731

Father, Pian Pian Is Finally Able to See You Again

Feng Yu Heng was able to recognize her as someone from Imperial Concubine Yun’s side and quickly asked: “Does Imperial Concubine Mother need something?”

The palace maid performed a serious salute to Feng Yu Heng before saying: “Renovation of the new Winter Moon Palace has been completed, and Imperial Concubine has already moved in. She had this servant come and tell Imperial Daughter. If you have nothing to do tomorrow, just head into the palace. Imperial Concubine has missed you.”

“Oh? Winter Moon Palace has been fixed?” Feng Yu Heng also rejoiced and said to herself that once Imperial Concubine Yun moved into Winter Moon Palace, the Emperor would get depressed once more. Who knew when he would be able to see her again. This was also the reason that the completion of Winter Moon Palace’s renovations had been delayed for so long.

She nodded, “Go back and tell Imperial Concubine Mother that I will go tomorrow before noon.” Seeing the palace maid happily depart, she shouted into the air: “Ban Zou.”

Ban Zou appeared in a blur, and Feng Yu Heng gave the order: “Head to the Yao manor tomorrow morning and secretly bring grandfather over. Have him come with me to visit Imperial Concubine Yun.”

At dawn the next day, Ban Zou silently brought Yao Xian back to the imperial daughter’s manor. Feng Yu Heng brought Yao Xian into her space and brought him into the palace without anyone knowing. Nobody knew that this trip into the palace where it looked like Imperial Daughter Ji An was going in alone with her maidservant Huang Quan would have Yao Xian enter while hidden in a place that nobody could possibly know of. According to Feng Yu Heng’s whims, he could be brought anywhere. How could it be possible for the Yao family and Imperial Daughter Ji An to suddenly hate each other?

The newly renovated Winter Moon Palace was more luxurious than before. The Emperor actually gave Imperial Concubine Yun a gate made of pure gold. Feng Yu Heng was speechless and reached out to feel it. She then sighed, “It’s gold-plated. That scared me to death.”

Huang Quan did not understand, “What did young miss say?”

She knocked on the palace gate and told Huang Quan: “It’s gold-plated and not made entirely out of gold. Only a thin layer of gold was laid on the outside. It looks extremely splendid but is not too extravagant. It seems…” She lowered her voice, “His Majesty still isn’t enough of a fool to throw gold around like dirt.” Just after these words were said, the gate of Winter Moon Palace was opened from the inside. Feng Yu Heng turned around and smiled at the person inside, “Aunty Su Yu.”

The person that had opened the gate was none other than the head palace maid Su Yu. Seeing that Feng Yu Heng had come, she quickly and happily welcomed her inside. When Feng Yu Heng brought Huang Quan to the moon-viewing building, Su Yu took the initiative to leave. Even Huang Quan was left outside. She pushed the door open and entered; however, in the instant that the doors were pushed open, she used them to hide herself and successfully avoided being seen, as she let out Yao Xian.

Imperial Concubine Yun always had very few people taking care of her, especially when she was in the moon-viewing building. The majority of the time, she was either listening to gossip or eating fruits or little snacks. Thus there were not many servants at her side. At times, there were a couple, and there were times when there were none. Of course, the female guards hidden all over would not relax their guard. As for these guards, they were trusting people and were very at ease with Feng Yu Heng.

She and Yao Xian entered the moon-viewing building together. Sure enough, Imperial Concubine Yun was leaning sideways on a soft sofa while eating a pear. Not a single palace maid was left at her side. She did not even look over when she heard footsteps. She just leisurely said: “A-Heng, quickly come over. There’s no need to be too courteous. There’s nobody else here today. Let’s eat some good…” She stopped mid-sentence, as she heard the sound of two people moving. At first, Imperial Concubine Yun thought that it might be that Feng Yu Heng had brought a maidservant, but she felt that it was not too likely. Every time that Feng Yu Heng visited, she would leave her servants outside. Huang Quan and Wang Chuan were both trained in the Yu Palace and naturally understood the rules of the Winter Moon Palace, yet there was someone that had come with her. Who was it?