703

Make You Completely Disoriented

Everyone watched Feng Yu Heng flip open the little book then begin to read out the names that were written in it. They were none other than those that had said bad things about Feng Yu Heng outside of the palace entrance.

There were not many people, but after the book was closed, those people who had let out a sigh of relief were immediately put on edge once more, as Feng Yu Heng said: “There are still a few more that this imperial daughter will name.”

Thus everyone from the seventh princess of Gu Shu to the madam of Lan Zhou’s prefect, Jiang shi, to the ones that had provoked her into dancing, roughly 20 more people were named. Adding the earlier group, a total of 35 madams and young misses were called to participate.

Seeing that Feng Yu Heng had stopped, the number of participants had been set. Xuan Tian Ge spoke up: “Don’t just stand around in a daze. Quickly go and pick yourself a horse. This palace princess has already been seated on this horse’s back for a long time. Just how long do you intend to keep me waiting?”

With Palace Princess Wu Yang speaking up, there was nothing that these people could do. They could only bite the bullet!

But these madams and young misses were not even as tall as the horses. Looking at the tall horses, not to mention riding them, but they might not even be able to climb onto their backs. How could this be good?

But even if there was nothing that they could do, the servants at the horse track had plenty of tricks. Thus footstool after footstool was brought out to provide them with some help, as they said: “Would the madams and young misses use these to get onto the horses.”

These words completely froze the hearts of those that were wanting to use the excuse of not being able to mount their horses.

When they finally mounted their horses, they found that they could not even sit steadily. As long as the horse moved even a bit, they would begin to shriek. Those that were less brave even began to cry.

Feng Yu Heng frowned while looking at them and asked in confusion: “What are you crying for? You are already doing better on that horse than this imperial daughter did while dancing. Even when I, a dignified imperial daughter, lost face, I did not cry. What are you crying for?”

Xuan Tian Ge was puzzled, “My Da Shun’s country was founded on the backs of horses. Starting from the first clan, it was built over many generations, regardless of whether they were men or women. Now that the world is at peace, you can’t just go ahead and forget all about it!”

The palace princess and imperial daughter had both spoken. Only then could the girls that were crying manage to hold back their cries, but the fear was still there. This was their first time sitting up so high, and it had to be said that they were sitting on a living being. It was as frightening as it could possibly be. They were not allowed to cry and could only close their eyes to await death.

The seventh princess of Gu Shu did not think that racing horses was particularly scary. She had never ridden a horse before, but she had gotten used to riding camels in the desert. That would have her even higher up than a horse. It also ran rather quickly, thus she was not too shocked by the horse. Thus she arrogantly asked Feng Yu Heng: “How will we compete?”

Feng Yu Heng raised her voice and told everyone: “It’s very simple. It will be five laps around the track, and we’ll see who finishes first.”

Gu Shu’s princess nodded, “Then is there a prize?”

Feng Yu Heng asked: “What prize?”

“A prize for racing horses!”

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, “There isn’t. It’s the same as your dance. It’s just a simple performance.”