound of a female’s voice from far away, loudly saying: “Why are you like this? Quickly let go. I am not interested in you in the slightest. It’s so early in the morning, yet you’re tugging at me. What sort of decency is there?”

The woman’s voice was extremely loud, and it caused quite a few citizens to gather around to watch. While discussing the scene before them, they praised the looks of the woman.

Feng Yu Heng took a look. If that woman was not Prince Lian, who else could it be! At this moment, the person tugging at his sleeve and refusing to let go was her father, Feng Jin Yuan.

“This Prince Lian is also quite troublesome!” Huang Quan facepalmed and sighed, “He dressed as a woman again to come out and scam others.”

Wang Chuan, however, did not think this way, “He already looked like that, and he indeed has that bearing. If there is anyone to blame, it should be blamed on a certain person for lacking in willpower.” While saying this, she gestured toward Feng Jin Yuan with her chin and said: “See that? Master Feng’s eyes are about to fall out of their sockets.”

Huang Quan nodded and also evaluated: “It’s not just his eyes. Look at the hand that is holding Prince Lian.”

Huang Quan’s reminder caused Feng Yu Heng and Wang Chuan to look toward Feng Jin Yuan’s hand. They saw Feng Jin Yuan seemingly tugging at Prince Lian’s sleeve, but there were a few fingers that would creep towards the wrist that had been exposed. Every time that he was able to touch him, Feng Jin Yuan’s face became a bit emotional.

Feng Yu Heng was disgusted by this sight, and her brow became even more furrowed. Wang Chuan said in irritation: “When he was the prime minister, there was a bit of reservation. Why is it that he’s just getting worse?”

Feng Yu Heng snorted coldly, “In the past, how did he show any reservation. It was just that we very rarely bumped into each other. But to speak of the previous Feng manor, was there any shortage of people that he brought in?”

Huang Quan found this a little hard to understand, “Huh? Weren’t his family jewels damaged by madam Yao? He isn’t even a man, so what is he getting so feisty for?”

Feng Yu Heng told her: “Who said that a someone that is not a man can’t chase after beautiful women? Aren’t there also cases of eunuchs and palace maids getting intimate? He’s just unable to have children; however, it does not mean that he is incapable of feeling something in his heart. Moreover, with Feng Zhao Lian’s appearance, which man would not be interested!”

Wang Chuan reminded her: “His Highness the ninth prince wouldn’t.”

Feng Yu Heng nodded, “Un, that means that this imperial daughter is a bit beautiful.”

While the group was talking, another voice came from Feng Jin Yuan’s side. He was completely ignoring Feng Zhao Lian’s mocking words. As long as Feng Zhao Lian stood in front of him, it covered up his entire world. It made it so that he did not care about anything aside from the woman in front of him.

He was still holding on while refusing to let go. He continued to say: “Does young miss not recognize this lowly one? We met yesterday. I am your neighbor, the master of the Feng manor!”

Feng Zhao Lian’s face was filled with irritation. He repeatedly swung his sleeve but stopped short of kicking. His mouth did not rest either: “You’re a hoodlum, aren’t you? You are shameless, aren’t you? There are countless neighbors, but why are you the only one that gets so close like a shameless dog? Hah! Everyone, take a look. Isn’t this person too disgusting?”