684

The Extremely Cute Little Bai

The person on the roof could no longer sit still. Changing her posture to crawl forward a bit, she felt her but slide down. The “cat” that looked domineering shakily walked into the yard. It remained calm when surrounded by the warm reception of the maidservants and flaunted its exceptional cuteness. It’s four chubby legs continued to work hard, but it still could not stand steadily. It continued to focus and moved a bit further forward before stopping. It looked around then looked past the warm gazes of the maidservants. Its gaze landed on a certain person on a roof. After looking for a while, it let out an “awoo” and expressed itself.

All of the maidservants retreated, with someone finally recognizing what it was, “Th-th-this isn’t a cat. It’s a tiger! It’s a tiger!”

Following this shout, everyone retreated once more until there was nowhere else to go. But their legs continued to tremble, and they could not help but look up. They hoped that their master would be able to resolve this difficult situation.

Who knew that Feng Yu Heng was in a daze on the roof. She blinked while looking at the extremely adorable little tiger cub then began to talk to it from quite a distance: “Hey! Who do you belong to? It seems like you were just born not too long ago, right? Were you abandoned?”

How could the little tiger understand what she was saying? It had just seen someone that appeared to be slightly different from the others, and she was quite good looking, thus it stayed on the ground and waited for the other side to come down. But Feng Yu Heng did not move for a long time. It became a little anxious and patted the ground with its little paw with a look of displeasure on its face.

Feng Yu Heng laughed, “It’s quite proud, huh! You’re a tiger, right? You’re not a cat, right?” Was the natural habitat of these animals in the ancient world so good that newborn tiger cubs could wander around on their own? Thinking about it, it had been two years since she had come to Da Shun. Why was this the first time that she would run into one?

Just as she was about to say a few more words to the tiger, a familiar sound came from outside the yard. Following this, a figure in purple robes entered and stopped behind the tiger. The maidservants kneeled, saying in unison: “Greetings to your Highness Prince Yu.”

The person that had come was Xuan Tian Ming. He waved his hand and chased everyone out. He then rubbed his foot against the little tiger’s butt, “Hey.”

The little tiger turned around and very unhappily wiped its face then moved slightly to the side before lying down again.

Xuan Tian Ming did not fight against it too much. He just looked up at the little girl on the roof that was in a very strange position then helplessly shook his head. He took a few steps forward and reached out, “Heng Heng, come down.”

Feng Yu Heng happily leaped off the building… and landed perfectly in his embrace. A certain person very impolitely made a remark, “A little fleshier.” Following this, the little tiger let out another cry, and he could not help but frown and say: “Really, so much harder to take care of than a child.”

Feng Yu Heng had already broken free from him and picked up the small tiger, “Where did you get this little one?” It was a small white tiger, and it looked like it had only been born a short while ago. It was still chubby and very adorable.

Xuan Tian Ming pulled her over to sit on the stone chairs in the yard before saying: “When imperial concubine mother was in the East, the soldiers over there captured a pair of tigers in the forest and raised them in the general’s manor to gain some benefits from her. When they were coming back to the capital, imperial concubine mother said that she wanted to bring them along, but this was refused by seventh brother. Who knew that she would send a secret note to the general’s manor in the East. It said that if anyone was coming to the capital for the Mid-Autumn Festival, bring the tigers along to the capital. When it came to this, the prefect and regional governor really did bring the tiger over. Between the two tigers, one is the father and one is the mother. The mother was carrying this child. After it was born, one died, and the one remaining is a bit weak. Seventh brother thought that it looked pitiful and had me bring it over to you. He said to see if it can be healed. In any case, it is still a life.”