692

Angering This Imperial Daughter Is Not a Good Thing

Xiang Rong had been hit. When Feng Yu heng heard this news, she could not help but feel irritated. The banquet had not yet begun in earnest, yet the madams and young misses outside were already unable to hold back? The people that could come and participate in the banquet today were all people with influence. Even someone like Fu Ya, who had gone through special channels to obtain an invitation had Yao shi at her back. Even like this, people dared to hit others outside of Rui Gate…

“What was is the identity of the person that hit her?” She asked Fang Yi, “Do you know why she was hit?”

Fang Yi quietly said: “The person that reported said that the person that hit her was the daughter of the first wife of the Luo Province’s prefect. If this old servant is not mistaken, their surname is Mu.”

“Luo Province?” Feng Yu Heng frowned. In her memory, the Luo Province was to the South, near Lan Zhou. “It seems that there are quite a few people from the South that came this time.”

Fang Yi continued: “As for the reason, that person did not speak clearly, and this old servant was in a rush to come out and find imperial daughter, thus the situation is unclear.”

Feng Yu Heng nodded, “I’ve troubled aunty. I will head over to Rui Gate immediately to take a look.” After saying this, she said to Xuan Tian Ge: “You bring Feng… Miss Lian over to the imperial garden first. I’ll head over in a bit.”

Xuan Tian Ge pushed Feng Zhao Lian over to her own maidservant’s side, “Have the servant bring her over. Either way, there’s nothing going on. I’ll go over with you. I really want to see just how arrogant the daughter of the first wife of the Luo Province is. She actually dares to bully our Xiang Rong.”

Feng Yu Heng saw that Xuan Tian Ge’s fighting spirit had already been aroused, thus she knew that she could not stop her even if she wanted to. She could only do as she said, handing Feng Zhao Lian over to a servant. The two then brought Huang Quan and quickly headed toward Rui Gate.

Feng Zhao Lian did not mind. He and Xiang Rong did not have that good of a relationship, and he really wanted to take a look at the imperial garden of Da Shun’s imperial palace. Moreover, by remaining in the imperial palace, what if there was a chance he bumped into the seventh prince?

That was the plan that he had in mind. On the other side, Feng Yu Heng and Xuan Tian Ge moved quickly. While walking, Xuan Tian Ge recalled something: “I came into the palace early today and saw your Feng residence’s two madams in the Empress’ palace. Hah, speaking of, they used the excuse of taking care of the Empress to come back to the palace. Now that her Highness is healthy and is able to even participate in the banquet, shouldn’t they be going back?” The more she said, the more Xuan Tian Ge felt that something was off, “In the past, I felt that those two were quite good. At least, they helped you quite a bit in the Feng family. But now, they’ve come back to the palace. What sort of situation is this?”

Feng Yu Heng did not have any special thoughts about this. She just told Xuan Tian Ge: “You don’t need to worry about this matter. The Cheng shi sisters have their own methods. There is a reason for them to be remaining in the palace. Since they still have not told me about it, that means that they cannot talk about it. Or perhaps there isn’t much to say, simply feeling that the Feng residence was a shoddy place that they did not wish to return to. This is also a reason. Either way, her Highness the Empress will give the Feng family an explanation eventually. I’ll just wait for it.”

Xuan Tian Ge heard her say this and did not continue to linger on the topic. The topic then changed to the seventh princess of Gu Shu: “That princess from the South came to Da Shun for the Mid-Autumn Festival, and she came in so covertly. To say that she does not have any intentions, I would not believe it at all.” She moved closer to Feng Yu Heng and quietly said: “I heard that Gu Shu intends to get closer to my Da Shun through marriage in order to dispel the disturbance caused by their prince requesting a marriage with Qian Zhou’s eldest princess. It’s just unknown who the princess of Gu Shu has taken an interest in.”