Revelation

This is part 2 of the triple update. So please read the one before this if you haven't already. 

When Yoongi had recovered from his moment of distraught, Yn returned back to the book in her hand. She knew it was time to explain what she had found and hopefully put an end to everything.

One thing she had learnt through this whole fiasco was the importance of sharing information and trusting those around her, instead of trying to do everything herself. Though her initial attentions by hiding her discovery was to protect everyone, soon it morphed into a burden which had a large impact on everything else after that. Because of that, she lost things that she could have saved if not for her stubbornness. But now she knows that, she was certain that she would not make the mistake again. She had promise Jaemin to win this fight and live happily whether that was with Jimin or not. And she had every attention of keeping that promise. She wanted happiness and she was going to get it.

She turned to the two men as they whispered about some attack they were planning against Jumoon. From what Yn could gather, they had found his hideout following the scent he had left from when he had attacked the pack. And as she listened to everything they were saying, from how many men they would need to what extra resources they would need to apprehend Jumoon, something caught her attention.

"We can use wolfsbane to knock him out. Enough not to kill him, but the right amount to knock him out cold." Yn watched as Jimin nodded slightly at Yoongi's idea as he thought through the plan. But when he went to agree with Yoongi, Yn butted in stopping the duo of doing something pointless.

"Wolfsbane won't work on him." She simply stated, turning her body to look at the confused duo.

"What do you mean Yn? Of course it will." Yoongi questioned. But much to his confusion, Yn didn't answer his question and instead took this as a chance to finally come clean.

"I'm sure you both know that I have a good idea of why Jumoon's doing this. And why he had done everything in the past." The duo nodded at Yns speculation, assuring her that what she thought was correct. They did conclude that Yn knew the reason for everything that had happened and they were ready to know everything.

"Well before I explain everything, tell me everything you know. That way I know what to explain and what not to."  Yn had no intention of wasting time explaining things that the others knew already. So she waited as the boys revealed everything they knew, even if parts of it seemed insignificant.

"He's after your eyes."

"Your eyes can change a Werehu's wolf or can give one to someone who doesn't have one."

"He seems to have connections with humans. Lucy being one of them."

"He knows about your eyes changing in times of anger and connection."

The boys continued to list of things they could remember, even going as far as his childhood, though that topic only caused more confusion. Jimin also told Yoongi about Jumoons last words to him on the day his father was killed as he listed of  the childhood memories with him. Obviously Yoongi, not knowing this, was furious at Jimin for hiding this, as even though Jumoon was concluded as the attacker no one was 100% certain who killed the Alpha.

"That's it. I can't think of anything else."  Yoongi says after a while, Jimin nodding along in agreement. There wasn't anything else they could think of.

"You forgot about the man who was with him also happened to be the same person that was visiting with treaties for their pack." A voice called from the door. The trio turned towards the voice, eyes landing on the shadow figures that they all know and love.

"I can't believe you not only didn't tell us Yn was awake, you guys are hiding things from us too. What happened to working as a team?" Hoseok joked as he pushed passed Namjoon and Roxy who were in front. "We are all in this together, my butt. You just said that to keep us quiet and then go behind our backs." Cassie adds as she walks in with an annoyed Jin behind her.

"I mean you could have at least told me. I am the doctor. What would you do if something happened to Yn because you didn't tell me when she woke up?" Jin lectured making his way to Yn. He stole a kiss on a cheek from Yn, something Jimin tried to ignore though his clenched jaw was a big giveaway. Jin smirked knowingly before turning to Yn with narrowed eyes.

"And you young lady. I expected more from you. I would think you would have the common initiative to call on me the second you awaken to check if everything was okay, but instead you injure yourself more." Jin scolds pointing at the IV needle that was in poor shape. He pulled out the needle slowly, putting some ointment on the skin patch where Yn had scraped at it.

"Seriously how could you be so reckless. You're lucky that the tube didn't get too deep and rip your skin. Count yourself lucky." Jin flickered Yn on the head as she moaned about the pain, exaggerating it to gain more credibility. "How could you hurt an injured person? You're a doctor too.." But anyone who knew Yn could see the jokey underlying tone, so they laughed along with her as she broke out into a smile.

"In all seriousness though, I'm glad your alive and better. I dont know what I would do living here without you. You're my only cooking buddy. You can't abandon me now. You promised to teach me how to make a casserole." Jin's voice was much softer than before, holding the same jokey tone that Yn held. Yn happily laughed along with him, soon bombarded with everyone's worry and happiness that she had made it out alive. She smiled and thanked everyone gratefully, feeling on top of the world. She was really grateful to have everyone.

But soon the mood turned sombre as everyone's eyes landed on the book Yn still had in her grasp. They knew that something was about to be revealed, finally putting an end to everything. But at the same time everyone couldn't help but wonder if they were ready. What was about to be said could change everything that they've knew about Jumoon and possibly the pack.

However, before entering, they had all agreed that they would stand by whatever the truth was. For those secrets not only had the pack in turmoil, but the Moon Goddess as well as she warned Yn's parents. The only time she had ever intervened before was when there was something script changing about to take place. Something that could spell the end for the Werewolf race.

"Honestly I dont know where to start. The whole thing is really complicated. But it has a simple motive behind it." Yn started as she looked up at the hospital ceiling. It was funny how many times she looked upwards like some deity would help her if she looked up long enough.

"I know all of you will have different reactions and feeling towards what I'm about to say, but I just want you to all know at the end of the day it's my choice whether to forgive the crimes he has forced on me. I will choose to forgive him if I want. And I will choose to hate him I want. Don't feel obliged to have the same response to this as me. And don't stop me from feeling what I do." Yn pleads wanting to get this message through to everyone. She wants to make sure that everyone understands that only she can have say on the things that he had done to her. No one else.

Everyone nodded in understanding, knowing if they were in Yn situation they would want the same. They too would like having other forgive someone they hate when they were the only ones to be affected. So after seeing everyone agreeing to Yns condition, she dropped the bombshell that shook everyone to the core.

"The reason why Jumoon wants me, and the reason he did all this is because he isn't a Werewolf. He was born without a wolf."

--------------------------------------------

Last update fro the day will be out in an hour. Enjoy! :)