Rogue territory

Yn Pov

Yn Pov

I have stopped counting the days in which I have spent in this place. A place I can not call home yet it feels like I have spent my whole life here.

I arise from my slumber after another restless night after encountering yet another nightmare that I wish was not a reality. It didnt change the fact I no longer had a family or a place to call home. Or that I truly was alone.

Its funny actually. I had always wished to be left alone and now when I truly am I wish to have some company. I guess I really took everything for granted. Not that this realisation will help me now that I am stranded in the rogue territory and labelled as rogue despite not being physically expelled by my Alpha. I guess its too late to have regrets now.

After awakening before the sun rises, I begin to set off to find food and shelter for tomorrow. If I have learnt anything in the last few months that I have been here, it would be that nothing is free and that in order to survive i need to be prepared to do anything. I mean ANYTHING.

I begin my morning hunt and luckily come across some berries. Though berries won't fill my stomach or even give me the proper nutrients I need for my wolf, its better than nothing. I pick the few ripe ones from the top of the bush making sure not to injure myself with the poisonous vines that protect the berries. My body froze as my sensitive ears pick up on movement behind me. Not caring for the berries anymore I sprint. I knew who those movements belong to and I wanted nothing to do with them. They were without a doubt rogues.

I ran for miles on ends with the little energy I had. As fast as my little legs could take me, I ran without looking back, as I heard the growls of the wolf from behind. I would originally turn into a wolf as wolf form is more practical in these situations but I neither have the time for that or the energy for that. It takes both time and a great amount of energy for your bones to crack into the shape of your wolf. Especially if you haven't transformed before or in months, in which I have not.

I continued my escape as the pungent smell of the wolves got closer. According to the smell there was without a doubt 4 of them and they all sounded desperate. I was probably their only food source by the look of it.

My breathing became harsher as I sped up with absolutely no excess oxygen in my body. Cramps burned with pain in my legs and chest as my vision began to blur with black specks. I felt like passing out. I had no energy left. And no purpose to continue you living alone. That was till I heard a voice. A familiar voice which hadn't sounded heard in months....

"Keep going straight. Towards that tree..." Crystal, my subconscious wolf, mind linked me with an enthusiastic tone. Something I would have questioned f I wasn't worried about something else.

"Are you crazy??!?! That's mark territory!! I will get killed if I enter there!" I answered back in quite an angry tone. She first ditches me to fend for myself and decides to cut herself of from me and now she back and shes giving me orders. Who does she think she is?

"Well you're going to get killed if you don't carry on going anyway. Plus I have a positive feeling about that place. Just trust me!"
At this point I really can't be bothered fighting but I swear to the moon goddess if I end up dead without getting revenge I will make crystal regret it.

As she instructed I continue to run, with the wolves hot on my trail, towards the tree and for some odd reason I did feel much better. Like I would be safe.

As I was trying to get to the tree, I felt a harsh pain in my back that cause me to shriek. One of the wolves had pounced on me and bit into my arm. I violently threw him off of my arm and stopped myself from falling, steadying myself to get to the tree. I felt tears leave my eyes for the first time in months since that incident.

Blood was dripping at an alarming rate from my shoulder. The lack of oxygen and blood was making me lightheaded. I feared I would only last a few more minutes. Not having had a nutritional meal in months has been making me weaker as days passed but right now it made me feel dead. I could barely feel my body anymore as my eye's threatened to droop and close for eternity. Fortunately, it seem the moon goddess had yet to abandon me as i stumble across a large tree, seeming as though it would topple over if I had kicked it hard enough.

Using the last strength and last hope I had pent in my fragile body, I kicked the tree which fortunately cause it to shake and start to fall. I had successfully passed the tree before it came crashing down to earth. But i couldn't say the same for my stalkers. I might have squashed one or two...

I was a few feet away from the tree as I breathed a sigh of relief which I didnt realise I was holding. I was finally safe. I could finally rest and try and get my wounds fit before I pass out. Or so I thought.

My eyes darted to the tree that had fallen when I heard growls erupt from it's direction. One wolf was attempting to jump over the tree that had fallen and was heading straight towards me with the rage in his eyes. I was on the verge of getting ripped to shreds which is always nice to know.

"Get up u idiot!!" Yelled Crystal. Clearing she couldn't tell I was out of energy and that my body had given up completely. She always tells me to do the impossible..

"I would if i could but i ca-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was interrupted by the presence of a wolf on the hill to the right of me. 

He was beautiful and I couldn't help but stare into his eyes. His pitch black fur swayed in the breeze and his clear red eyes stared deep into my own. Larger than any wolf I had seen before, he emitted an aura of dominance and control. His snot was pure white, unlike the rest of his body, which defined the muscles around his body. With one look you could tell that he was someone of great importance.

There's was no doubt that there was something about him that attracted. He was a stranger. A stranger that Ii had known all my life. A stranger who happens to be my mate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!